Welcome to the Fascination forums! Our Guild FM is Free Market 3 on Channel 5. Our Alliance hangout is Chief Stan's house in Henesys on Channel 1. Feel free to join us there!
Top posters
Dan (2177)

Triny (313)

Kimmy (174)

Walom/Sam (139)

Pellino (129)

Eivah (105)

Maya (104)

Meuchel (98)

Bùggy (96)

Firefly (94)

You are not connected. Please login or register

» Fascination Related » Applications for Fascination » Accepted and Denied » CanonDoko Application

CanonDoko Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 CanonDoko Application on Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:51 pm

Dokodo

Beginner
Beginner
Hey Guys

I'm Dokodo alias CanonDoko. I'm playing Maple since 8 years? or more? don't really know xD
Started with GMS an switched to EMS on 2009.

What's your name?
My Name is Korab, but in the Game all my players are somehow called with Doko or Dokodo. That's usually my name in all Games.
What's your age?
I'm 20 years old now.
Where do you live?

I live in Switzerland Razz
Have you read our guild rules and understand them?
I've read it and I understand it.
What is your main characters IGN?
CanonDoko, LvL 200 Canonmaster
What are your mules character IGNs?
dokodo1, lvl 200 Bishop
Dokodo3, lvl 163 i/l Mage
DokoDK, LvL 161 Dragon Knight or Dark Knight ^^
HitmanDoko, lvl 147 Mercedes
DokoSlayer, lvl 132 Demon Slayer
iTzKirito, lvl 155 Kaiser (Yes, I'm a real Otaku)
RoronoaDoko, lvl119 Hero
EvilDoko, LvL140 Lumi
EhrenJaeger, LvL140 Shadower (As I said, real Otaku xD)
Pendagron, LvL120 Xenon
DokoSempai, LvL140 Hayato
SmExYDoko, LvL 120 Kanna (my friend said I should call my Kanna like that...)
ChiefDoko, LvL 112 Striker
iDokodo, LvL 87 Dual Blader (I hate this class seriously)
DokOtaku, LvL124 Bowaster (It doesn't stop with the Otaku names >.<)
PhantomDoko, LvL120 Phantom
SuperDoko, LvL 131 Buccaneer
DokoSama, LvL 112 Pala (I just started laughing xD)
DokoShade, LvL 108 Shade
Finally it ends here xD

What is your maplestory background?
As I allready told ya, I startet Maple 8 years ago or more on GMS, then switched 2009 to EMS.
I had some long breaks, cause of school etc. but now I finished my school and have just too much time, so I thought why not start maple again. ^^ I mained some years my Bishop. He was pre big bang I think 180 or 190 and shortly after big bang released I hit lvl 200 ^^
I think I was rank 200 something ^^  Here's a video I made after hitting lvl 200 Smile [/spoiler]

What is your guild history?
Can't really remember every guild. I try remember....
The first guild I was is something with Dragon. I was there with my Bishop. hmmm
After that I just remembered that I was in Eris, but left after Eris died >.< (seriously died. I was one of the last Members there who stayed active)
and the last Guild I was, was Societas, but when i started playing Maple again, the guild was resolved Sad
and now I'm without guild and want to join Fascination

Had any past problems with Nexon and when was it? (example banned/chatbanned)
Never

What is your opinion on hackers and dupers?
Not my business. I just remembered how many times the Economy in Maple was destroyed because of them, but in the other side, me as a poor Mapler benefitted some times from that. I didn't benefit from it intentionally but that's something I can't change. I just remembered when the NX rate was like 1:10 XDD I personally hate hacking, because there is no fun in hacking.
What are your future maplestory goals?
There are no plans. Just playing for fun

How do you make mesos?
Merching and sometimes I sell NX but I don't like selling NX

Today I selled my Veamoth Sword for 2b ^^ Was really happy about it, but I know I've could sell it for even more Razz

Do you know what and what not to buy in the Free Market?
Seriosly who knows that? If I would I won't buy it but sometimes you can't know if it's duped or not.

Anything else you think we should know about you?
I'm a casual player. Atm I spend much time on Maple cause I have fun now, but I play other games as well.
Like World of Warcraft. I don't play WoW progress, but I have my raids on Thursday and Sunday when I 100% play World of Warcraft, cause Raiding with my guild is 200% fun. btw maybee you allready noticed it. My English isn't that good >.<
ATM I'm playing Maplestory just for fun, but I don't think I want to do again like 4-8 hours grind like in the past. My LvL 200 is good enough to be happy about it. I just hate the lvl 250 cap >.<. I think I would grind again if they patch new content which makes it easier. I just know how a pain in the ass it is to grind many hours just for 1 lvl. Nah don't want that again >.<
But I like doing bosses. ATM I did chaos horntail solo, no problem. Chaos Zakum, No problem. I think I can do the Root Abyss chaos bosses too, but not sure about it. Didn't do it all. Magnus Easy is finished in 30 seconds xD. want to do normal and hard but just too lazy for the preq >.< My Range is buffed 500k I think. But do bosses solo is really boring, cause that I want to join a Guild, and my Feelings says that Fascination is a good choice ^^

Anything else you would like to share with us?
I'm an hardcore Otaku, and I love korean dramas. Watched like 100+ Animes. xD
I'm a youtuber. Sometimes when i feel like it, I do AMV's, Maplestory Videos. If you want to look some of my videos -> www.youtube.com/user/dokodo95

2 Re: CanonDoko Application on Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:57 pm

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Hello Korab and welcome to our forums Smile
After reading this application I Have no questions for you Smile

Well please contact a jr for a chat and then fill in what jr you spoke to Smile

You have my yes for trial ^^

____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^___________________________________
Rules and Information about Fascination:

Helpful Sections of the forum:

Need help? Dont hesitate to send me a PM:

http://www.elnathtimes.net

3 Re: CanonDoko Application on Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:02 am

Dokodo

Beginner
Beginner
Hi Dan
Thanks for the trial ^^
Yesterday I met PellinoBlaze, we talked a bit together.
He allready invited me to the guild Smile
After that we killed PB together ^^
Hoping for a good time Smile

4 Re: CanonDoko Application on Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:17 pm

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Accepted and invited~

____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^___________________________________
Rules and Information about Fascination:

Helpful Sections of the forum:

Need help? Dont hesitate to send me a PM:

http://www.elnathtimes.net

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum