Welcome to the Fascination forums! Our Guild FM is Free Market 3 on Channel 5. Our Alliance hangout is Chief Stan's house in Henesys on Channel 1. Feel free to join us there!
Top posters
Dan (2177)

Triny (313)

Kimmy (174)

Walom/Sam (139)

Pellino (129)

Eivah (105)

Maya (104)

Meuchel (98)

Bùggy (96)

Firefly (94)

You are not connected. Please login or register

» Fascination Related » Applications for Fascination » Accepted and Denied » Nyqi's Application~

Nyqi's Application~

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Nyqi's Application~ on Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:05 pm

Nyqi

Beginner
Beginner
Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to read my application, 'tis greatly appreciated. <3

In Real Life related:

What's your name? 

Jack Dance.

What's your age?

I'm 20 years old.

Where do you live?

I live in a small town called Bedford in England.

InGame Related:

Have you read our guild rules and understand them?
Yes & yes.

How did you find out about Fascination?
I found Fascination through the EMS Forum's Guild Recruitment board.

What is your main characters IGN?

Nyqi (still a lowbie currently, made him ~2 weeks ago).

What are your mules character IGNs?
Issués, Ryunaito & Mindtalk, although I only really use them for daily Zakum/Hilla.

How long have you played Maplestory?
I'd like to say around 10 years on and off.

What is your Maplestory background?
I started back as a kid after my friend introduced me to the game and fell in love, first class was an I/L Wiz, good times. However, most of my Maplestory playtime is on private servers, as I preferred the social aspect of MS compared to the grind side. As I've grown up, I have a newfound love for EMS, hence I'm here right now. Finally got my first ever 150 character on EMS just yesterday!

What is your guild history?
My most recent guild was Goomy, a small social guild that unfortunately died around a year ago. I can't remember any guilds before that but they weren't too significant, just very small friend group based guilds.

Had any past problems with Nexon and when was it? (example banned/chatbanned)
None at all.

What is your opinion on hackers and dupers?
Where's the fun in having money you didn't earn? Ban them all. 

What are your future maplestory goals?
Currently, I'm trying to get a semi-decent Fafnir Crossbow. Long term would be Lv200 and ~1M+ range. 

How do you make mesos?

Small merches as I don't have a store yet, and selling Elite Boss/Monster drops & Superior Item Crystals.

Do you know what and what not to buy in the Free Market?

I browse the FM twice a day, in the morning & evening, so I have a good gist of current prices and what is/isn't of value.

Extra Questions:

Anything else you think we should know about you?
My application may come off as very formal, however I'm much less serious in-game! I'm not entirely sure what I think you should know about me, however I'll gladly answer anything that anyone else would like to know about me. ^-^

Anything else you would like to share with us?
I'm pretty active and social, love a good chat and learning new things. Hopefully you'll forgive me for any silly questions I may have in the future in regards to newer/endgame content! In regards to my character, I'm a 2 week old Wild Hunter, Lv151 as I'm writing this with 230K buffed range w/ Hyper. :3

What will you do if you get accepted?
Greet my new Guildies and hopefully form some great new friendships.

What can you contribute towards the guild?
I'd like to think I can contribute to the warm atmosphere that Fascination appears to have and help with quests/bosses whenever and wherever I can!

Also, apologies for my forum avatar, it's the only Maplestory related image of me I can find, that F4's always made me laugh. ^-^

2 Re: Nyqi's Application~ on Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:13 pm

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Hello Jack and welcome to the forum Smile

You should head to our union hangout ch 1 henesys chief stans house (top right portal)
And talk with people there Smile

You should also whisp one jr for a chat:
SheerVanity
Trinityrant
Timeiord 
SnowBroo
PellinoBlaze

____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^___________________________________
Rules and Information about Fascination:

Helpful Sections of the forum:

Need help? Dont hesitate to send me a PM:

http://www.elnathtimes.net

3 Re: Nyqi's Application~ on Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:16 pm

Nyqi

Beginner
Beginner
Dan wrote:Hello Jack and welcome to the forum Smile

You should head to our union hangout ch 1 henesys chief stans house (top right portal)
And talk with people there Smile

You should also whisp one jr for a chat:
SheerVanity
Trinityrant
Timeiord 
SnowBroo
PellinoBlaze

Thank you very much for the welcome and such a fast response! Shall do so right now. c:

4 Re: Nyqi's Application~ on Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:47 pm

Meuchel

2nd Advancement
2nd Advancement
Invited on trial~

____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^___________________________________
Pudding.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum