Welcome to the Fascination forums! Our Guild FM is Free Market 3 on Channel 5. Our Alliance hangout is Chief Stan's house in Henesys on Channel 1. Feel free to join us there!
Top posters
Dan (2177)

Triny (313)

Kimmy (174)

Walom/Sam (139)

Pellino (129)

Eivah (105)

Maya (104)

Meuchel (98)

Bùggy (96)

Firefly (94)

You are not connected. Please login or register

» Fascination Related » Applications for Fascination » Accepted and Denied » Altaerr/Rick's Application

Altaerr/Rick's Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Altaerr/Rick's Application on Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:41 pm

Rikkert

Beginner
Beginner
What's your name?

My name is Rick, but i do get called Rikkert a lot, feel free how you wanna call me

What's your age?

I'm 22 years old and by 27 october I'm 23 years

Where do you live?

I'm living in Holland/Netherland

Have you read our guild rules and understand them?

Ya, just like the basics tho, don't need to read them for it Smile

What is your main characters IGN?

My main is Altaerr, a lvl 204 Night Lord

What are your mules character IGNs?

My mules are mainly my link characters

What is your maplestory background?

Pff, I don't know what year I did start playing MS, but I do know I did start on GMS, pre Big-Bang, but since i had a break and GMS can't be played with new accounts, i came to EMS, used to have account with a 17x F/P mage, but that account has been blocked when i had a break (been advertising while i didn't play, guess it has been hacked). Made a new account, and that is my current account Smile

What is your guild history?

My best guild history has been with Sacrelege (if i spell it correctly) wich i left a few months ago, since i went less active, but wanna get back active Smile

Had any past problems with Nexon and when was it? (example banned/chatbanned)

Like I explained before, a account has been banned cuz of advertising while i did quit for some time :s

What is your opinion on hackers and dupers?

They should get lost and get their own stuff, not stealing other people's stuff :/

What are your future maplestory goals?

Wanna be 210+ and work bit by bit on my range so i can do/join fun high boss runs Very Happy

How do you make mesos?

Been selling NX sometimes (I'm kinda impatient with getting my stuff Embarassed ), but done with that and wanna make mesos by farming and trying to merch

Do you know what and what not to buy in the Free Market?

I buy what i need and what I think thats sold for a decent price, if I don't know, I usualy ask at people I know (or just buy ir if I realy want it)

Anything else you think we should know about you?

There may be days I won't come online, since I did start my own company (for one day in the week) and it can happen that I won't have the time to play, may I know when I won't be able to login, I will let you know in advance

Anything else you would like to share with us?

I don't realy know, if ya wanna know something, you can always ask me Smile

2 Re: Altaerr/Rick's Application on Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:13 pm

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Hello Rick and welcome to the forum.
2 questions for you:

1. what is a guild to you?
and
2. If you got accepted what would you bring to the guild?

Also poke a jr for a chat ^^

____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^___________________________________
Rules and Information about Fascination:

Helpful Sections of the forum:

Need help? Dont hesitate to send me a PM:

http://www.elnathtimes.net

3 Re: Altaerr/Rick's Application on Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:20 pm

Rikkert

Beginner
Beginner
Hey Dan, thanks for welcoming me.

A guild for me is a place to have fun, what I mean with fun is, to have a chitchat (can be anything) in guild/alliance chat, to help each other out (be it with answering a question or hunting/bossing together) and making friends.

What I would bring to the guild...Good one, I guess a little bit of me?? I don't know if it will be enough haha, but if anyone needs help with something or has a question, I'm willing to help where possible.

I will do that when I see the chance Smile

4 Re: Altaerr/Rick's Application on Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:15 am

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Good answers Smile
If you need a list of jrs there is link in my signature to all leaders and jrs Smile
Meuchei haven't been added to that list yet but he is also a jr Smile

____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^___________________________________

5 Re: Altaerr/Rick's Application on Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:35 pm

Rikkert

Beginner
Beginner
If i ever get in again, I'll contact one of you.
Ever since that new hackshield XIGNCODE it's been a hell for me to get in, I don't get the little login screen easy anymore...So annoying...

6 Re: Altaerr/Rick's Application on Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:47 pm

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
If you have problem, have you tried adding xigncode in your antivirus exceptions?

7 Re: Altaerr/Rick's Application on Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:02 pm

Rikkert

Beginner
Beginner
I don't have a Antivirus xD They always mess with my games, so I never installed one on this pc xD

8 Re: Altaerr/Rick's Application on Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:04 pm

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Hm have you tried allowing the maplestory folder in your firewall? O.o

9 Re: Altaerr/Rick's Application on Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:44 pm

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Accepted and invited.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum