Welcome to the Fascination forums! Our Guild FM is Free Market 3 on Channel 5. Our Alliance hangout is Chief Stan's house in Henesys on Channel 1. Feel free to join us there!
Top posters
Dan (2177)

Triny (313)

Kimmy (174)

Walom/Sam (139)

Pellino (129)

Eivah (105)

Maya (104)

Meuchel (98)

Bùggy (96)

Firefly (94)

You are not connected. Please login or register

» Fascination Related » Applications for Fascination » Accepted and Denied » Application

Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Application on Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:53 pm

Paolite

Beginner
Beginner
In Real Life related:

What's your name?
Pau

What's your age?
19 years

Where do you live?
Spain

InGame Related:

Have you read our guild rules and understand them?
Of course

How did you find out about Fascination?
In EMS forum

What is your main characters IGN?
Drakolite

What are your mules character IGNs?
I have some characters that I have tested, but none of them are important

How long have you played maplestory?
In total some months but I left maplestory a long time ago and I restarted about a week ago.

What is your maplestory background?
The first time I started playing EMS was a very long time ago. I remember that it only had Explorers, Cygnus, Resistance, Dual blade, Aran and Evan as playable classes. I left it because I was young and still had a lot of MMOs to explore.
Then I came back a bit after phantom release because the game I played had problems and I came to EMS because I remembered that it's really fun, I left it when the game I was playing solved their problems.
The last time I played EMS was after RED First Impact. I wanted to start playing Maplestory seriously, but then a wild update appeared and I started having problems with the launcher and I literally couldn't play. I tried to uninstall and reinstall EMS but the game kept crashing. 
Some months ago I got a new PC and about a week ago I restarted playing Maplestory. 

What is your guild history? 
I have never been in a guild, I only played for fun

Had any past problems with Nexon and when was it? (example banned/chatbanned)
Nope

What is your opinion on hackers and dupers?
I think hackers are disgusting and I don't know what a duper is.

What are your future maplestory goals?
Right now I'm really noob, so my main goal is not to be a noob. That means I want to know as much as possible about everything in the game, from PQ and Boss to the story of Maple world. I think this game is a bit confusing so I think it will be better if I don't make this journey alone.

How do you make mesos?
Right now the only mesos I make are the ones that mobs drop because I don't know almost anything Sad 

Do you know what and what not to buy in the Free Market?
I have no idea how Free Market works

Extra Questions:

Anything else you think we should know about you?
As I said before, I'm really noob right now, I have a lot of things to learn, but my main trait is that I learn really fast.
I'm studying at university so I can't guarantee a stable play time.

What can you contribute towards the guild?
Right now I can't contribute with anything, but another important trait is that I'm very loyal with friends and people who help me, so I can be an important member in the future.

I'll understand if you don't let me join because I have a lot of things to learn and I don't have a constant play time, but I would like to join because I want to learn everything as fast as possible and make new friends.

2 Re: Application on Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:36 pm

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Hello Pau and welcome to the forum =)

Was our application system hard to understand?

____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^___________________________________
Rules and Information about Fascination:

Helpful Sections of the forum:

Need help? Dont hesitate to send me a PM:

http://www.elnathtimes.net

3 Re: Application on Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:58 pm

Paolite

Beginner
Beginner
No, it wasn't hard to understand, maybe a little bit long but I know that this is necessary if you don't want your guild full of random people.

4 Re: Application on Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:11 pm

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
@Paolite wrote:No, it wasn't hard to understand, maybe a little bit long but I know that this is necessary if you don't want your guild full of random people.
Thanks for your feed back and please poke a jr ingame for a chat =)
List of availible jrs can be found in my signature ^^

____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^___________________________________

5 Re: Application on Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:59 pm

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Accepted and invited ~

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum