Welcome to the Fascination forums! Our Guild FM is Free Market 3 on Channel 5. Our Alliance hangout is Chief Stan's house in Henesys on Channel 1. Feel free to join us there!
Top posters
Dan (2177)

Triny (313)

Kimmy (174)

Walom/Sam (139)

Pellino (129)

Eivah (105)

Maya (104)

Meuchel (98)

Bùggy (96)

Firefly (94)

You are not connected. Please login or register

» Fascination Related » Applications for Fascination » Accepted and Denied » Braun's Application.

Braun's Application.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Braun's Application. on Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:55 pm

Braun96

Beginner
Beginner
What's your name?
Stefan (Nickname for friends: Braun); You can call me whatever you like.

What's your age?

I'm 19.

Where do you live?

Germany (Bavaria)

Have you read our guild rules and understand them?
Just did, yes!

What is your main characters IGN?

Rincewynd (Level 124)

What are your mules character IGNs?

Shw4yzze Phantom (Level 115)
xBrauni Hayato (Level 138)

What is your maplestory background?

I started back in 2008? Can't remember exactly. Razz Anyway, I played with some friend who got me into Maple. I played for like 4 years but stopped after I got hacked and all my equips and high-level character were gone. Now I've returned to playing Maple again with a fresh account and hope for the best. Very Happy 

What is your guild history?
I dont have any special guild history to be worth mentioning. But if I remember correctly I once had a Character in Elements, which was a fairly big guild when I used to play years ago.

Had any past problems with Nexon and when was it? (example banned/chatbanned)

Nope, I didn't

What is your opinion on hackers and dupers?

Well, since I got hacked myself, I absolutly have no intentions of doing it at any time. (Not that I would have the technicals skills anyway Razz ) Nor do I understand people doing it.

What are your future maplestory goals?

Having fun in the game and make some friends. That's why i want to join a nice and active guild. Very Happy 

How do you make mesos?

I plan on gaining mesos with elite drops. Also i wanted to check out the cubes crafting thing and with a little bit of luck i can gain some.

Do you know what and what not to buy in the Free Market?

Not everything. But generally I'm not the person to do a lot of thoughtless actions, which means I mostly check prices before buying things. 

Anything else you think we should know about you?

Well I'm currently studying Life Science Engineering. So basically i have a lot of free time.

Anything else you would like to share with us?

I don't really know what to write. But if you want to know anything particular feel free to ask me. I think that's the easiest way. Razz 

2 Re: Braun's Application. on Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:59 pm

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Welcome to the forum Stefan Smile
Your application was fine,
I have 2 questions for you:
If you got accepted, what would you bring to the guild?
And
What does a guild mean to you?

Also try find a jr online for a chat Smile
If you need a list of jrs there is a link in my signature Smile

Also Meuchei is  jr but haven't been added to the list yet!

____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^___________________________________
Rules and Information about Fascination:

Helpful Sections of the forum:

Need help? Dont hesitate to send me a PM:

http://www.elnathtimes.net

3 Re: Braun's Application. on Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:04 pm

Braun96

Beginner
Beginner
Just realized I forgot to mention that my main I want to play (Rincewynd) is a Wind Archer Very Happy

I think I am a very helpful and friendly person, so i would share all of my Maple experience with others and try to help them.

A guild means for me to have friends in a game and a place where you can attend for help. Also i would love to do some Boss-runs with some of our guild or in general spend time with comrades online.

4 Re: Braun's Application. on Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:11 pm

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
@Braun96 wrote:Just realized I forgot to mention that my main I want to play (Rincewynd) is a Wind Archer Very Happy

I think I am a very helpful and friendly person, so i would share all of my Maple experience with others and try to help them.

A guild means for me to have friends in a game and a place where you can attend for help. Also i would love to do some Boss-runs with some of our guild or in general spend time with comrades online.
Thanks for your answers Smile
After you have had a chat with a jr please post in this thread who you spoken to Smile
After that our decision will be posted Smile

____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^___________________________________

5 Re: Braun's Application. on Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:12 pm

Braun96

Beginner
Beginner
Ok sure! Might take some time tho, since no Jr seems to be online Very Happy

6 Re: Braun's Application. on Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:26 pm

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
If you cant find a jr online at the moment try tomorrow again Smile

7 Re: Braun's Application. on Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:54 pm

Meuchel

2nd Advancement
2nd Advancement
Should you not be able to find me on MeucheI, I'm either offline or playing on SiIverRush (or add me on skype soulruler14, we could have a chat there as well(or poke me to come online on maple xd))  , going to sleep now tho, gotta wake in 5 hours to see the super blood moon. 

Pudding.

8 Re: Braun's Application. on Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:04 pm

Braun96

Beginner
Beginner
Thanks for your reply but Trinityrant already whispered me Very Happy

9 Re: Braun's Application. on Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:08 pm

Braun96

Beginner
Beginner
OK! So i talked to Trinityrant and she told me to post that into the forum, which i did by this Razz ^^

10 Re: Braun's Application. on Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:09 pm

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Great thanks Smile

11 Re: Braun's Application. on Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:19 pm

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Will post our decision tomorrow afternoon Smile

12 Re: Braun's Application. on Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:20 pm

Braun96

Beginner
Beginner
Sure, I'll be waiting ^^

13 Re: Braun's Application. on Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:59 am

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Accepted on trial please contact a jr or send a join request in guild search window to be added.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum