Welcome to the Fascination forums! Our Guild FM is Free Market 3 on Channel 5. Our Alliance hangout is Chief Stan's house in Henesys on Channel 1. Feel free to join us there!
Top posters
Dan (2177)

Triny (313)

Kimmy (174)

Walom/Sam (139)

Pellino (129)

Eivah (105)

Maya (104)

Meuchel (98)

Bùggy (96)

Firefly (94)

You are not connected. Please login or register

» Fascination Related » Applications for Fascination » Accepted and Denied » Apllying Again

Apllying Again

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Apllying Again on Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:49 pm

Sollex

Beginner
Beginner
Hi guys it has been a while since I  have last played so i feel like i should reapply for the guild ^^

What's your name? Liam

What's your age? 20

Where do you live? UK

Have you read our guild rules and understand them? Yeah, I had previously read them but I have read them again ^^

What is your main characters IGN? Sollex

What are your mules character IGNs? None

What is your maplestory background? Used to play a few month ago but had to stop due to irl stuff

What is your guild history? Only this one

Had any past problems with Nexon and when was it? (example banned/chatbanned) None

What is your opinion on hackers and dupers? Make me as they ruin the game for everyone else

What are your future maplestory goals? become 250 and be in a awsome guild and have lots of friends

How do you make mesos? constant grind

Do you know what and what not to buy in the Free Market? yeah

Anything else you think we should know about you? well nothing much has changed from the last time i was here apart from i might be joining the army next year.

Anything else you would like to share with us? I like cookies ^^

2 Re: Apllying Again on Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:05 pm

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Hello Liam =)
Since i believe your still in the guild do not worry about having to reapply, please just poke me on the forum either with a PM or whisp a jr ingame to be added =)
If you ever get kicked please check your forum name color if you grey u will have to reapply but if its blue then u dont have to worry about it =)
So just poke  a jr to be added again incase your not in the guild Surprised

____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^___________________________________
Rules and Information about Fascination:

Helpful Sections of the forum:

Need help? Dont hesitate to send me a PM:

http://www.elnathtimes.net

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum