Welcome to the Fascination forums! Our Guild FM is Free Market 3 on Channel 5. Our Alliance hangout is Chief Stan's house in Henesys on Channel 1. Feel free to join us there!
Top posters
Dan (2177)

Triny (313)

Kimmy (174)

Walom/Sam (139)

Pellino (129)

Eivah (105)

Maya (104)

Meuchel (98)

Bùggy (96)

Firefly (94)

You are not connected. Please login or register

» Fascination Related » Applications for Fascination » Accepted and Denied » Application

Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Application on Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:58 am

Tompa

Beginner
Beginner
What's your name?
My name is Tomas.

What's your age?
I'm in my twenties.

Where do you live?
I live in Sweden.

Have you read our guild rules and understand them?
I have and I understand them well. Smile

What is your main characters IGN?
Fenixoz

What are your mule character IGNs?
No other characters as of now, since I just started a new account Very Happy

Your maplestory background.
I started playing Maplestory when the beta for Global came. I played just a year or so, after that I tried Europe Maplestory.
I quit maple for a long time, due to school and sports. So I'm as good as new to this game Smile
This is a new account, my old one is linked to a really old mailadress which I don't remember xD

Guild history.
I think I were in one guild with my 2 friends that were also playing at that time. No idea about the name tho.

Had any past problems with Nexon and when was it? (example banned/chatbanned)
Nope.

What is your opinion on hackers and dupers?
As in every game, hackers and abusers are always the ones you despise. They make the game worse in my opinion. If you want to hack you can play on a private server that allows it.

What are your future maplestory goals?
I want to enjoy the game again. Right now I don't have a clear goal. But I have read about these link skills that you can link to your character. Can't wait to do that Very Happy

How do you make mesos?
Since I started 20 minutes ago, I would say that I have no idea how to make meso other than picking up from killed monsters.

Do you know what and what not to buy in the Free Market?
I don't, and Free Market was very new when I quit, at that time you traded in Ellinia at the bottom. There was always someone that spawned monsters from one of those sacks and killed a lot of players, haha.

Anything else you want to share with us?
You're welcome to ask me. Right now I can't think of that much Smile

I also saw that you often asked two other questions. So I thought I could answer them right now instead Very Happy

How did I get to know about Fascination?
I looked through the forums, meanwhile my download was progressing. And I got to see the recruit post there. It seems like a nice guild, and that's all I'm asking for Razz

What can I contribute with, to the guild?
Since I'm not that familiar with the current Maplestory, I guess knowledge won't be my strong suit. But I do like to research things, so in the future I might be the guy to go to Smile
Otherwise I see a guild as a place where you meet friends, kinda like a sports team. You help each other and teach each other new things. And of course, you have a good time Smile

Thanks for reading this!

2 Re: Application on Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:55 am

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Hello Thomas and welcome to the forum.
Would like you to poke a jr master ingame the currently most active jr online is Trinityrant so poke her when you have the possiblility Smile

____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^___________________________________
Rules and Information about Fascination:

Helpful Sections of the forum:

Need help? Dont hesitate to send me a PM:

http://www.elnathtimes.net

3 Re: Application on Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:15 pm

Tompa

Beginner
Beginner
@Dan wrote:Hello Thomas and welcome to the forum.
Would like you to poke a jr master ingame the currently most active jr online is Trinityrant so poke her when you have the possiblility Smile

Thank you! Smile
I have time right now until around 14 if someone's online Razz
Otherwise I should be home again after 18, and can try then Smile

Also I will be gone until the 15th/16th of February, due to all my relatives have birtdays Very Happy
(I have no laptop so can't be online when I'm away from home Sad )

4 Re: Application on Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:01 pm

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
When u can pls poke someone ingame and tell that jr to post in this thread after your chat Smile

____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^___________________________________

5 Re: Application on Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:36 pm

Tompa

Beginner
Beginner
@Dan wrote:When u can pls poke someone ingame and tell that jr to post in this thread after your chat Smile

Oh, I had a chat with Trinityrant yesterday Smile

6 Re: Application on Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:26 pm

sjek

1st advancement
1st advancement
welcome!

7 Re: Application on Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:58 pm

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Ok please ask a jr to be invited if you havent already been, and then ask a jr to lock this thread Smile

8 Re: Application on Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:46 pm

Tompa

Beginner
Beginner
@Dan wrote:Ok please ask a jr to be invited if you havent already been, and then ask a jr to lock this thread Smile

Seems like Trinityrant is always AFK when I try to get in contact with her Razz
I will have a bit trouble to be online during the weekend, but I'll do my best Smile

9 Re: Application on Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:25 pm

Triny

Magnus Special One
Magnus Special One
@Tompa wrote:
@Dan wrote:Ok please ask a jr to be invited if you havent already been, and then ask a jr to lock this thread Smile

I will have a bit trouble to be online during the weekend, but I'll do my best Smile

Well sorry if you couldn't find me in game atm since i have the flu i m afking resting more than playing until i feel better.

10 Re: Application on Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:18 am

Tompa

Beginner
Beginner
@Triny wrote:
@Tompa wrote:

Well sorry if you couldn't find me in game atm since i have the flu i m afking resting more than playing until i feel better.

No worries! Get well soon Smile
And when you have time, I guess you can write a bit here about our talk, maybe? Smile

11 Re: Application on Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:26 pm

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
We have more jrs then Triny we also have SnowRuler14 who should be able to chat more with you if you feel like it Smile

12 Re: Application on Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:19 pm

Triny

Magnus Special One
Magnus Special One
Invited

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: