Welcome to the Fascination forums! Our Guild FM is Free Market 3 on Channel 5. Our Alliance hangout is Chief Stan's house in Henesys on Channel 1. Feel free to join us there!
Top posters
Dan (2177)

Triny (313)

Kimmy (174)

Walom/Sam (139)

Pellino (129)

Eivah (105)

Maya (104)

Meuchel (98)

Bùggy (96)

Firefly (94)

You are not connected. Please login or register

» Fascination Related » Applications for Fascination » Accepted and Denied » Application

Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Application on Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:58 pm

Jorgen

Beginner
Beginner
Hi! My name's Jorgen, or Jorg, I'll be 21 in January, and I'm from Norway. 

I have read the guild rules, and I do accept them.

My main characters IGNs are Panophobic and ScaryPanda, and I have a ton of link skill mules, as well as some characters I level to 100ish and delete, and remake, just because I like leveling.

I started MapleStory when EMS was first launched, I played there for a few years, before switching to GMS for another couple of years due to RL friends leaving EMS for GMS. I came back to EMS in 2013 and have been playing on and off since. I have always played either Dark Knight or Hero, I have had a total of 5 Dark Knights 120+ at some point, due to switching servers (and once because I screwed up my AP/SP, oops) I have had to remake my main a lot of times. Currently I play Hero, but I think I will switch to DrK on my main soon.

I can't remember all my guilds but the most recent ones were Blasphemy (which died a long time ago), Verum (also died), and Asura (got kicked for inactivity, when I started Uni). Have great memories with all my guilds through the years.

I got banned back in 2007 once, I'm pretty sure it was because I trained with a hacker, or it was for scamming, I'm not sure. Anyways, I was 11, and didn't really know better, other than that I'm clean.

I really despise dupes, it's ruining the market, and it's so disappointing for legit players to see that stuff all over the place.

My future MapleStory goals is to enjoy the game as much as I used to Sad I realise that that's unrealistic, currently I just want to get back into grinding, and maybe one day hit that 210.

I make mesos by zak and horntail. I also sell nx when I'm in need of meso.

To be honest, at the moment I am terrible in the Free Market at the moment, as I mentioned, I took an extended break, and I've been back for a little bit now, but I'm still getting the hang of all the new prices of stuff.

Anything you should know about me? I study Robotics and Nanotechnology, I love talking about random shit, can be quite talkactive if the conversation is interesting.

Anything I want to share? I just wanted to say that the reason I wanted to join the guild was that I first saw the name Fascination on the forums, and then literally a few min later, someone from your guild was asking for help with RA, and I helped him out, and he was really friendly. I don't remember his full IGN, it was Mystic, something, and he was a Xenon. Anyways, he was cool, so I thought that maybe the rest of the guild was as cool.

Thanks for checking out my application Smile
Jorgen/Pano

2 Re: Application on Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:52 pm

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Hello and welcome to our forum Jorgen.
Was the person you did root abyss with called: MysticLogic?

____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^___________________________________
Rules and Information about Fascination:

Helpful Sections of the forum:

Need help? Dont hesitate to send me a PM:

http://www.elnathtimes.net

3 Re: Application on Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:14 pm

Jorgen

Beginner
Beginner
That sounds about right, yes. 14Xish Xenon if I remember correctly.

4 Re: Application on Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:05 pm

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Please poke a jr for a chat when you have a chance =)
List of jrs can be found in my signature.
meuchei is also a jr just need to update jr list!

____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^___________________________________

5 Re: Application on Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:33 pm

Jorgen

Beginner
Beginner
When are they usually online? There does not seem to be anyone on at the moment, guess I'll try tomorrow Smile

6 Re: Application on Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:35 pm

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Normally we have a jr on at any time of the day.
But try tomorrow any time from 8am until 10pm normally PellinoBlaze is online all night aswell (have been atleast)

7 Re: Application on Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:20 am

Pellino

Clownie
Clownie
Had a chat with mr Jorg and invited him on trial Smile

8 Re: Application on Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:21 am

Pellino

Clownie
Clownie
and btw is it Jorgen or Jørgen? Smile

9 Re: Application on Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:32 am

Jorgen

Beginner
Beginner
It's Jørgen, but most countries don't have ø, so Jorgen makes it easier

10 Re: Application on Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:29 am

Pellino

Clownie
Clownie

11 Re: Application on Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:38 am

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Accepted and invited~

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum