Welcome to the Fascination forums! Our Guild FM is Free Market 3 on Channel 5. Our Alliance hangout is Chief Stan's house in Henesys on Channel 1. Feel free to join us there!
Top posters
Dan (2177)

Triny (313)

Kimmy (174)

Walom/Sam (139)

Pellino (129)

Eivah (105)

Maya (104)

Meuchel (98)

Bùggy (96)

Firefly (94)

You are not connected. Please login or register

» Fascination Related » Applications for Fascination » Accepted and Denied » My application

My application

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 My application on Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:06 am

fighterdk123

Beginner
Beginner
In Real Life related:

What's your name:It is Magnus.

What's your age:I am 14 years old.

Where do you live:In Denmark.

InGame Related:

Have you read our guild rules and understand them:I fully understand them, and I respect and follow them, you have my word.

How did you find out about Fascination:I found it at fm, where one of your guild members, wrote the name of this guild, and then i felt like checking out this website, when I saw it, I fell in love with this place, i saw the alliance house

What is your main characters IGN:My main characther's name is fighterdk123

What are your mules character IGNs:TecnoDK, RonDK, MagnusTheBig, Paladinmagnu.

How long have you played maplestory:I have played 3 years, with a long break.

What is your maplestory background:Well my story begins, when I am 10 years old, my brother played maplestory, and I often looked at him playing for hours, and I thought, when I was 11, why don't start to play it myself? So I started to play maplestory, and my brother helped me out alot, I grineded for many hours, and got my first characther in level 120, it was a kaiser, and I got special armor for him, in an event, I liked him alot, and he was like an knight in (red shiny armor). But my account got hacked, when i was 12 years old, I had alot of characthers on it, and I took a break from maplestory in 1 year, and when i was 13, I started to play it again. So when I got back, I grinded alot, and got my main characther fighterdk123, in lvl 120. He is an luminous, and I like him very much. That is pretty much it, thanks for reading my little story, it makes me very happy. Smile

What is your guild history:My guild history, is not that complicated, I did not want to be in a guild, before I was 13 years old, and when I did come in a guild, it was a very big one, named Danish Elite.

Had any past problems with Nexon and when was it? (example banned/chatbanned):Nope I haven't got any problems with them, but my brother had a time, been admin on the other server Demethos. Smile

What is your opinion on hackers and dupers:I don't like them at all, I always report them, if I find out, someone does it.

What are your future maplestory goals:

My first goal is to make an new kaiser, because I love them so much. 

My second goal is to make more mesos.

My third one is to make every class you can make, in level 100+.

My fourth is just to have fun, with people on it, and enjoy it.

How do you make mesos:

My personally method:I grind at the copperdrake map in sleepywood, where I get cubic blades, scrolls, and golden hammers, from Elite Bosses and Monsters. I sell them in the fm, and I normally get 20 mil per hour, that I do it.

Do you know what and what not to buy in the Free Market:I know what to buy, and what not buy.

Extra Questions:

Anything else you think we should know about you:I always try to learn new things.

Anything else you would like to share with us:I don't know, if my grammar is good enough, and I am sorry, if you don't think so, and I am always open for improvements, and if you have any suggestions, or ideas, say it. I am always open to learn new things, and I don't think I know everything in maplestory, but I really hope, that I can join you guys. 

What will you do if you get accepted:

I will remain active.
I will donate every day.
I will help people the best I can.
I will try to accomplish my goals.

What can you contribute towards the guild:

I will give mesos.
I will help people get items.
I will be active alot.
I can grind for people to level up their characters.
I will answer peoples questions the best I can.

2 Re: My application on Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:02 pm

sjek

1st advancement
1st advancement

Anything else you would like to share with us:I don't know, if my grammar is good enough, and I am sorry, if you don't think so
we dont mind as long as you make your message clear

Also Dan will tell you to contact an in game jr if the application is allright

looks fine to me 

welcome

3 Re: My application on Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:44 pm

fighterdk123

Beginner
Beginner
Thanks for saying. Smile

4 Re: My application on Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:32 pm

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Hello Magnus, your application was fine and I didn't notice any bad grammar tbh o.o

You seem like a nice guy, try contact a jr ingame for a chat Smile

____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^___________________________________
Rules and Information about Fascination:

Helpful Sections of the forum:

Need help? Dont hesitate to send me a PM:

http://www.elnathtimes.net

5 Re: My application on Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:21 pm

fighterdk123

Beginner
Beginner
Alright, I will start looking for jr masters online, and then start chat with one, when I spot one.

6 Re: My application on Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:58 pm

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Accepted please send a join request or whisp a jr for an invite~

____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^___________________________________
Rules and Information about Fascination:

Helpful Sections of the forum:

Need help? Dont hesitate to send me a PM:

http://www.elnathtimes.net

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum