Welcome to the Fascination forums! Our Guild FM is Free Market 3 on Channel 5. Our Alliance hangout is Chief Stan's house in Henesys on Channel 1. Feel free to join us there!
Top posters
Dan (2177)

Triny (313)

Kimmy (174)

Walom/Sam (139)

Pellino (129)

Eivah (105)

Maya (104)

Meuchel (98)

Bùggy (96)

Firefly (94)

You are not connected. Please login or register

» Fascination Related » Applications for Fascination » Accepted and Denied » Tomaszus's Aplication :)

Tomaszus's Aplication :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Tomaszus's Aplication :) on Tue May 24, 2016 4:41 pm

Tomaszus

Beginner
Beginner
In Real Life related:

What's your name?
Tomas

What's your age?
I'm 24.

Where do you live?
One of the biggest cities in Poland - Wrocław

InGame Related:

Have you read our guild rules and understand them?
Yes, I did and understand them!

How did you find out about Fascination?
Yesterday someone from Fascination magephoned about patch and talked a bit with her/him done remember the IGN of the person sadly Sad

What is your main characters IGN?
Well, my main atm is IJustGiveExp... I know I know, sounds like a mercedes link char does it? well it was suppose to be link toon, but after i came back to maple, I decited to gave her a try again and im realy hyped about it now Very Happy

What are your mules character IGNs?
Tomigun22 - 123lev soul master - first main ever Smile
Tomeczek22 - 155lev demon slayer
Phantomerx - 70lev phantom
ShinyEdge - 161lev night lord
CastleHunter - 70lev demon avenger
DuoEdge - 182lev zero
KannaBananna - 70 lev Kanna Very Happy
Had a few more but deleted them like 2 years ago

How long have you played maplestory?
Dont realy remember but few yesrs for sure (with some long breaks)

What is your maplestory background?
Well I started mapling with one irl friend, we made a small guild called "Cukierki" (that means candy in Polish Smile ) It was a Polish guild and it was long long time ago, we had a few ingame members that joined our journey. My mapling ended in 2014 cause real life didnt allow me to play maple anymore :p But now real life is doing fine so have alot time to play games and decided to give maple a try again and I fell in love with mercedes class for some reason Very Happy Also the thing with me and my mapling is that I dont realy have a main for a long time for some reason... In game that have like almost 40 classes I cant resist to not try more and more classes hehe

What is your guild history? 
As I said ealier only "Cukierki"

Had any past problems with Nexon and when was it? (example banned/chatbanned)
Nope.

What is your opinion on hackers and dupers?
Hate them, they destroy games for other players... Dont realy see the fun in that.

What are your future maplestory goals?
Well for now Im trying to get my mercedes to 150 cause I do have some fafnir gear ready for her Smile After that probably get her to 180-ish? after that probably gonna level new characters Smile

How do you make mesos?
Events and farming Smile gave merching a try years ago but that didnt end well Very Happy 

Do you know what and what not to buy in the Free Market?
Buy what I need and dont buy what I dont need? Very Happy Dont realy understand this question Razz 

Extra Questions:

Anything else you think we should know about you?
You should know about my mapling is that I enjoy leveling new characters, dont realy have a main for a long time.

Anything else you would like to share with us?
Yes ofc! I would like to share this funny cat video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CE-JlvmnRtY   Very Happy 

What will you do if you get accepted?
Post more cat videos on forums... Joke Very Happy

What can you contribute towards the guild?
I can contribute a fun person to talk to, a few laughs and a hug! Very Happy also leveling partner and maybe some help bossing later? I never payed atention how good your range need to be for bosses but my mercedes is doing preety okay dmg wise atm, 55k-65k 70% crit and only 110 equips on her, still need some levels for fafnirs, after 150 my range will be way higher i guess. Solo normal hilla in 6,5min atm (just killed her Very Happy )

2 Re: Tomaszus's Aplication :) on Tue May 24, 2016 7:36 pm

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Hello Tomas and welcome to the forum Smile
Please visit our union HQ (chief stans house channel 1 in Henesys top right)
Also poke a jr for a chat list of jrs can be found in my sig Smile

____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^___________________________________
Rules and Information about Fascination:

Helpful Sections of the forum:

Need help? Dont hesitate to send me a PM:

http://www.elnathtimes.net

3 Re: Tomaszus's Aplication :) on Tue May 24, 2016 8:35 pm

Meuchel

2nd Advancement
2nd Advancement
Hello Tomas, I'm glad you applied! Very Happy ~SnowBroo

____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^___________________________________
Pudding.

4 Re: Tomaszus's Aplication :) on Wed May 25, 2016 2:44 pm

Pellino

Clownie
Clownie
Added on Trial ^^

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum