Welcome to the Fascination forums! Our Guild FM is Free Market 3 on Channel 5. Our Alliance hangout is Chief Stan's house in Henesys on Channel 1. Feel free to join us there!
Top posters
Dan (2177)

Triny (313)

Kimmy (174)

Walom/Sam (139)

Pellino (129)

Eivah (105)

Maya (104)

Meuchel (98)

Bùggy (96)

Firefly (94)

You are not connected. Please login or register

» Fascination Related » Applications for Fascination » Accepted and Denied » Application

Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Application on Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:12 pm

imjaysems

Beginner
Beginner
In Real Life related:

What's your name?
Jay

What's your age?

Where do you live?
The Netherlands

InGame Related:

Have you read our guild rules and understand them? Rules can be found here: http://www.fascinationems.com/t829-all-rules-and-regulation-reguarding-the-forum-aswell-as-ingame
Yes i have

How did you find out about Fascination? 
I was looking at Ems forum and saw this a post for recruiting members

What is your main characters IGN?
Imjays (221, luminous)
What are your mules character IGNs?
Davidson2000 (204 bishop)
jaysgohome (140 Wind archer) (for Dojo)

I do not have any kanna mule only a bishop and im using my wind archer for dojo points. I have alot more characters but they are mainly for link skills and i dont play on them often

How long have you played maplestory?
I have started playing GMS from 2007-2010 and then moved to EMS because of an IP-block

What is your maplestory background?
I have been playing on and off but when i do play im really active a good guild keeps me motivated to play the game
back in the days i did not play very often (2007-2010) but nowadays i do play almost daily

What is your guild history? 
I moved from An0nym0us to Bonded and they removed the guild (i think because of inactive players) after that i joined Ignorance i joined this guild because there were a couple people in the guild who i knew. After some time the leader left the guild and then the guild kinda got death 

Had any past problems with Nexon and when was it? (example banned/chatbanned)
I got chatbanned once but i dont know the reason the only thing i know is that there were a couple more people been chatbanned at the same time

What is your opinion on hackers and dupers?
When i see anyone botting/hacking i will try my best to contact GM and dupers are annoying they ruin the free market and i always try to avoid duped items

What are your future maplestory goals?
Im really would like to complete my Gollux set i just finished the ring also im saving up for the tyrant belt from the magnus coin shop
and im ofcourse i need to work on my bpot and some main pot also i would like to gain some more levels my goal for now is 230 Smile

How do you make mesos?
A little bit of elite farming crafting items farming (use items) boss drops
Do you know what and what not to buy in the Free Market?
Yes i check the market very often
Extra Questions:

Anything else you think we should know about you?
I'm in the military during weekdays i might be offline or just online for a couple hours but in weekends i make time to play the game

What will you do if you get accepted?
Im hoping to meet new people and have a good community and do daily's and grinding

What can you contribute towards the guild?
You can ask me anything and if i have time im ready to help you out 

What made you pick Fascination as the guild to apply to?
I looking into the guild and realized that there are nice and dedicated people in the guild i really want to be part of the community 

Greetings,

Jay

2 Re: Application on Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:18 pm

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Hello Jay and welcome to the forum, application was fine and like your dedication to the game and guilds itself.
I can promise you that Fascination always try and stay active in 1 way or another Smile

Please visit our union hangout ch 1 chief stans house (top right portal) And talk with people there, also poke one of our jrs for a chat:

PellinoBlaze
Trinityrant
SnowBroo
ItzLikeSkull

Hope to see you ingame Smile

____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^___________________________________
Rules and Information about Fascination:

Helpful Sections of the forum:

Need help? Dont hesitate to send me a PM:

http://www.elnathtimes.net

3 Re: Application on Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:31 pm

Jeff

The Gallant Warrior
The Gallant Warrior
Accepted on trial~

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: