Welcome to the Fascination forums! Our Guild FM is Free Market 3 on Channel 5. Our Alliance hangout is Chief Stan's house in Henesys on Channel 1. Feel free to join us there!
Top posters
Dan (2177)

Triny (313)

Kimmy (174)

Walom/Sam (139)

Pellino (129)

Eivah (105)

Maya (104)

Meuchel (98)

Bùggy (96)

Firefly (94)

You are not connected. Please login or register

» Fascination Related » Applications for Fascination » Accepted and Denied » ZeAfroGentleman's Application

ZeAfroGentleman's Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 ZeAfroGentleman's Application on Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:47 am

ZeAfroGentleman

Beginner
Beginner
What's your name?

Most of my friends call me either Afro or Irfit. My real name is Dennis.

What's your age?

Twenty-one

Where do you live?

The Netherlands. (Proud to be Dutch.)

Have you read our guild rules and understand them?

Read them before applying here.

What is your main characters IGN?

PhantomAfro - Lv. 121 Phantom

What are your mules character IGNs?

Subject to change, since I've only recently got back into actively being a mapler:

- SlayerAfro - Lv. 100 Demon Slayer

What is your maplestory background?

Really old time player, started /before/ the Cygnus Knights were even introduced, and it took two weeks of party grinding and PQ to get to level thirty and second job advancement. However, went on a long hiatus and took year breaks in between. Only recently got back into Maplestory after I /hoped/ that I could make a Hayato.

What is your guild history?

Never really stayed on Maplestory for long enough to be part of a guild, apart from fairly recently. Joined a guild named Nimbus not too long ago, but the guild isn't very active and not very to my liking, personally. I was hoping for a more active guild, and one that's a bit more newbie friendly towards old players that never were too invested.

Had any past problems with Nexon and when was it? (example banned/chatbanned)

Never had any issues/bans with Nexon before.

What is your opinion on hackers and dupers?

One word, really. Disappointing. Disappointing that you have to hack or dupe items on Maplestory, when in reality it's already a fairly easy MMORPG to pick up. 'Specially now with all the updates that made leveling a ton easier than back in the old days.

What are your future maplestory goals?

Hopefully get my Phantom to level 200, maybe even 250. Perhaps get a secondary main in my Demon Slayer (since I'm liking him so far). Maybe even make a Hayato to main, or when Kinesis comes out.

How do you make mesos?

I typically just sell what gear gets dropped in Monster Park, along with the Cubic Blades that I find from random Elites I find during grinding. Apart from that I'm still fairly new to Maplestory as far as FM and selling gear goes. Along with the entire art of funding.

Do you know what and what not to buy in the Free Market?

Have never really used FM until very recently to try and get Mastery Books for my Phantom and Demon Slayer, apart from that I've never really sold things in the FM, or really looked for anything back in the day. 'Specially since I never really made any higher level character than level 60 back then.

Anything else you think we should know about you?

Read below and you'll understand.

Anything else you would like to share with us?

Like I've stated above while answering your questions, I'm what some would consider a veteran, however went on long hiatus' in between the years of Maplestory. If you don't mind helping me out with the concept of funding, bossing and everything else that's above advanced level, then you have yourself a new fairly active member in your guild.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's also my personal contact info for OUTSIDE of the game:

2 Re: ZeAfroGentleman's Application on Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:53 am

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Hello Dennis and welcome to the forum Smile
I have a few questions:

1. How did you find out about Fascination?
2. What is a guild to you?
3. What is the first thing that you would do if accepted?

____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^___________________________________
Rules and Information about Fascination:

Helpful Sections of the forum:

Need help? Dont hesitate to send me a PM:

http://www.elnathtimes.net

3 Re: ZeAfroGentleman's Application on Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:01 am

ZeAfroGentleman

Beginner
Beginner
@Dan wrote:Hello Dennis and welcome to the forum Smile
I have a few questions:

1. How did you find out about Fascination?
2. What is a guild to you?
3. What is the first thing that you would do if accepted?

It's a pleasure to meet you too.

I found out about Fascination when I was surfing the Maplestory Europe official forums, and saw that someone was looking for a guild, that's when I found the link that someone had posted about Fascination. I went to check out if the guild was active, and well, here we are now.

A guild to me is a batch of friends, comrades that play games together. Or in this case, comrades that grind together, kill bosses and overall just have a lot of fun together.

Since I've only just recently got back into Maplestory, all that I can offer for now is my free time, dedication and friendship. Along with some wisdom and advice to the younger people in the guild.

Hopefully that answers your questions, however I also have a question for you.

Since I'm fairly new, I don't know much about funding. Hell, to be honest my Phantom is only doing relatively high damage. (about 14-18k unbuffed, and about 30-40k buffed up. I don't know if this is a lot for a level 121 Phantom, so you can be the judge about that). My main concern is that I'm not experienced in the means of funding, or on specifically how to get better gear for my current level. I was hoping that someone who was more experienced could help me out by either teaching me how to obtain better gear, or lending/giving away their old gear.

4 Re: ZeAfroGentleman's Application on Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:08 am

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Thanks for the answers Smile

And to answer your question about funding:

A good start is to get level 125 and get the full veracent set (4 pieces) hat,overall,shoes and gloves incase you dont have the Frozen set from burning character event, incase the second I would use that to 150 and switch to Chaos Root Abyss set Smile
Also a cane you can use until 150 is the Zakum poisionic cane Smile
Well in general of terms of starting funds that are what I would start with anyway Smile

Also please contact a jr ingame for a chat, list of jrs can be found in my signature (most active ones are PellinoBlaze and Trinityrant)

____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^___________________________________

5 Re: ZeAfroGentleman's Application on Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:10 am

ZeAfroGentleman

Beginner
Beginner
@Dan wrote:Thanks for the answers Smile

And to answer your question about funding:

A good start is to get level 125 and get the full veracent set (4 pieces) hat,overall,shoes and gloves incase you dont have the Frozen set from burning character event, incase the second I would use that to 150 and switch to Chaos Root Abyss set Smile
Also a cane you can use until 150 is the Zakum poisionic cane Smile
Well in general of terms of starting funds that are what I would start with anyway Smile

Also please contact a jr ingame for a chat, list of jrs can be found in my signature (most active ones are PellinoBlaze and Trinityrant)

I have the Frozen set from Burning. (Thank the Lord I was in one time for that. Made my bossing and Secret Crusader a ton easier.) I'll keep that in mind, of course. I assume that you get the full Veracent set from doing the Veracent quest line?

And I'll shoot PellinoBlaze and/or Trinityrant a message ASAP. (As in right this moment.)

6 Re: ZeAfroGentleman's Application on Thu Dec 24, 2015 1:27 am

Pellino

Clownie
Clownie
Had a chat with Dennis and have invited him ^^

7 Re: ZeAfroGentleman's Application on Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:57 am

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Accepted and invited~

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum