Welcome to the Fascination forums! Our Guild FM is Free Market 3 on Channel 5. Our Alliance hangout is Chief Stan's house in Henesys on Channel 1. Feel free to join us there!
Top posters
Dan (2177)

Triny (313)

Kimmy (174)

Walom/Sam (139)

Pellino (129)

Eivah (105)

Maya (104)

Meuchel (98)

Bùggy (96)

Firefly (94)

You are not connected. Please login or register

» Fascination Related » Applications for Fascination » Accepted and Denied » Guild application - Raddler

Guild application - Raddler

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Guild application - Raddler on Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:41 am

Chaffee

Beginner
Beginner
Good morning everyone! 
Such a pleasure to finally be here. I gladly present you my application and I will be grateful for positive consideration.

What's your name?
My name is Michael.

What's your age?
I'm 25 years old.

Where do you live?

United Kingdom, Midlands.

Have you read our guild rules and understand them?
Yes, I sure did.

What is your main characters IGN?
My main character is Demon Avenger, named Raggler. Currently at level 85.

What are your mules character IGNs?
I do not own any mules, nor alts. I used to have lvl 120 Aran and 127 Phantom but I left them on my secondary account ( which used to be main one ).

What is your maplestory background?

I have started playing different game called Ragnarok Online back in 2007, which is quite similar Anime-style based game. At the end of 2007 I joined Maple Story world and I have found it quite interesting so I sticked in it for couple months. Back then the game was not as entertaining as it is now, it might had more guild and definitely more players but content was not finished and there was not much to do in the game so I stopped playing it. Few years passed and I decided to come back to it and I have started playing one of the newest classes called Aran. At first I found the combat system pretty cool but after a while of leveling it was becoming more and more boring so I've stopped playing again. With the new class Phantom I, once again, came back to the game and I sure loved it. I was playing on my ex-GF account and when she came back to Vindictus she told me not to use it anymore. Shame since I left quite an amount of NX points in there.

What is your guild history?
I did not join any guilds at any point of the game. I played with one of my mates the whole time and we did not find it necessary. Now when I am alone in Maple World I am looking for an active one to find some new friends and play with them.

Had any past problems with Nexon and when was it? (example banned/chatbanned)
No, Nexon loves me.

What is your opinion on hackers and dupers?
They are ruining fun for others by dropping prices on market so I do not appreciate any of them.

What are your future maplestory goals?
Leveling my main character is my main objective at this moment.

How do you make mesos?
I love grinding so probably looking for stuff while leveling and selling it to vendors.

Do you know what and what not to buy in the Free Market?
I did not use it yet simply because I did not have to. Once I level up a single character I definitely will.

Anything else you think we should know about you?
I came prepared so I will answer your future questions:

1. How did you find out about Fascination?
This answer will not surprise anyone but I have found it on Europe Maple Story forums in Guild recruitement section. I have been looking for active guild so I can join, meet new people and learn more about the game from more experienced players.

2. What is a guild for you?

Guild is a community. It can be a bunch of friends or strangers who are becoming good friends after short amount of time. This is exactly why I want to join the guild.

3. What will you bring to the guild if you get invited?
I must admit, despite the professionalism of this application, I am pretty funny guy and I love hanging out on guild chat. I will not have much contribute at first but once I level up my character I would love to join for higher level group quests and boss fights.

Anything else you would like to share with us?
I am high experienced World of Warcraft player. Been playing it for more than 9 years already. We are currently raiding once or twice a week because we already killed every single boss on every difficulty more than once. I am casually playing Maple Story but I have plenty of time to play everyday and level up. Also I am Polish.

Looking forward to hearing from you,
Raddler.

2 Re: Guild application - Raddler on Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:46 am

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Hello Michael. Your application was nice!
Please poke a jr for chat Smile

____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^___________________________________
Rules and Information about Fascination:

Helpful Sections of the forum:

Need help? Dont hesitate to send me a PM:

http://www.elnathtimes.net

3 Re: Guild application - Raddler on Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:19 am

Pellino

Clownie
Clownie
Had a chat Michael and he is invited Smile

4 Re: Guild application - Raddler on Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:25 am

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Accepted and invited

____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^___________________________________
Rules and Information about Fascination:

Helpful Sections of the forum:

Need help? Dont hesitate to send me a PM:

http://www.elnathtimes.net

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum