Welcome to the Fascination forums! Our Guild FM is Free Market 3 on Channel 5. Our Alliance hangout is Chief Stan's house in Henesys on Channel 1. Feel free to join us there!
Top posters
Dan (2177)

Triny (313)

Kimmy (174)

Walom/Sam (139)

Pellino (129)

Eivah (105)

Maya (104)

Meuchel (98)

Bùggy (96)

Firefly (94)

You are not connected. Please login or register

» Fascination Related » Applications for Fascination » Accepted and Denied » Application

Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Application on Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:00 am

tozy09

Beginner
Beginner
Hello my name is Tosan and i am 16. I live in England and i have read and understood the guild rules. My main is a lvl 131 Phantom called Dispense 
 are my mule is called JuicyDA. I have been playing maplestory for 6 years with gaps in between. When i returned to maple my first guild was superweasels and then i joined sacrilege. I have not had any problems with nexon. My opinions on hackers are that if they disrupt the lvling or earning of other people they should be permanantly banned. My future goals are to reach lvl 200+ and try to make my phantom as strong as it can get. I have a small experience with trading in FM but i know the basics. I am black and i love soccer. No further comments

2 Re: Application on Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:23 am

Pellino

Clownie
Clownie
Had a chat with Tosan and have invited him on trial ^^

3 Re: Application on Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:41 am

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Accepted and invited ~

____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^___________________________________
Rules and Information about Fascination:

Helpful Sections of the forum:

Need help? Dont hesitate to send me a PM:

http://www.elnathtimes.net

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum