Welcome to the Fascination forums! Our Guild FM is Free Market 3 on Channel 5. Our Alliance hangout is Chief Stan's house in Henesys on Channel 1. Feel free to join us there!
Top posters
Dan (2177)

Triny (313)

Kimmy (174)

Walom/Sam (139)

Pellino (129)

Eivah (105)

Maya (104)

Meuchel (98)

Bùggy (96)

Firefly (94)

You are not connected. Please login or register

» Fascination Related » Applications for Fascination » Accepted and Denied » xMrEleo application

xMrEleo application

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 xMrEleo application on Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:33 pm

Eleosami

Hey all Smile been a bit lonely on Maple since I came back and I was searching for a guild. Been scrolling a bit on the mapleforum and came across this guild. So I decided to message you guys so I could learn more about you and you could learn more about me Smile

What's your name?
Rolf

What's your age?

Where do you live?

Netherlands

Have you read our guild rules and understand them?
I did read them (if it is the topic about the Fascination rules, otherwise link please haha)

What is your main characters IGN?
Right now it is xMrEleo since I returned a week a go. Planning on starting a Shade tomorrow and maining that guy, but I wanted to apply to a guild already. Hoping I would be in time Smile

What are your mules character IGNs?
Currently not having any mules on Kradia. I used to be a Demethos player but more on that later Smile

What is your maplestory background?

Quite a long history here. I started to play Maple about 11 years ago on Maplestory Global. Made a char on Khaini there but it was very hard to level back in the days so I never came past lvl 90 or so. Quitted after a couple of years. Decided to start playing again when I was 16/17 but I couldn't join Maple global anymore so I came to Maple Europe. Started on the Demethos server because I never really like the crowded Scania on global (thinking Kradia would be as crowded as Scania). We had a tiny community on Demethos and enjoyed it there. Been playing for like 3/4 years again. Having lots of fun with my friends there and after a while achieved everything I wanted to achieve. First to kill empress, first to kill hard magnus etcetc. So Maple became a bit boring, had a though break up with a girl from Maple, didn't feel like playing anymore. But now I am back an as enthusiastic as ever Smile

What is your guild history?

Only had 1 memorable guild on Demethos. Been Jr. Master in Eterna for about 2/3 years (yes the Eterna daughter guild thingy from Kradia, if any of you guys know it, assuming you do have some really old players).

Had any past problems with Nexon and when was it? (example banned/chatbanned)
Nope, none. Atleast they didn't have problems with me, I did have some problems with them. Deleting 2nd pendants etc Razz

What is your opinion on hackers and dupers?
Never really had those on Demethos so I don't really have an opinion on them. Just that it feels like cheating a bit, not really fair when some one puts hard work into something while others cheat to get it.

What are your future maplestory goals?
For now I simpely want to have fun again on maple. Playing with people who enjoy to play too and just chat, hang and kill some bosses in time again.

How do you make mesos?
Currently I have really no idea how to make mesos. I simpely sold some nx for a bit of cash to be able to buy potions etc, still working on ideas

Do you know what and what not to buy in the Free Market?

Same with the mesos, no idea. I am currently a bit of a noob again and I stay away from the FM. Wouldn't know what is duped/what isn't and I wouldn't know what is good anyways now a days.

Anything else you think we should know about you?
Don't think it is relevant since I don't think many of you would know me but I used to be Eleonami on Demethos (Dual Blader). Used to be going for the best, strongest, fastest. Biggest range etc. Liked to be part of the top there. But for now I just want to keep enjoying to play Maple again. Big part of that used to be people around me. And after reading about your guild I decided that you guys feel like the sort of people I would like to hang with Smile

Anything else you would like to share with us?
Bit about me perhaps. I am currently in my 2nd year studying law. I live on my own in amsterdam with 2 of my closest friends. I'm a assistant chef in my daily life (2/3 days a week) and that's what I also love to do. Cooking and baking are 2 of my biggest hobbies.

Looking forward to hearing from you guys

Rolf

2 Re: xMrEleo application on Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:07 pm

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Heya Rolf glad to see ya back on maple.
I am Dan (Opendoor,Xathaniel,Emotionally) So you might remember me.

Since I knew you back then I will say yes Smile

____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^___________________________________
Rules and Information about Fascination:

Helpful Sections of the forum:

Need help? Dont hesitate to send me a PM:

http://www.elnathtimes.net

3 Re: xMrEleo application on Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:12 pm

xMrEleo

DAN! MY MAN!

Who knew I would find you here, like this haha! Good to see you again mate Smile this is even better than expected! Hoped to find a few new friends, but instead I found an old mate too ^^

4 Re: xMrEleo application on Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:17 pm

xMrEleo

I should have known it was you haha, I really had a Demethos forum vibe Razz

Only you could make something like this haha

5 Re: xMrEleo application on Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:19 pm

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Smile we do have some old deme players in Fascination (most coleader and jrs) Smile

Well good to see I haven't lost the old "deme" feeling ^^

Just poke a jr for a chat ingame list of jrs can be found in the sig Wink

____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^___________________________________

6 Re: xMrEleo application on Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:20 pm

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Also please make a real forum account for the future it will be good to have Smile

7 Re: xMrEleo application on Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:40 pm

Maya

The Empress
The Empress
Well, this is an insta yes from me!

You might remember me aswell, I used to play on Deme as Nimea/Mayulerie/LilMaya/Paxaro etc etc

|| SheerVanity ~ Shade (223) ~
Fascination <3 ||
“I am the shade. Through the dolent city, I flee. Through the eternal woe, I take flight..”
Dan Brown - Inferno

8 Re: xMrEleo application on Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:41 pm

Eleosami

Beginner
Beginner
Made my account and I shall contact a jr tomorrow when I make my shade Smile

good to hear about more deme people ^^

And ofcourse I still know you Maya!

9 Re: xMrEleo application on Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:03 pm

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Great thanks Rolf and hope to  hear from you tomorrow Smile

10 Re: xMrEleo application on Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:41 pm

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Accepted and invited =)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum