Welcome to the Fascination forums! Our Guild FM is Free Market 3 on Channel 5. Our Alliance hangout is Chief Stan's house in Henesys on Channel 1. Feel free to join us there!
Top posters
Dan (2177)

Triny (313)

Kimmy (174)

Walom/Sam (139)

Pellino (129)

Eivah (105)

Maya (104)

Meuchel (98)

Bùggy (96)

Firefly (94)

You are not connected. Please login or register

» Fascination Related » Applications for Fascination » Accepted and Denied » Would like to join

Would like to join

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Would like to join on Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:14 pm

MattyHeal

Beginner
Beginner
Hi everyone, I'll do my best to answer everything below and a short statement about me at the end, hope I can join you guys soon, cheers.

In Real Life related:

What's your name?
Matt Heal, call me Matt, Matty, anything along those lines I'm pretty relaxed

What's your age?
I'm 26, been playing MapleStory since I was 14 (not constantly)

Where do you live?
Good old UK, England 

InGame Related:

Have you read our guild rules and understand them?
Yes pretty strait forward

How did you find out about Fascination?
On the Nexon forums, looking about

What is your main characters IGN?
I'm a returning player starting new so 'MattyHealz' is my main character now.

What are your mules character IGNs?
I can't remember majority of my accounts, i do have a 150 DB, 106 BM, 80Luminous, 127 I/L M, many many many mules and other characters however I've stripped them if I do play any again I will give you the name but it would take ages to list all my characters lol

How long have you played maplestory?
Started on Scania back in school when I was around 14, used to skive with a few friends to play at the local net cafe, good times, played that and joined Bellocan server when that started as Scania was packed at that point, When Europe went live I was strait on here playing, I haven't played a massive amount in the passed couple years but I'm enjoying my return with so much new content, just need a new guild and social to play with. 

What is your maplestory background?
Crikey, I've played 12 years like I said above might be easier to just ask me anything you'd like to know lol xD

What is your guild history? 
I started my Own guild when Europe began and ran that for a few years was good until I stopped playing, to much hassel to do that again so I'd like to join somewhere pre organised

Had any past problems with Nexon and when was it? (example banned/chatbanned)
Never been Banned before in any way shape or form, 

What is your opinion on hackers and dupers?
I'm quite down to earth and just enjoy the game so if it doesn't get in my way then they can carry on, but it ruined the economy early Europe and I can see the effect it still has, it's one of those things I've come to learn with Maple it'll never stop so theres no point geting angry at them.

What are your future maplestory goals?
I'd like to get my Kinesis to 250 definitely, priority right now is to find a good social group that I can play with 

How do you make mesos?
Free Market generally used to have a shop in FM1 I've got about 800m off of one of my accounts for Kinesis fund for now, it seems alot easier than it used to be to make mesos though.

Do you know what and what not to buy in the Free Market?
To a certain degree, I'm not stupid and I haven't bought anything from freemarket yet, I don't plan to to be honest it's mainly for selling, I've always had a good social group to trade with to buy any decent gear I need.

Extra Questions:

Anything else you think we should know about you?
I like women with blue eyes? I''ve got big hands and everyone thinks I'm wierd for liking Jam and Cucumber Sandwiches :S

Anything else you would like to share with us?
Don't think so... not off the top of my head anyway Smile

What will you do if you get accepted?
I'd generally like to get to know people, I'm a strong believer in a well knit community, I've always had close friends on MS (none that play anymore) and I'd like it again, makes the game 10x better.

What can you contribute towards the guild?
anything really, normally just ask if theres anything I can do I'll do it, I'm friendly, pretty laid back Smile

So hope to hear from you soon, sorry for the long read, take care regardless Smile

Thanks

2 Re: Would like to join on Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:31 pm

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Heya matt and welcome to the forum Smile

Please visit our hangout spot (ch 1 henesys chief stans house(top right portal))

Also whisp a jr for a chat:
Perceptivity (me won't be on until tomorrow)
Trinityrant 
SheerVanity 
Timeiord
SnowBroo
PellinoBlaze 

Smile

____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^___________________________________
Rules and Information about Fascination:

Helpful Sections of the forum:

Need help? Dont hesitate to send me a PM:

http://www.elnathtimes.net

3 Re: Would like to join on Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:01 pm

MattyHeal

Beginner
Beginner
Dan wrote:Heya matt and welcome to the forum Smile

Please visit our hangout spot (ch 1 henesys chief stans house(top right portal))

Also whisp a jr for a chat:
Perceptivity (me won't be on until tomorrow)
Trinityrant 
SheerVanity 
Timeiord
SnowBroo
PellinoBlaze 

Smile

Thanks, I'll see if anyone is online, I'm not online for long tonight though myself got to put son to bed but i'll be about tomorrow so hopefully I'll catch someone then Smile

4 Re: Would like to join on Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:59 pm

MattyHeal

Beginner
Beginner
So I've spoken with Trinityrant today for a bit, seems like no one else has been on, would be nice to know if I will be accepted or not don't mean to be rude but otherwise I'm just wasting my time hanging around on the forums and in game for some response lol 

Let me know anyway if I don't hear from anyone in game by tomoro night think I'll have to apply some where else Sad hopefully that wont be the case but just let me know if I can join or not if possible,

Thanks Smile

5 Re: Would like to join on Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:23 am

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Your Answer will be posted today or tomorrow morning Smile

____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^___________________________________

6 Re: Would like to join on Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:36 am

MattyHeal

Beginner
Beginner
Dan wrote:Your Answer will be posted today or tomorrow morning Smile

That's cool thanks for getting back to me, I don't mean to be a pain it's just I've turned down a couple invites as I think I'd be suited here so I'll keep grinding solo for now Sad

Talk soon x

7 Re: Would like to join on Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:37 pm

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Please poke a jr for an invite~

Accepted on trial

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum