Welcome to the Fascination forums! Our Guild FM is Free Market 3 on Channel 5. Our Alliance hangout is Chief Stan's house in Henesys on Channel 1. Feel free to join us there!
Top posters
Dan (2177)

Triny (313)

Kimmy (174)

Walom/Sam (139)

Pellino (129)

Eivah (105)

Maya (104)

Meuchel (98)

Bùggy (96)

Firefly (94)

You are not connected. Please login or register

» Fascination Related » Applications for Fascination » Accepted and Denied » Application SirDook

Application SirDook

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Application SirDook on Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:25 pm

Dook

Beginner
Beginner
In Real Life related:

What's your name?
Roy

What's your age?
18 (23-03-1997)

Where do you live?
I live in Holland in a small village called Emmeloord.

InGame Related:

Have you read our guild rules and understand them?
Yes

How did you find out about Fascination?
I have been searching for a guild for quite a while but couldn't find anything. I asked some people I knew and a good friend of mine Darko (Kryloncard) recommended me to try and apply for this guild.

What is your main characters IGN?
SirDook

What are your mules character IGNs?
Lumidook, imDook, Hxnter, Dxrk, Monstercxt and a lot of link skills.

How long have you played maplestory?
I have played maplestory with many breaks I think I started when I was around the age of 12. I have played since pre BB and took many breaks because of school and other things.

What is your maplestory background?
Well my maplestory background. It all started when my friends introduced me to the game they spoke about for weeks. They told me to play it because they loved it and that is how i got into it. I started with making a warrior and what soon had to become a warrior. Ofcourse me as a kid that didn't really knew what he was doing I almost had more dex than str. But as the months went by I was getting better at the game. My highest char back then was a Dark Knight lvl 140 of which I was pretty proud of. When big bang was released I decided to quit due the duping and such. I thought the game was boring and that it would never be normal again. Years past until I started playing again and since then I was pretty active. I lost my first account tho due the use of an E-mail which I forgot the password of. Now I have a new account got all my link skills sorted out and I just keep progressing to get a higher lvl with better range.

What is your guild history? 
I used to be in Elements. I have been in that guild for years and it was an amazing guild and its very unfortunate that it died.

Had any past problems with Nexon and when was it? (example banned/chatbanned) 
No I have never been banned/chatbanned.

What is your opinion on hackers and dupers?
They basically ruin the game as you saw post-bb with the dupers. There were also hacked lvl 10 bows being dropped with 10k att+ those days basically ruined maplestory for quite a while. If that didn't happen I think the game itself would be way more active because a lot of people including myself quit for a while when that happend. I was one of my friends who decided to come back as I really love this game. 

What are your future maplestory goals?
My future maplestory goals are ofcourse what everyone wants an attack range of 2m-2m and cap on every boss. But for shorter notice I want to reach lvl 210  and get my range up and find a guild which I can do fun things with what will make playing maplestory even more fun. I don't want to be the best. I just want to have a fun time playing and make the game fun for the people around me.

How do you make mesos?
I do daily bosses just like everyone also I like to merch a little bit in the freemarket. Also when I grind I sometimes search for elite bosses in hope of getting a good drop. And yeah if I keep getting better and getting a better range I will be able to do better bosses and make my money that way.

Do you know what and what not to buy in the Free Market?
As I said I am a beginner in that sort of stuff. I know a few stuff but not everything. I am progressing in this so I hope that I soon know a lot of prices so I can make a good amount of mesos.

Extra Questions:

Anything else you think we should know about you?
I love sailing playing football and hang out with my friends.

Anything else you would like to share with us?
If you have any questions about me feel free to ask.

What will you do if you get accepted?
I would be very happy and I would look forward doing things with this guild.

What can you contribute towards the guild?
I like to help people for example people who are training their mules I'll help you out. Also I can take part of bossing and just help in general. 

And ofcourse I just want to have some fun with you guys and make it all a better mapling experience!

Roy

2 Re: Application SirDook on Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:20 pm

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Hello Roy and welcome to the forum =)

Please Whisp a jr for a chat =)

List of jrs can be found in my signature ^^

____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^___________________________________
Rules and Information about Fascination:

Helpful Sections of the forum:

Need help? Dont hesitate to send me a PM:

http://www.elnathtimes.net

3 Re: Application SirDook on Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:02 am

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Accepted and invited~

____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^___________________________________
Rules and Information about Fascination:

Helpful Sections of the forum:

Need help? Dont hesitate to send me a PM:

http://www.elnathtimes.net

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum