Welcome to the Fascination forums! Our Guild FM is Free Market 3 on Channel 5. Our Alliance hangout is Chief Stan's house in Henesys on Channel 1. Feel free to join us there!
Top posters
Dan (2177)

Triny (313)

Kimmy (174)

Walom/Sam (139)

Pellino (129)

Eivah (105)

Maya (104)

Meuchel (98)

Bùggy (96)

Firefly (94)

You are not connected. Please login or register

» Fascination Related » Applications for Fascination » Accepted and Denied » application NeG1T1Ve

application NeG1T1Ve

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 application NeG1T1Ve on Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:39 pm

NeG1T1Ve

Beginner
Beginner
In Real Life related:

What's your name? - Casper

What's your age? - 17 years old

Where do you live? - the  Netherlands

InGame Related:

Have you read our guild rules and understand them? Rules can be found here: http://www.fascinationems.com/t829-all-rules-and-regulation-reguarding-the-forum-aswell-as-ingame - Yes

How did you find out about Fascination? - Imjays (from this guild) is my real life friend.

What is your main characters IGN? - NeG1T1Ve

What are your mules character IGNs?

How long have you played maplestory? - a couple of years i started arround 5 years ago but i had times i quit for a while but not much just 1 long quit and im back now.

What is your maplestory background? - i started just before big bang came out. and i was a dual blader but now i changed to xenon and i am playing this for a bit now and its very fun!

What is your guild history? i havent really been in a good guild because there where no really good ones and im looking for some good guildmates.

Had any past problems with Nexon and when was it? (example banned/chatbanned) - i've never been banned or anything like that.

What is your opinion on hackers and dupers? - they need to get banned so the economy will be better.

What are your future maplestory goals? - full gollux because im still on alien.. just a lot of cubing because i already have 16 and 1 17* equip so cubing is my priority rn as a xenon, getting a 90att + heart back and better rings and new totems.

How do you make mesos? - nx, elite bosses, im learning (of imjays) i always take advice and i am learning how to boss well and gain more boss dmg and range (current range 1.5m fully buffed without pots)

Do you know what and what not to buy in the Free Market? - duped items (extremely cheap ones that look suspicious) , bottershops, items that are overpriced and not worth it. im going for the highest possible meso/gains ratio.

Extra Questions:

Anything else you think we should know about you? -  dont expect me to know everything straight away im still learning (especially of imjays again Razz)

What will you do if you get accepted? - be active alot, have good connections with the guildies, make gains.

What can you contribute towards the guild? - help guildies if they need something.

What made you pick Fascination as the guild to apply to? -  i heard this guild is very good and my friend imjays said its a guild with nice good helping people.

2 Re: application NeG1T1Ve on Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:31 pm

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Hello casper and welcome to the forum, please visit our union HQ: ch 1 henesys top right portal (chief stans house is the map name)

Also whisp a leader/jr for a chat:

PellinoBlaze
ItzLikeskull
Timeiord
Snowbroo

If your unable to reach any of the jrs contact me through PM and we will set up a time for a chat with me.

But please try for the next few days to reach a Leader/jr since im busy irl with work!

Hope to see you ingame.

//Dan

____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^___________________________________
Rules and Information about Fascination:

Helpful Sections of the forum:

Need help? Dont hesitate to send me a PM:

http://www.elnathtimes.net

3 Re: application NeG1T1Ve on Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:27 pm

Meuchel

2nd Advancement
2nd Advancement
Accepted on trial~ (forgot to do this yesterday)

____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^___________________________________
Pudding.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum