Welcome to the Fascination forums! Our Guild FM is Free Market 3 on Channel 5. Our Alliance hangout is Chief Stan's house in Henesys on Channel 1. Feel free to join us there!
Top posters
Dan (2177)

Triny (313)

Kimmy (174)

Walom/Sam (139)

Pellino (129)

Eivah (105)

Maya (104)

Meuchel (98)

Bùggy (96)

Firefly (94)

You are not connected. Please login or register

» Fascination Related » Applications for Fascination » Accepted and Denied » Application

Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Application on Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:25 pm

TheArrowMole

Beginner
Beginner
In Real Life related:

What's your name?
My name is Scott.

What's your age?
I'm the ripe old age of 28..

Where do you live?
I'm an old Brit - UK.

InGame Related:

Have you read our guild rules and understand them?
I can confirm this, yes. They all seem fair enough.

How did you find out about Fascination?
Mostly from the actual EMS forum's guilds page. Then I saw your thread there and it was high time that I found myself a solid guild.

What is your main characters IGN?
It's currently TheArrowMole, same as my forum IGN.

What are your mules character IGNs?
Um, I mean I guess I've started using BatsMole to store some extra stuff on. Other than that it'll be brief flicks onto my link skill mules just to transfer them over should I make a new dude out of curiosity.

How long have you played maplestory?
Years. Years and years and years. I think on and off since a few months after the beta.

What is your maplestory background?
Started together with a couple of RL friends and a couple of online friends on GMS in a time long forgotten. Then they made all the European players move to EMS to get any worth out of things and to have a playable latency. Since then I've been on and off, experimenting with classes, getting link skills up and all that jazz. Now I've settled on an EMS main and have been looking for a guild since.

What is your guild history? 
Had a very brief stint with Archers before realising the name gave it away and it was a gimmick style guild.

Had any past problems with Nexon and when was it? (example banned/chatbanned)
Nopenope! I'm a good boy.

What is your opinion on hackers and dupers?
Scumbags, ruiners of the game for normal people, destroyers of the economy and training spots - ugh, I could go on.

What are your future maplestory goals?
I want to get this guy higher than what I am. Maybe with some half decent equips so that I can do some lategame stuff for once.

How do you make mesos?
Now that I've got at least some kind of power I've been doing little bossing runs of the weaker things. That and getting lucky with Elites to get me started off. I'm typically a poor guy (but never a beggar! I get by.)

Do you know what and what not to buy in the Free Market?
I'm not really a merchant (which probably explains the poor side of things) but my eyes are open for good deals and I usually deal with Elite stuff anyway like cubics and stuff.

Extra Questions:

Anything else you think we should know about you?
I'm a helpful guy. I'd love to try and contribute with anything. I'm also apparently quite chilled out so talking with me should be easy enough.

Anything else you would like to share with us?
I do currently work full time so my hours are usually evening to night up to about 2 or so AM my time.

What will you do if you get accepted?
Well first I'd be happy that someone's accepted poor ol' me. Then like I say with the abilities I do have, I'd love to come contribute in bosses and stuff! Maybe my several years worth of experience might come up to some value too. Who knows?

What can you contribute towards the guild?
A listening ear. I'm willing to learn the ropes and provide at least some help in bosses if I'm brought! I'm now fairly frequently on also so you'd have a halfway decently active member.

Hope to hear from any of you soon!

2 Re: Application on Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:18 pm

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Hello Scott and welcome to Fascination forums =)
Your application looked fine, try and contact a jr ingame for a chat (igns of our current jrs can be found in one of the links to my sig)

____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^___________________________________
Rules and Information about Fascination:

Helpful Sections of the forum:

Need help? Dont hesitate to send me a PM:

http://www.elnathtimes.net

3 Re: Application on Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:54 pm

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Accepted and invited~

____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^___________________________________
Rules and Information about Fascination:

Helpful Sections of the forum:

Need help? Dont hesitate to send me a PM:

http://www.elnathtimes.net

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum