Welcome to the Fascination forums! Our Guild FM is Free Market 3 on Channel 5. Our Alliance hangout is Chief Stan's house in Henesys on Channel 1. Feel free to join us there!
Top posters
Dan (2177)

Triny (313)

Kimmy (174)

Walom/Sam (139)

Pellino (129)

Eivah (105)

Maya (104)

Meuchel (98)

Bùggy (96)

Firefly (94)

You are not connected. Please login or register

» Archive » MapleStory Europe » EMS Other news »  Important Game Service Changes

Important Game Service Changes

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Important Game Service Changes on Mon May 09, 2016 5:21 pm

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer

Dear maplers,

As part of Nexon’s ongoing focus to build great online games and services we want to

provide you with a number of important updates about our service and portfolio.

Nexon Europe and Nexon America plan to combine their game and platform services and

align its game portfolio to better position for continued growth across the Western market.

This process will create a single unified platform for billing, customer support and all other

player focused services. This will allow us to provide a more consistent and favourable

experience for our Nexon players. 

The transition to the new combined service platform will begin on June 8th 2016 starting

with billing and account systems and will be phased through the end of the year. 

As part of this transition you will be asked to opt into the new combined service

and specific instructions will follow. 

All titles in our Western portfolio including Cliff Bleszinski’s LawBreakers, Riders of Icarus and

First Assault – Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex along with classic titles such as

Combat Arms and WarRock, will be serviced across the Western market.

We are also excited about titles that will be announced in the near future.

We hope that these changes, our new titles and our commitment to constantly improving

our portfolio will provide you with many years of great entertainment with Nexon.

The Nexon team

____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^___________________________________
Rules and Information about Fascination:

Helpful Sections of the forum:

Need help? Dont hesitate to send me a PM:

http://www.elnathtimes.net

2 Re: Important Game Service Changes on Mon May 09, 2016 6:29 pm

littleking91

Good Old Mano
Good Old Mano
Thnx as always, Dan, for ur [Notices], u r the best.

3 Re: Important Game Service Changes on Mon May 09, 2016 7:53 pm

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
I try my best to keep the notices on here ^^ i know some people have issues with ems website (I have at some days) Smile

____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^___________________________________
Rules and Information about Fascination:

Helpful Sections of the forum:

Need help? Dont hesitate to send me a PM:

http://www.elnathtimes.net

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum