Welcome to the Fascination forums! Our Guild FM is Free Market 3 on Channel 5. Our Alliance hangout is Chief Stan's house in Henesys on Channel 1. Feel free to join us there!
Top posters
Dan (2177)

Triny (313)

Kimmy (174)

Walom/Sam (139)

Pellino (129)

Eivah (105)

Maya (104)

Meuchel (98)

Bùggy (96)

Firefly (94)

You are not connected. Please login or register

» Fascination Related » Applications for Fascination » Accepted and Denied » YangTuo's application

YangTuo's application

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 YangTuo's application on Mon May 30, 2016 10:56 pm

kebabsen

Beginner
Beginner
In Real Life related:

What's your name? Olaf

What's your age? 18 years old

Where do you live? Norway, Sandnes

InGame Related:

Have you read our guild rules and understand them? Yes and I will obey them all.

How did you find out about Fascination?  I was searching for some serious guild that I wanted to join and saw that you guys were on the top list. Found you on the maple forum page.

What is your main characters IGN? I'm currently focusing on lvl'ing my wild hunter. YangTuo

What are your mules character IGNs? xkorezx, kebabthrower, xkorezz, ApooScratch

How long have you played maplestory? I started back in the old days, played for some months, came back and quitted and now I'm here. So I would say around 1-2 years.

What is your maplestory background? As I said I started playing in the early maplestory era, when lvl'ing was really hard. Now I play every day and still learn many new things every day. 

What is your guild history? I have only been with my friends guilds, but now I want to take it to the next level.

Had any past problems with Nexon and when was it? (example banned/chatbanned) none.

What is your opinion on hackers and dupers? lame, nexon should do something about this. 

What are your future maplestory goals? Lvl as many accounts as high as possible. Play with guild and contribute as much as possible.

How do you make mesos? Sell all kind of stuff from rings to cubic blades.

Do you know what and what not to buy in the Free Market? Think so yeah.

Extra Questions:

Anything else you think we should know about you? I also play other games like LoL and CSGO.

Anything else you would like to share with us? I'm a student but I play 3-5 hours a day.

What will you do if you get accepted? Be very happy

What can you contribute towards the guild? Help people and make new friends. I'm really active. Help with bossing. Kindness and humour.

2 Re: YangTuo's application on Tue May 31, 2016 7:54 pm

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Hello Olaf and welcome to the forum =)
I suggest u poke a jr for a chat ingame aswell as go to our union hangout spot and chat with the ones who are not afking =)

____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^___________________________________
Rules and Information about Fascination:

Helpful Sections of the forum:

Need help? Dont hesitate to send me a PM:

http://www.elnathtimes.net

3 Re: YangTuo's application on Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:42 am

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Are you still intressted in joining?
You have until sunday to whisp a jr for a chat~

____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^___________________________________

4 Re: YangTuo's application on Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:29 pm

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Denied cause no reaction from applier.
If you wanna join send a new application ty~

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum