Welcome to the Fascination forums! Our Guild FM is Free Market 3 on Channel 5. Our Alliance hangout is Chief Stan's house in Henesys on Channel 1. Feel free to join us there!
Top posters
Dan (2177)

Triny (313)

Kimmy (174)

Walom/Sam (139)

Pellino (129)

Eivah (105)

Maya (104)

Meuchel (98)

Bùggy (96)

Firefly (94)

You are not connected. Please login or register

» Fascination Related » Applications for Fascination » Accepted and Denied » Apocynthion's Application

Apocynthion's Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Apocynthion's Application on Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:29 pm

Calwyn

Beginner
Beginner
What's your name?
Calvin (or Calwyn, as some people know me by).

What's your age?
19 (20 very soon)

Where do you live?
North-East of Scotland. Lotsa grass, lotsa oil, unfortunately lotsa Donald Trump too.

Have you read our guild rules and understand them?
Aye!

Name your characters!
(Apocynthion is 218 now)

What is your maplestory background?

I started when Aran was released, but never played very seriously until 2013. Made my first 200 (LSDJ), then started getting a lot more serious with the game around December 2014.

What is your guild history?
I was in Bonded, Jaded and Tachyon until they died, and was previously in Labyrinth.

Had any past problems with Nexon and when was it? (example banned/chatbanned)
I was chatbanned once for saying "what the hell" in Henesys in like February or something. Chaos is savage.

What is your opinion on hackers and dupers?
It's dumb, and people who do it are dumb. If they wanted to mess around they should go on private servers.

What are your future maplestory goals?
TWO FIDDY MIHILE BOIZZZZZZ also 2m2m once the Reboot balances hit EMS.

How do you make mesos?
I don't really make mesos that often... I hate buying things from free market outside of cubes and usually I just farm pensalirs to turn into sups for that and farm the cubics myself if I have to. Other than that, the odd paysafe covers my monthly NX intake.

Do you know what and what not to buy in the Free Market?
As I said I don't use the FM for anything outside of cubes. I prefer to sell to friends/guildmates instead of FM.

Anything else you think we should know about you?
I used to be a very serious rhythm gamer until i gave myself carpal tunnel, but outside of that I don't have a whole ton to say about me. People are welcome to get to know me in game, however. c:

Anything else you would like to share with us?
Heard good things about your union, that's a good chunk of why I want to join.

If people have any questions about anything, let me know. I can be more specific on request!

2 Re: Apocynthion's Application on Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:33 pm

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Eya calvin and welcome to the forum.
2 fast questions:

1. If you get accepted what will you contribute to the guild/union?
2. What is the weirdest thing that ever happend to you ingame?

Also the Donald trump comment made my day :p

____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^___________________________________
Rules and Information about Fascination:

Helpful Sections of the forum:

Need help? Dont hesitate to send me a PM:

http://www.elnathtimes.net

3 Re: Apocynthion's Application on Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:37 pm

Calwyn

Beginner
Beginner
@Dan wrote:Eya calvin and welcome to the forum.
2 fast questions:

1. If you get accepted what will you contribute to the guild/union?
2. What is the weirdest thing that ever happend to you ingame?

Also the Donald trump comment made my day :p

Thanks for the fast response!

1. I'm working on prequests for every boss on Apoc, so I'll be able to contribute to normal Magnus runs, PB/CPB and soon Chaos Root Abyss.
I provide quality banter from time to time, too! I'm very interested in grinding, so I can also help people out with that. Reaching max contribution every day shouldn't be a problem.

2. Today, a beginner was looking for a leech from 102-120 and was offering 100m per level. I took up the offer, and met him at Veracent. He ended up telling me "Thanks, but I'm too lazy to be leeched right now, but here's a present for taking the time to offer to help me". He gave me 5 bonus cubes, and left.
Very odd.

4 Re: Apocynthion's Application on Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:38 pm

Meuchel

2nd Advancement
2nd Advancement
Hey Apoc! Yes from me, no doubt! <3

____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^___________________________________
Pudding.

5 Re: Apocynthion's Application on Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:42 pm

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Great fast reply, please poke a jr for a chat Smile
After you have had the chat please either leave a note in this thread with jrs ign or ask the jr to leave a note in this thread Smile

List of jrs can be found in my sig Smile

6 Re: Apocynthion's Application on Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:43 pm

Calwyn

Beginner
Beginner
@Dan wrote:Great fast reply, please poke a jr for a chat Smile
After you have had the chat please either leave a note in this thread with jrs ign or ask the jr to leave a note in this thread Smile

Pelle and I go back quite a bit, and we're talking to each other just now. We should be in touch shortly!

7 Re: Apocynthion's Application on Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:46 pm

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
@Calwyn wrote:
@Dan wrote:Great fast reply, please poke a jr for a chat Smile

Pelle and I go back quite a bit, and we're talking to each other just now. We should be in touch shortly!

8 Re: Apocynthion's Application on Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:16 pm

Pellino

Clownie
Clownie
ok Smile a lot of ppl in here. well had a brief chat (since i know him) with calvin and he is invited on a trial Smile

9 Re: Apocynthion's Application on Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:17 pm

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Accepted and invited~

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum