Welcome to the Fascination forums! Our Guild FM is Free Market 3 on Channel 5. Our Alliance hangout is Chief Stan's house in Henesys on Channel 1. Feel free to join us there!
Top posters
Dan (2177)

Triny (313)

Kimmy (174)

Walom/Sam (139)

Pellino (129)

Eivah (105)

Maya (104)

Meuchel (98)

Bùggy (96)

Firefly (94)

You are not connected. Please login or register

» Fascination Related » Applications for Fascination » Accepted and Denied » ~~~~TaoSin~~~~

~~~~TaoSin~~~~

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 ~~~~TaoSin~~~~ on Tue May 03, 2016 7:41 pm

TaoSin

Beginner
Beginner
Hello dear people! Im Tao from Rien town!  

In Real Life related:

What's your name?

Hi! OwO My name is Gratian!

What's your age?

Where do you live?

Atm in Italy.

InGame Related:

Have you read our guild rules and understand them?
Yes I do.

How did you find out about Fascination?
Well, i was feeling a bit lonely, like always, so i decided to make some new friends, Then ive found the Guilds name on EMS forum, so ive followed the link and got me there. Also seen Eva's videos on YT :3

What is your main characters IGN?
TaoSin (Aran)

What are your mules character IGNs?

TaoShaman/Visurat/zPoker/TimeStar/TaoBot/iBangarang/PinkScream/DemonicPsalm/YoungLeaf/TaoStyle/TaoDemon/Wìld/Yùna/Kràtos/TaoNinja/TaoJun/TaoSamurai/BadIntention/LittleMortal/Verzisor/Zacusca/YoungSoul/Mòrphine/Kràken/Equinòx/Viata :3

How long have you played maplestory?
Alot, guess since it relased , then quited because i was playing another game, and since it got boring i moved back to EMS. 

What is your maplestory background?
Addiction maybe.

What is your guild history? 

My very 1st guild was Maded by an Aran, a girl as i remember well , I dont know her IGN anymore but was sumting with "ò" . Then second the one ive learned much was Logia Very Happy . As it dispanded , ive been alone for a long while, then suddenly Chimera guild leader added me for no reason, and yeah ive accepted for skills xd. I dont really know any of those people and they arent that much frienly...

Had any past problems with Nexon and when was it? (example banned/chatbanned)
Yah, Disconnects while grinding on Evo system/DI because of Hacking issue or something like, and i was playing safe-legit . That pissed me off cus ive lost alot of potions and cores. And also when AB relased ive used the Char name change coupon and didnt worked  F3.

What is your opinion on hackers and dupers?
No lifers. Honestly ive got hacked in other games and hurts T^T.

What are your future maplestory goals?
Being the best Aran on EMS. Dealing Max lines. Killing all the bosses and ofc id like to be that rich to help every newplayer so they would stay in game forever muhahhaha >:3 , Having most of my mules lvl 150 with Base items/cra crappy sets for farming xD. Lvling up to 220+ . Getting a cool Ice-blue Hair and eyes :3. Alot of mounts yeey Very Happy

How do you make mesos?
Daily boss runs/farming Elites/Crafting Pots wich i love Very Happy

Do you know what and what not to buy in the Free Market?
I dont really buy much stuff from FM, i just preffer safe trade from trusted people Very Happy .

Extra Questions:

Anything else you think we should know about you?

Oh yes. Im romanian and i live in Italy. My job is kinda shitty and takes me alot of time. I really hate it so wish i could find another job even in other places of earth. Also spending time with my GF wont give me really much free time to play but i log in Almos/every day  except the days i come home late from work...

Anything else you would like to share with us?
Ofc. My cereals ;3

What will you do if you get accepted?
Shuffling shuffling~

What can you contribute towards the guild?

Anything to anyone who deserves. First of all my whole respect and trusts. My time. A friendly advice and a helping hand whenever does the friends needs.
~

2 Re: ~~~~TaoSin~~~~ on Wed May 04, 2016 8:25 am

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Eya Gratian and welcome to the forum Smile
Seeing as we kinda already have had a chat with you, poke a jr for an invite and tell the jr to post and lock this thread when it's been done Smile

____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^___________________________________
Rules and Information about Fascination:

Helpful Sections of the forum:

Need help? Dont hesitate to send me a PM:

http://www.elnathtimes.net

3 Re: ~~~~TaoSin~~~~ on Wed May 04, 2016 5:31 pm

TaoSin

Beginner
Beginner
Oy Oy Captain!

4 Re: ~~~~TaoSin~~~~ on Wed May 04, 2016 6:40 pm

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Accepted and invited~

____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^___________________________________
Rules and Information about Fascination:

Helpful Sections of the forum:

Need help? Dont hesitate to send me a PM:

http://www.elnathtimes.net

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum