Welcome to the Fascination forums! Our Guild FM is Free Market 3 on Channel 5. Our Alliance hangout is Chief Stan's house in Henesys on Channel 1. Feel free to join us there!
Top posters
Dan (2177)

Triny (313)

Kimmy (174)

Walom/Sam (139)

Pellino (129)

Eivah (105)

Maya (104)

Meuchel (98)

Bùggy (96)

Firefly (94)

You are not connected. Please login or register

» Fascination Related » Applications for Fascination » Accepted and Denied » Application

Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Application on Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:50 pm

SleepyH

My name is Huy but I don't mind going by my nickname sleepyh/sleepy.

I'm 20 years old and live in UK, london.

I have read your guild rules, understand and accept them.

Currently I play on a freshly made character, SleeepyH f/p mage.

I don't really understand what you mean by mule, but I do have various other characters, my highest being lvl 105 BanhToaster which I played before. I have played since explorers on+off and times back then were exceptionally grind intense compared to now. I come back usually to explore a bit more of what maplestory has to offer as I never got far past 2nd job advancement. My friends and I came back some time last year and made a very small guild 'SowulSociety' but this quickly dissipated due to other life commitments, interests and so forth. I have never had any past problems with Nexon.
As for hackers they might as well play on private servers or another game.

My future plans are to further transverse around the maple land and actually participate in some boss content (as I never have), and actually attain a respectable level.

I make my mesos through mobbing which is enough to get by for the first hundred or so levels. I've heard of merchanting and other businesses but I don't really know many end game items let alone prices, so can't make much, currently.

I'm a third year engineering student so theoretically I shouldn't have too much free time, but of what little I have, I do enjoy playing games and don't mind me some relaxing hours of grinding mobs. I do prefer the smaller more integrated guilds as it stands for a much more dedicated society rather than a huge number of people sending one message which translates into a wall of text on my social feed. I am pretty quiet and shy at first but I really do enjoy socializing with a few people in game and I would like to become a valued and inspiring member of your guild.

Thanks in advance for taking the time to read my application,
Huy aka sleepy

2 Re: Application on Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:15 pm

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Welcome Huy to our forum.
Your application was nice Smile

Please sign up for a real forum account you will need it in the future Smile

3 questions for you:

1. What is a guild for you?
2. If you got accepted what would you contribute to the guild?
3. How long are your inactive periods? (just so we know) Smile

____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^___________________________________
Rules and Information about Fascination:

Helpful Sections of the forum:

Need help? Dont hesitate to send me a PM:

http://www.elnathtimes.net

3 Re: Application on Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:35 pm

bomberman379

Beginner
Beginner
Hey Dan,

For me a guild is a gathering of people with a common interest, that is, to play together. It allows new players (like me) meet more experience players (possibly you) and enjoy something together with a laugh or two. There are many things I can learn from being in a guild such as places to lvl, equips, builds endless amounts of information passed via word of mouth. What I could bring to the guild is a hard working person that would always strive for the best and seek in helping the common interests of not just myself but many others if it is within my ability to do so. It may seem I am just another text box of writing and pixels but really I am another human being that would like to make some friends and have an adventure together. 

In terms of being inactive I may vanish a few days here and there due to being overwhelmed by studies and other areas, however, in terms of taking breaks in between maplestory it can range from a few months to possibly a year (I always get cravings to come back) but I do not plan to leave any time soon as this time round, I am more than ever determined to reach end game.

4 Re: Application on Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:29 am

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Great thanks for answers please poke a jr for a chat =)
Also after you have had a chat with a jr please write in this app who you spoken to =)
Or tell the jr to post in this thread ^^

____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^___________________________________

5 Re: Application on Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:16 pm

bomberman379

Beginner
Beginner
I've spoken to Trinityrant and after some small talk they accepted me into the guild, I hope this is fine.

6 Re: Application on Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:55 pm

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Accepted and invite.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum