Welcome to the Fascination forums! Our Guild FM is Free Market 3 on Channel 5. Our Alliance hangout is Chief Stan's house in Henesys on Channel 1. Feel free to join us there!
Top posters
Dan (2177)

Triny (313)

Kimmy (174)

Walom/Sam (139)

Pellino (129)

Eivah (105)

Maya (104)

Meuchel (98)

Bùggy (96)

Firefly (94)

You are not connected. Please login or register

» Fascination Related » Applications for Fascination » Accepted and Denied » PurpleCPU Application

PurpleCPU Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 PurpleCPU Application on Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:45 pm

PurpleCPU

Beginner
Beginner
In Real Life related:

What's your name?
    Dennis (in my language - Denis)

What's your age?

Where do you live?
    Poland

InGame Related:

Have you read our guild rules and understand them? Rules can be found here: http://www.fascinationems.com/t829-all-rules-and-regulation-reguarding-the-forum-aswell-as-ingame
    Yes

How did you find out about Fascination? 
    Found a post on EMS forums about Fascination recruiting new people

What is your main characters IGN?
    PurpleCPU

What are your mules character IGNs?
    I don't have any mules (for now, maybe one day i'll make idk)

How long have you played maplestory?
    A couple of months, can't remember exactly how many

What is your maplestory background?
    Started playing MapleStory because i can't find any interesting games these days that would be fair for non-paying player and i found MapleStory interesting game that can kill my free time

What is your guild history
    I was in CrystalRush for a day but i found out later it was for Dutch players only (guild have been open for non-dutch players for a while) and guild leader of CrystalRush decided to kick all non-dutch members the same day i was added

Had any past problems with Nexon and when was it? (example banned/chatbanned)
    Nope

What is your opinion on hackers and dupers?
    Make. Their. Lifes. A. Living. Hell. For. Eternity  (in another words: I hate them)

What are your future maplestory goals?
    My goal in Maplestory is to at least be useful for guild that would accept me and to have fun

How do you make mesos?
    Killing bosses and selling stuff on FM or NPC them (depends what item)

Do you know what and what not to buy in the Free Market?
    To be honest - I spend more time in FM to sell items that would give me some mesos than buying gear etc. So... not really Razz (But i know on what stats my character depends)

Extra Questions:

Anything else you think we should know about you?
    I'm attending technical high school on IT profile (if someone would be interested) so if i'm gonna play at school, my internet won't be very stable (resetting per hour).  

What will you do if you get accepted?
   I will be happy (and i won't be be lonely in Maplestory  )

What can you contribute towards the guild?
   I don't know if you have any voice chat server (or channel) but.. I can make a Discord server for guild and even whole Union. Besides that, a new friendly guy to talk with Very Happy

What made you pick Fascination as the guild to apply to?
  Fascination is the only guild that is interesting for me and is looking for new people

Kind regards,

Dennis

2 Re: PurpleCPU Application on Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:59 pm

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Hello Dennis and welcome to the forum, We do have a discord channel already so after/if you get Accepted you will gain access to that Smile

For now please visit our union HQ (chief stans house ch 1 henesys top right portal) and have a chat with people there, aswell as poke a jr for a chat:

Trinityrant
PellinoBlaze
SnowBroo
Itzlikeskull

____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^___________________________________
Rules and Information about Fascination:

Helpful Sections of the forum:

Need help? Dont hesitate to send me a PM:

http://www.elnathtimes.net

3 Re: PurpleCPU Application on Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:57 pm

Meuchel

2nd Advancement
2nd Advancement
Accepted on trial~

____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^___________________________________
Pudding.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum