Welcome to the Fascination forums! Our Guild FM is Free Market 3 on Channel 5. Our Alliance hangout is Chief Stan's house in Henesys on Channel 1. Feel free to join us there!
Top posters
Dan (2177)

Triny (313)

Kimmy (174)

Walom/Sam (139)

Pellino (129)

Eivah (105)

Maya (104)

Meuchel (98)

Bùggy (96)

Firefly (94)

You are not connected. Please login or register

» Fascination Related » Applications for Fascination » Accepted and Denied » Fru's application

Fru's application

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Fru's application on Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:11 pm

Fru

Beginner
Beginner
In Real Life related:

What's your name?

Hey all! My name is Fruzsina, but since it's hard to spell, just call me Fru.

What's your age?

I'm turning 22 in 3 days. CAKE!! OWO

Where do you live?

I live in a village of Hungary.

InGame Related:

Have you read our guild rules and understand them?

Yeah, tho since my memory is as good as a gold fish's, I'll make sure to read them again and again once a while.

How did you find out about Fascination?

I've seen Dan smegaing about it a lot, but mostly Michiel made me apply to the guild. I've also met some people of the guild, and I found them really nice.

What is your main characters IGN?

Magnitas

What are your mules character IGNs?

Well mules... Rinniegan, Octoplump, Yürei, Octoberry. These are the ones I use frequently, and of course there are lots of link mules. I'd rather not type all the 29 igns, but if you'd like, I will do.

How long have you played maplestory?

I've been playing for 8 years with some breaks. Haven't taken a break for over 1,5 years.

What is your maplestory background?

Background worth mentioning is back to 4 years ago when I made my first serious main, Fruliet. Before that I tried a lot of jobs, basically all of them. I don't know what you heard about Fruliet, some people spread I got banned, some spread different things. The truth is that I deleted the account itself, not knowing that nexon won't be able to remove the characters from the rankings. The reason of deleting it is kind of private life. After I deleted the account, I took a one month long break. Returned to maple in 2014 october and mained a Night Lord, called Octoplump. After playing it for around 7 months or so, I noticed that I missed Kanna too much, so returned to that job, with the ign Rinniegan. I really loved the job, but nexon made me disappointed about it too many times, so after around 1 year, i decided to main Evan. That is my current main. I'm not planning to change main anymore, it's too much of a bother for me.   

What is your guild history? 

In the 8 years I've been to a lot of guilds. Joined Laby at first, but didn't really like their pro-gamer attitude, so I left after like a month. Been to Demonics, Sabotage and Fantasy aswell. Fantasy was a pre BB guild, which died years ago. About Demonics and Sabotage... At first those guilds were nice, the members talked a lot, but after a while, Demonics became a bossing guild that doesn't really talk about anything else and Sabotage became way too silent and ignorant. They said they were afk whenever I talked to them, which was a bit weird, seeing them chatting on BL.

Had any past problems with Nexon and when was it? (example banned/chatbanned)

Never. The only problem I can remember is that they couldn't remove my characters from the rankings. Razz

What is your opinion on hackers and dupers?

I don't like the way the ruin the economy of the game. If they want it easy, go play some private servers. If they do it for money... Better find a real job. I prefer avoiding duped items, so all my gears are selfmade (as much as I remember).

What are your future maplestory goals?

I'd like to get max range on my Evan someday, and slowly gear up my Kanna again, just for fun. Though, even if I get max range on Evan, I wouldn't solo anything... Playing alone is not fun.

How do you make mesos?

I don't. F3 But to be serious, either I sell boss drops or crafted items. Sometimes I try and take advantage of events. 

Do you know what and what not to buy in the Free Market?

Not really, I mostly buy NX there, not too interested in other items... Since I try and get everything by myself, I don't buy (for example) scrolls from fm.

Extra Questions:

Anything else you think we should know about you?

I tend to be really quiet. I might have a quick temper, though it's more like I tend to hold back everything as long as I can and sometimes it bursts out. Not a good feature of me and I'm trying my best to avoid it, but unfortunately sometimes it's really hard. I had depression. I'm over it, but I can still feel the traces of it sometimes.

There are some days when I might suddenly disappear, because my dad is a slave-keeper, so I have to work in the garden. There are different days, when I don't log in because of my boyfriend, but if necessary, I'll let people know about the dates. It's a bit complicated to play whenever dad is home, but I do my best to at least let people know if I have to miss something... Like hours before.

Anything else you would like to share with us?

My birthday cake?

What will you do if you get accepted?

Probably be shy at first, then try and make friends.

What can you contribute towards the guild?

I do my best to attend flag races daily. I can also join boss runs to  get contribution for the guild, though I'm not too experienced in Chaos Vellum. Of course, I'll help the guildies out if I can.

I feel like this application isn't the best, but to be honest, this is the first application I've ever made... So I'm up to answer any questions that come to your minds! 

2 Re: Fru's application on Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:18 pm

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Hello fru and welcome to our forum Smile
You say your application Isn't the best but I think it was well written Smile

Since you know michiel I will suggest to you to go talk with our union members in ch 1 chief stans house  Smile
Just to get to know some more people aswell as maybe talk more with pelle and Dan (PellinoBlaze and Timeiord) i will be gone until Saturday so feel free to poke me on Saturday Smile

____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^___________________________________
Rules and Information about Fascination:

Helpful Sections of the forum:

Need help? Dont hesitate to send me a PM:

http://www.elnathtimes.net

3 Re: Fru's application on Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:01 pm

Fru

Beginner
Beginner
I'll do my best Smile I've forgotten to add one thing earlier, right now I'm in my own loner -GameOfThronesGeek- guild to avoid invitations Razz I'm the only member there. Smile

4 Re: Fru's application on Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:02 pm

Fru

Beginner
Beginner
And thank you! ^^ I guess it's not the best for me to try and type at this time of the evening... x)

5 Re: Fru's application on Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:26 pm

Meuchel

2nd Advancement
2nd Advancement
Invited on trial~

____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^___________________________________
Pudding.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum