Welcome to the Fascination forums! Our Guild FM is Free Market 3 on Channel 5. Our Alliance hangout is Chief Stan's house in Henesys on Channel 1. Feel free to join us there!
Top posters
Dan (2177)

Triny (313)

Kimmy (174)

Walom/Sam (139)

Pellino (129)

Eivah (105)

Maya (104)

Meuchel (98)

Bùggy (96)

Firefly (94)

You are not connected. Please login or register

» Fascination Related » Applications for Fascination » Accepted and Denied » ChickenTendys tasty application.

ChickenTendys tasty application.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 ChickenTendys tasty application. on Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:53 pm

ChickenTendy

Beginner
Beginner
Hey there! I've come to apply for Fascination!

In Real Life related:

What's your name? My name is Dale

What's your age? I'm 21 right now

Where do you live? I live in Northwest England, ew.

InGame Related:

Have you read our guild rules and understand them? I have, around five minutes ago

How did you find out about Fascination? I saw a few members around the game, as well as a response on reddit to someone looking for a guild

What is your main characters IGN? ChickenTendy

What are your mules character IGNs? None right now

How long have you played maplestory? I started eMS in late 2007, I have been coming and going since then. I played until around 2011 and then moved to other games and private servers. I am back now for the migration, I already have a character on Reboot but I wish to have another main on the European server 'Luna' too!

What is your maplestory background? Explained above, joined when I was young a long time ago, been playing it on and off ever since. Hopefully with the migration I'm sticking around for the long run.

What is your guild history? I ran a guild called (s)anctuary a long time ago, my name was SonicSin. It was pretty successful with around 40 active friendly members, I was also in Miyavizm a few years ago. Not sure if that guild is still active here though.

Had any past problems with Nexon and when was it? (example banned/chatbanned) Nope, I don't think I've ever been banned from any games before to be honest.

What is your opinion on hackers and dupers? Never really understood them. Isnt part of the fun the grind? Nothing fun about leaving things to bot.

What are your future maplestory goals? I want to finally hit max level. Since it was much more difficult to level when I played in 2007/8 I never reached anything higher than level 96, which back then was a huge achievement. I have only been back on eMS for two days and I am level 103, maybe this time I'll hit the cap!

How do you make mesos? Right now I don't really farm meso, I play to level up. I'm aware of all of the daily bosses and prequests etc to make meso later on.

Do you know what and what not to buy in the Free Market? As of right now, not really. But i can learn when the time comes.

Extra Questions:

Anything else you think we should know about you? I play fairly regularly, usually every day for a couple of hours, however on some days particularly friday and saturday I may not be on as I usually go out with my S/O.

What will you do if you get accepted? Get to know everyone hopefully. I'm not the most social person but It would be nice to at least have people to chat to sometimes considering I havent said a word since I started playing again.

What can you contribute towards the guild? Whatever is needed from me that I am capable of. I'm not selfish or greedy and I can take part in events of even help people with bossing later on when I get to that point.

What made you pick Fascination as the guild to apply to? truthfully, the english speaking was a big plus as a lot of guilds have no rule stating that English is a must, and unfortunately thats the only language I speak. Also I really like the name, which is important to me since I'll see it all the time.

Thanks for reading my application! Hope to hear from you soon

2 Re: ChickenTendys tasty application. on Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:59 pm

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Hello Dale and welcome to the forum Smile
Please visit our union HQ and talk with people there aswell as whisp a jr for a chat:

PellinoBlaze 
Trinityrant 
SnowBroo 
ItzLikeSkull

____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^___________________________________
Rules and Information about Fascination:

Helpful Sections of the forum:

Need help? Dont hesitate to send me a PM:

http://www.elnathtimes.net

3 Re: ChickenTendys tasty application. on Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:45 pm

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Invited on trial~

____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^___________________________________
Rules and Information about Fascination:

Helpful Sections of the forum:

Need help? Dont hesitate to send me a PM:

http://www.elnathtimes.net

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum