Welcome to the Fascination forums! Our Guild FM is Free Market 3 on Channel 5. Our Alliance hangout is Chief Stan's house in Henesys on Channel 1. Feel free to join us there!
Top posters
Dan (2177)

Triny (313)

Kimmy (174)

Walom/Sam (139)

Pellino (129)

Eivah (105)

Maya (104)

Meuchel (98)

Bùggy (96)

Firefly (94)

You are not connected. Please login or register

» Fascination Related » Applications for Fascination » Accepted and Denied » Vidoy's Application Request

Vidoy's Application Request

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Vidoy's Application Request on Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:56 am

Vidoy

Beginner
Beginner
In Real Life related:

What's your name? Viday

What's your age? 22

Where do you live? Norway

InGame Related:

Have you read our guild rules and understand them? Got it Smile

How did you find out about Fascination? From Dan, as we've been friends and ms players for a long time

What is your main characters IGN? Viday

What are your mules character IGNs? Vidoy, ZeroVx, ItzVidoy, KanntEven ++

How long have you played maplestory? On and off since 2006, mostly after 2010

What is your maplestory background? Played on Scania until I realized a bug made my ISP appear as american. Switched to EMS and have been playing on EMS Demethos since, until now Luna.

What is your guild history? Started a popular guild named DragonReach with a friend which then entered the Epical alliance and later merged with Aeonis. The alliance had a great activity for quite a while, until the alliance mostly vanished along with Demethos activity, and I joined guilds with my friends in the Reborn/Rebirth alliance with stuggles to keep a guild active until Luna.

Had any past problems with Nexon and when was it? No problems with Nexon.

What is your opinion on hackers and dupers? Never fun when it affects innocent people.

What are your future maplestory goals? Trying to keep up and have some fun playing on my limited time.

How do you make mesos? Hunting, buying, crafting and selling

Do you know what and what not to buy in the Free Market? Never buy that dagger that looks like steely's  Laughing Jk, yes I know

Extra Questions:

Anything else you think we should know about you? I'm long-term sick and may not always be able to participate in events/meetings etc.

What will you do if you get accepted? Be very happy Very Happy guess I can offer some guild discounts as well

What can you contribute towards the guild? Some store discounts and a nice personality, someone to do PQ's/bosses with and lots of puns Razz

What made you pick Fascination as the guild to apply to? Some of the few people I still know on these servers are here, and I'd love to get to know the rest of you as well! hope you'll accept me Smile

2 Re: Vidoy's Application Request on Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:10 pm

ScaryPegasus

1st advancement
1st advancement
Hey Viday^^ Are you doing well now? Seeing you're sick, are you doing "good"?

3 Re: Vidoy's Application Request on Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:35 pm

Vidoy

Beginner
Beginner
Doing "good" yea, learned to live with it for now Razz Incredible what people can learn to live with

4 Re: Vidoy's Application Request on Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:42 pm

ScaryPegasus

1st advancement
1st advancement
I am glad you are doing good! That is true, change of mindset is needed though for that.

5 Re: Vidoy's Application Request on Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:47 pm

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Great that you applied mikal please send a join request ingame to Fascination and I will accept you tomorrow! Smile

____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^___________________________________
Rules and Information about Fascination:

Helpful Sections of the forum:

Need help? Dont hesitate to send me a PM:

http://www.elnathtimes.net

6 Re: Vidoy's Application Request on Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:27 am

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Accepted and invited~

____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^___________________________________
Rules and Information about Fascination:

Helpful Sections of the forum:

Need help? Dont hesitate to send me a PM:

http://www.elnathtimes.net

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum