Welcome to the Fascination forums! Our Guild FM is Free Market 3 on Channel 5. Our Alliance hangout is Chief Stan's house in Henesys on Channel 1. Feel free to join us there!
Top posters
Dan (2177)

Triny (313)

Kimmy (174)

Walom/Sam (139)

Pellino (129)

Eivah (105)

Maya (104)

Meuchel (98)

Bùggy (96)

Firefly (94)

You are not connected. Please login or register

» Fascination Related » Applications for Fascination » Accepted and Denied » TinyTom Application

TinyTom Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 TinyTom Application on Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:56 pm

TinyTom

Beginner
Beginner
In Real Life related:

What's your name?  Tom (Thomas)

What's your age?    18

Where do you live?     Racksätter (village in Sweden, 2h from Stockholm if that tells you anything)

InGame Related:

Have you read our guild rules and understand them?
Yes I have and I do.

How did you find out about Fascination? 
I was in Paradox alliance earlier, in Annihilation so I recognised a lot of the people in Fascination.

What is your main characters IGN? 
TinyTom

What are your mules character IGNs? 
I don’t have any specific mule character where I store my items. I have a low level Phantom I made for link and helping   friends level by the name of TomSuitedUp. My old main was a Zero, I suppose I use him/her as a mule right now for storing some scrolls and apples.

How long have you played maplestory?
I don’t know the exact date or year, but it was pre big bang and before pirates were around (I was very young however so I wouldn’t say starting early has helped me much more than realising my inadequacy for jump quests).

What is your maplestory background?
I feel the answer to this question is more or less the same as the one above. I suppose I could add that I enjoy playing many different characters (enjoying Aran right now) so I’m prone to playing a lot of unfunded characters to 4th job to enjoy the full variety of gameplay that the game can offer. This does however mean (since I’m not over funded) that I really do go all in for the class I enjoy the most (Night Lord).

What is your guild history? 
I joined Stellar a few years ago which then merged (can’t remember who with) and became Elysia. We then (again long ago so can’t remember for sure) merged or many of us moved to Exiles. Many of us took a break at that time, Exiles died out and when I returned to maple I found Denvis who invited me to Annihilation. After a while in Annihilation my PC crashed completely (RIP). Apparently you need to clean your computer once in a while (who knew) and after 6 years of living in a room with a teenager actively ignoring to clean his room, enough compressed dust had gathered between the fan blades to actually disrupt the computer.... Now my PC works again and I’m here, applying to Fascination.

Had any past problems with Nexon and when was it? (example banned/chatbanned)
I’ve only gotten banned once which was when Luminous just came out and you got automatically banned for using a 1st job skill, that issue was solved after I contacted the support staff. I suppose that doesn’t really count, apart from that I’ve never been banned or anything of the sort.

What is your opinion on hackers and dupers?
You from Sweden will probably recognise the quote from Björn Gustafson “Det är sånna som ni, som skapar hat på internet!”. I absolutely despise hacking, cheating and scamming. I generally don’t get the people who do it, at all. So boring to achieve something without deserving it.
Might be a bit cheesy but I love this quote: “The important thing in the Olympic Games is not the winning but the taking part. The important thing in life is not the triumph, but the struggle.” - Pierre de Coubertin

What are your future maplestory goals?
I’d say hitting cap but seeing as they’re increasing that to 10b (I’ve heard, might not be correct) I think it’s a bit out of my league. For now getting over a mil in range is my goal, when I reach that I’ll extend it. I suppose carrying someone for Hellux instead of getting carried would be a goal ^^

Extra Questions:

Anything else you think we should know about you?
I’ve played for a long time but know rather little about end game stuff like best scrolls, what items to cube first, etc. Because of this I’m prone to asking a decent amount of questions but I know that can be quite annoying in a guild/alliance chat so I whisper or use buddy chat for that stuff. So far I’ve asked a few if they mind answering my questions (so I can whisper and avoid inconveniencing everyone else) and I’ve only been encouraged to do so and ask more questions. I'm currently studying for final exams in may at the IB, looking to apply for economics at Oxford (my dream) so up until May I'll not be grinding too much, stick to dailies and be on roughly once a day. When essays are due I might disappear for a week and reappear but if so I'd give notice to a Jr or Master. After my studies in May I'll be working (gap year) and subsequently funding my char more.

What will you do if you get accepted?
Probably get a cake, sharing will be hard though...

What can you contribute towards the guild?
I’m almost always up for bossing as long as my character is able to contribute. I do dailies like PB, CHT, RA, etc but since (I’m assuming) everyone can solo them and more I don’t really think it’ll be too helpful. Aside from the actual gameplay I can offer a cheery attitude and I suppose my perspective in discussions ^^ I believe I’ll be able to help with the more difficult bosses fairly soon as I’m working on upgrading my gear.

What made you pick Fascination as the guild to apply to?  
I was a part of the alliance previously so I knew it was a pleasant and welcoming atmosphere in the alliance. I choose Fascination specifically since you’re the ones who reached out to me when I was checking out ally spot. Everyone I met in Fascination was (and still is) really pleasant, I’ve spent time talking to some of you and found the company to be really enjoyable. I also feel it’s a guild that can help me grow and which consequently will allow me to contribute more to the guild.

/Tom (the actually very tiny, 5 foot 2)

2 Re: TinyTom Application on Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:03 pm

TinyTom

Beginner
Beginner
I apologise in advance for the edit, something went wrong when I copy pasted and uploaded from pages. Forgot to use the preview button.

3 Re: TinyTom Application on Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:21 pm

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Np ty for posting this app and since your already in the guild i will now update your acc ^^

____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^___________________________________
Rules and Information about Fascination:

Helpful Sections of the forum:

Need help? Dont hesitate to send me a PM:

http://www.elnathtimes.net

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum