Welcome to the Fascination forums! Our Guild FM is Free Market 3 on Channel 5. Our Alliance hangout is Chief Stan's house in Henesys on Channel 1. Feel free to join us there!
Top posters
Dan (2177)

Triny (313)

Kimmy (174)

Walom/Sam (139)

Pellino (129)

Eivah (105)

Maya (104)

Meuchel (98)

Bùggy (96)

Firefly (94)

You are not connected. Please login or register

» Fascination Related » Applications for Fascination » Accepted and Denied » Application

Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Application on Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:19 pm

Draco64

Beginner
Beginner
In Real Life related:

What's your name? Cameron Holder

What's your age? i recently turned 20 this month 

Where do you live? Kidderminster, United Kingdom, Europe

InGame Related:

Have you read our guild rules and understand them? yes i understand the rules and have gone through them slowly before typing out this application

How did you find out about Fascination? i found out from friends in the Skype group chat 

What is your main characters IGN? Draco64

What are your mules character IGNs? umm i never really use some my mules anymore but here is the ign of the mules i use  "Cameron64" "OverDrive64" "DracoAvenger" "DracoPhantom" "XDracoShadeX" "SlayerDraco" "DracoShining" and "AnimaDraco"

How long have you played maplestory? i have played maplestory for nearly 3 years now its been a long a road and i hope to continue walking forward

What is your maplestory background? i play for most of the day on maplestory fighting bosses and grinding for experience to level up i played on deme before the migration and i did have unused characters on kradia but i never used them because i focused on my kaiser. i should point out that i do take breaks from time to time off of maple to do other things but this only for a few weeks to a full month because i have friends i love to play with on PlayStation 4

What is your guild history? i start in the lions guuild then decided to join a guild my friends made called sunset after which i joined good fellas and stayed in it through until the migration happened

Had any past problems with Nexon and when was it? (example banned/chatbanned) no problems with nexon at all i have never caused any trouble and i would never think of doing anything to upset and hurt other players

What is your opinion on hackers and dupers? i always avoid hackers and dupers nothing good ever comes from there ideals and services because they can get other players banned and give guilds a bad name

What are your future maplestory goals? i hope to be reach higher levels in maple but after all the grinding it feels like its starting to slow down and i would love to obtain the sword kaiserium it is still a a long term goal i work towards

How do you make mesos? i struggle to make mesos honestly i do often sell items and get lots of mesos but i end spending it because habbits

Do you know what and what not to buy in the Free Market? sort of but i have my eyes on getting a lightning god ring and Superior gollux equipment to increase my range further 

Extra Questions:

Anything else you think we should know about you? i love to fight 
What will you do if you get accepted?

What can you contribute towards the guild? fighting bosses with the guild and helping other people within the guild to level up

What made you pick Fascination as the guild to apply to? i have long term friends on skype in the guild and playing with friends is best way to play the game but of course i will stay and contribute to the guild

2 Re: Application on Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:22 pm

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Hello Cameron please visit our union HQ channel 1 henesys top right corner(chief stans house)
and also whisp a jr for a chat:

Trinityrant
PellinoBlaze
Snowbroo
itzlikeskull

____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^___________________________________
Rules and Information about Fascination:

Helpful Sections of the forum:

Need help? Dont hesitate to send me a PM:

http://www.elnathtimes.net

3 Re: Application on Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:19 pm

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Accepted and invited~

____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^___________________________________
Rules and Information about Fascination:

Helpful Sections of the forum:

Need help? Dont hesitate to send me a PM:

http://www.elnathtimes.net

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum