Welcome to the Fascination forums! Our Guild FM is Free Market 3 on Channel 5. Our Alliance hangout is Chief Stan's house in Henesys on Channel 1. Feel free to join us there!
Top posters
Dan (2177)

Triny (313)

Kimmy (174)

Walom/Sam (139)

Pellino (129)

Eivah (105)

Maya (104)

Meuchel (98)

Bùggy (96)

Firefly (94)

You are not connected. Please login or register

» Fascination Related » Applications for Fascination » Accepted and Denied » Application

Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Application on Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:31 pm

ChibiGreg

Beginner
Beginner
What's your name?
My name is Gregório, but most people call me Gregs.

What's your age?
16 years old.

Where do you live?
Brazil

Have you read our guild rules and understand them?
Yes, I did.

What is your main characters IGN?
My main character is ChibiProto, level 112 Demon Avenger.

What are your mules character IGNs?
ChibiMega.

What is your maplestory background?
Played BMS for a while with my friend, and when it closed, started playing EMS, with some really huge stops. Recently started again with new characters.

What is your guild history?
I've been playing solo ever since I started EMS, so never joined a guild.

Had any past problems with Nexon and when was it? (example banned/chatbanned)
Not with Nexon, although Level Up Games, who hosted BMS, once banned me for hacking (I was a pretty lazy kid when it came to levelling up), and ever since, I've been playing fair.

What is your opinion on hackers and dupers?
In the past, didn't see anything wrong, as long as it didn't interfere with me, but nowadays, I don't think it's good. Duping mesos and/or hacking the game is really unfair.

What are your future maplestory goals?
Not much. My biggest goal for now is getting my main character to level 200, and to beat all the bosses at least once.

How do you make mesos?
I never go on the FM (That whole "solo" thing included this), so the mesos I get are from money drops or selling weapon/potion drops.

Do you know what and what not to buy in the Free Market?
Again, I never go on the FM, so I don't know how to see if something is worth it.

Anything else you think we should know about you?
Even though I live in Brazil, my English level is really high, so speaking shouldn't be a problem. Also, I am online a lot of times.

Anything else you would like to share with us?
Not much. Only thing is that my main is a woman character, despite me being a man, because I wanted to check the differences in the story between male and female characters. Not a lot of them, but some can be funny. Also, the "Chibi" part of the names came from a joke with my friends.

2 Re: Application on Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:06 am

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Welcome gregs to the forum Smile
Your application was nice and I can see that your English is high indeed.

Some questions for you:
What is a guild to you?
What will you bring to the guild if you get accepted?
How did you find out about Fascination?

____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^___________________________________
Rules and Information about Fascination:

Helpful Sections of the forum:

Need help? Dont hesitate to send me a PM:

http://www.elnathtimes.net

3 Re: Application on Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:29 am

ChibiGreg

Beginner
Beginner
What is a guild for me? Well, I can't say anything from experience, but what I think is that a guild is a group of players, in which every player helps the others play the game and have fun, where all can be friends.
What I would bring? I suppose I could always help with the Party Quests, some bosses, and help others achieve their goals. I could also become an Alchemist (Level 112 and still no profession) and make potions for the members. Also, I could help other players grind.
How did I find out about Fascination? I went on the EMS forums, at the Guild Recruitment part, and saw a post about this one, so I checked it out, and decided this guild looked good, with active members.

4 Re: Application on Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:26 pm

ChibiGreg

Beginner
Beginner
Also, I just remembered one thing I should have said on the original post: My pc is kind of old, and it sometimes overheats, although rarely, and I end up having to wait for about half an hour to play again. Hope this doesn't mean any problems.

5 Re: Application on Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:51 pm

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Please be patient a few more days.
We are discussing this app Smile
You will get an answer soon!

____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^___________________________________

6 Re: Application on Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:18 pm

ChibiGreg

Beginner
Beginner
Oh, OK then. Again, sorry for the message, but it was kind of unnerving not seeing a reply after more than 24 hours. Will wait, definitely.

7 Re: Application on Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:02 pm

Pellino

Clownie
Clownie
Hello Gregs Very Happy, seems like u still haven't found an opportunity to have a chat with a Jr. I assume this may be because of the time difference between Europe and Brazil with the different time zones and all that, but since i also play during the night I just wanted to let u know that u can hit me up anytime. My IGN is Pellinoblaze, if that is not online try Okærie (copy the name here xD)

8 Re: Application on Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:34 pm

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Have you spoken to a jr yet?
If you dont contact a jr before Thursday evening this app will be denied.

9 Re: Application on Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:05 pm

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Denied haven't talked to a jr.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum