Welcome to the Fascination forums! Our Guild FM is Free Market 3 on Channel 5. Our Alliance hangout is Chief Stan's house in Henesys on Channel 1. Feel free to join us there!
Top posters
Dan (2177)

Triny (313)

Kimmy (174)

Walom/Sam (139)

Pellino (129)

Eivah (105)

Maya (104)

Meuchel (98)

Bùggy (96)

Firefly (94)

You are not connected. Please login or register

» Fascination Related » Applications for Fascination » Accepted and Denied » Application

Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Application on Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:32 am

twitone

1st advancement
1st advancement
Hey what's up guys,

What's your name?

Frederik, feel free to call me Fredo though

What's your age?

I'm 23

Where do you live?

Germany

Have you read our guild rules and understand them?

Yes

What is your main characters IGN?

TwitOne

What are your mules character IGNs?

Jelenchen (lvl 143 Kanna, my highest character right now but I barely play her), Tw1tOne (Xenon I started like 2 days ago)... I don't know if these count as mules

What is your maplestory background?

I first started playing in 2008 with a friend of mine, back when there were Victoria Island, Orbis, El Nath, Aquarium and Ludi only if I remember correctly. Ever since I tend to pick the game and play for some time again. This also implies that I will not be active ALL the time, if that's important to you. I really like the game though and love talking to in game buddies when I am though Smile

What is your guild history?

I used to be in a lot of different guilds, most of them are disbanded by now. Your average guild I'd say, some 200 guys and a bunch of unfunded dudes like me  Very Happy

Had any past problems with Nexon and when was it? (example banned/chatbanned)

Nope

What is your opinion on hackers and dupers?

It sucks and I usually call them out on their bs and say I reported them (which I never did so far since it seems overly complicated). Honeslty, I don't care about them too much but it's bad regardless

What are your future maplestory goals?

Having fun, having a decent main with decent equip and decent funding, actually enjoying some end game content, having the endurance to make it past level 160, having enough mesos to buy mastery books for my DrK lol

How do you make mesos?

Sell stuff I found basically. Occasionally I buy NX and make some mesos with it. I usually don't buy NX for the purpose of making mesos with it though

Do you know what and what not to buy in the Free Market?

Not at all, whenever I take a break it feels like the game has changed so much. 

Anything else you think we should know about you?

I'm studying Languages and Communication with an emphasis on anglistics (it's basically linguistic studies, 50% English, 50% German), I'm a chill guy in general and like going out with friends in my free time. Trinityrant messaged me ingame and told me about this Site when I was asking for a guild to take me like the noob that I am. Also I'm not going to study this semester for personal reasons, so I will have a lot of free time. Despite my studies I'm also a freelancer and create Digital Art.

Anything else you would like to share with us?

Trinityrant met me first when I was horribly drunk some months ago and throwing stuff away on my account. I don't think that this case will help me with the application, but I thought it was pretty cool that he remembered me for some reason.  Laughing

Peace

2 Re: Application on Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:14 am

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Hello Fredo and welcome to the forum Smile
Your application was fine, just one thing got me wonder how long is your avg absence time from the game?
Cause if we give you trial and you dissappeared after a week for like 2 weeks, it kinda seems like don't really wanna be in the guild/play the game.
Just concerned about your "breaks"
So please clarify how long you are offline when you do go offline Smile

Also Trinityrant is a she Smile

Some extra questions for you:

- what is a guild to you?
- What will you bring to the guild if you get invited?

____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^___________________________________
Rules and Information about Fascination:

Helpful Sections of the forum:

Need help? Dont hesitate to send me a PM:

http://www.elnathtimes.net

3 Re: Application on Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:16 am

twitone

1st advancement
1st advancement
Hi Dan,

Also Trinityrant is a she

That's embarrassing on my part Sad

just one thing got me wonder how long is your avg absence time from the game?
Cause if we give you trial and you dissappeared after a week for like 2 weeks, it kinda seems like don't really wanna be in the guild/play the game.

Yeah I can see why that would bring up questions. My breaks usually started when my friends stopped playing or my guild wasn't active enough. I know, my Level 143 Kanna and my Level 131 DrK don't make it look like that, but I'm actually quite commited and dedicated to the stuff I'm doing (I'm a competitive Super Smash Bros. Melee player for that matter. If you know anything about the competitive scene for this great game you know it's an endless grind if you want to get good). So it often happened that I exceeded my friends quickly level-wise and then I found myself in a slump since I had no one to play with anymore. In my guilds it was usually the same - I joined, quickly leveled up and then I got stuck in that part in which there aren't too many players on your level, but you're too weak for the cool stuff. I've never had ingame people that would grind in parties with me, nor did I have people that would PQ with me regularly, so I had to do that kind of stuff with random people. While that is OK during the first part of the game it really soaked out most of the fun once you don't level up as quickly and actually have to put in some work.

Not having answered your question yet, my breaks usually last for a couple of months at least. I know that this probably doesn't sound good to you, but I'd blame most of my breaks on not having something worth playing for, as I enjoy socializing and having people to play with. 

Additionally I'm visiting my family and friends in my hometown regularly which means I won't be able to play ~3 days every other week. I'd check the forums during that time though

- what is a guild to you?
- What will you bring to the guild if you get invited?

1) A place to chat while playing, motivating and helping each other out. I favour people in my guild over others, so there's a sense of loyalty and family to it, too. 

2) I saw that question asked in other applications and am kind of scared of it to be honest. Game-wise, I can't bringt anything to the guild right now. I'm poor (40m lol), my character's level is average, I don't have any NX right now. I can bring conversations about all kinds of stuff to the guild I suppose. I'm knowledgeable about Art, Music, Philosophy, languages and parties  Very Happy I've done a lot of stupid stuff in my life so I'd always have a story to share, I guess. Other than that I'd just try my best to get along with you guys and have a good time Smile

4 Re: Application on Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:54 am

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Thanks for the answers Smile
And to answer your worry about not having someone to grind with that shouldn't be a problem we have members in levels from 60~ to 220+ so there shouldn't be a problem Smile

Also the fact that you can bring up a discussion is always a good sign Smile

You seem like a good guy so poke a jr for a chat and after the chat leave a note in this thread who you talked to Smile

____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^___________________________________

5 Re: Application on Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:58 pm

twitone

1st advancement
1st advancement
Ive been talking to triny for the past 30 minutes or so, so you should talk to her Smile

6 Re: Application on Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:10 pm

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Accepted and invited.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum