Welcome to the Fascination forums! Our Guild FM is Free Market 3 on Channel 5. Our Alliance hangout is Chief Stan's house in Henesys on Channel 1. Feel free to join us there!
Top posters
Dan (2177)

Triny (313)

Kimmy (174)

Walom/Sam (139)

Pellino (129)

Eivah (105)

Maya (104)

Meuchel (98)

Bùggy (96)

Firefly (94)

You are not connected. Please login or register

» Fascination Related » Applications for Fascination » Accepted and Denied » Derek's Application

Derek's Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Derek's Application on Sat Oct 01, 2016 2:18 pm

Herve

Beginner
Beginner
In Real Life related:

What's your name? Derek

What's your age? 21

Where do you live? UK - South Coast 

InGame Related:

Have you read our guild rules and understand them? Rules can be found here: http://www.fascinationems.com/t829-all-rules-and-regulation-reguarding-the-forum-aswell-as-ingame // I have!

How did you find out about Fascination? // I stumbled across the forum post, just re-downloaded maple after years of not playing and was in need of a community to join.

What is your main characters IGN? // I have a dual blader named "Cancelled" (he's pretty dope) I don't really have "mains" but he's my highest level character, 13x which is quite the achievement for me!

What are your mules character IGNs? // "Neodez" is fresh from creation, I will be "maining" this and I'm totally in love with the whole kinesis idea

How long have you played maplestory? // I started before big bang went live, I don't quite fully remember but it was many years ago

What is your maplestory background? // Watermelons

What is your guild history? // I strongly believe that to gain the most intrinsic value from a community is to stick with them through the bad and good, for that reason I don't hop guilds much on MMO's. I was in a guild back in the day where our leader was a DJ on Maple Radio

Had any past problems with Nexon and when was it? (example banned/chatbanned) // The only past problems I've had with Nexon are their money grabbing marketing strategies.

What is your opinion on hackers and dupers? // My taste towards hackers and dupers isn't a sour one. Although I do strongly oppose their motives to do so, It's not right to gain an unfair advantage plus duping can have a negative impact on the game economy. As it's happened it the past.

What are your future maplestory goals? // Meet people, friendddddssss, rock out, level 120 from scratch, level 200, level 250, damage range that's over 9000!!?

How do you make mesos? // I remember making mesos by picking up drops and scrolls then selling them, later on I would seize and capture opportunities to buy items for less and sell them for more! 

Do you know what and what not to buy in the Free Market? // I wouldn't know, and everybody is different as we all have individual differences to what we desire and want. For me it will probably be cheap potions and items that have a high re-sell potential/value. I'll keep away from the hacked/duped items though! Don't want trouble to follow me.

Extra Questions:

Anything else you think we should know about you? // I'm Derek although you can call me whatever you want, I prefer Dez though! or Herve. I'm considerate and usually keep myself to myself, although i'm no stranger to socializing and having fun. I enjoy country walks, creative/visual arts and relaxing during the evening, whether it's spinning a few records, painting, creating music or working on code.

I enjoy learning languages and am able to speak English, Dutch, Indonesian and a little Welsh. I'm eager to learn Japanese as i feel it's important to grasp an understanding of symbols rather than just letters.

Meanwhile I'm a Games Programming student that is working on a few projects, the aim is to intern at a respectable studio while pursuing a dream to earn a living while doing what i love. 

What will you do if you get accepted? // I haven't really though about this, probably pester the guild chat?

What can you contribute towards the guild? // I lack in-depth knowledge of the game but i will try to help where I can. Even if you need a friend or just a stranger to hang out, talk, whatever i'll be here! 

What made you pick Fascination as the guild to apply to? // I was Fascinated 

One love x

2 Re: Derek's Application on Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:02 pm

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Hello Derek and welcome to the forum.
Please stalk our union hangout for chats (ch 1 henesys(top right portal(chief stans house)))

Also whisp one of our jrs for a chat:

PellinoBlaze
Trinityrant
SnowBroo
ItzLikeSkull Smile

____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^___________________________________
Rules and Information about Fascination:

Helpful Sections of the forum:

Need help? Dont hesitate to send me a PM:

http://www.elnathtimes.net

3 Re: Derek's Application on Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:18 pm

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Hello Derek you will have to have spoken to one of our jrs before sunday (9/10) or we will be denying this application and you will have to reapply.

____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^___________________________________

4 Re: Derek's Application on Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:37 pm

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Denied, you did not contact a jr.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum