Welcome to the Fascination forums! Our Guild FM is Free Market 3 on Channel 5. Our Alliance hangout is Chief Stan's house in Henesys on Channel 1. Feel free to join us there!
Top posters
Dan (2177)

Triny (313)

Kimmy (174)

Walom/Sam (139)

Pellino (129)

Eivah (105)

Maya (104)

Meuchel (98)

Bùggy (96)

Firefly (94)

You are not connected. Please login or register

» Fascination Related » Applications for Fascination » Accepted and Denied » Gzen's application

Gzen's application

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Gzen's application on Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:48 pm

Gzen

Beginner
Beginner
What's your name? Dmitry

What's your age?
I'm 19 years old.

Where do you live? I'm from Russia.

Have you read our guild rules and understand them? Yes, i've read them, i understand them and i accept them.

What is your main characters IGN? Gzen

What are your mules character IGNs? Omut, xXOtaberXx

What is your maplestory background? Sorry, i don't really remember how i started to play this game, it was like 4-5 years ago, but i think i saw it on youtube or something like that, i've always been a big fun of platformers and anime, so i started to play it.

What is your guild history? I was in Mizuni before and i really loved this guild and her members, but our Guild Master stopped to play MS and guild died slowly.

Had any past problems with Nexon and when was it? (example banned/chatbanned) No, i didn't.

What is your opinion on hackers and dupers? I think it's a lazy, bad persons, which doesn't know, how to enjoy the game without breaking rules.

What are your future maplestory goals? Get a level 200, well, now 250, i just want to play this game and having fun.

How do you make mesos? Ususally, i just selling NX, because i'm bad at merching, sometimes i selling drops.

Do you know what and what not to buy in the Free Market? Yes, i know.

Anything else you think we should know about you? Well, i don't think that i have something more to tell you, but if you want, you can always ask me.

Anything else you would like to share with us? Hoping that this guild will become a family to me.

2 Re: Gzen's application on Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:54 pm

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Hello and welcome to the forum Dmitry Smile
Your application was fine I have 2 questions for you:

1. How did you find out about us?
2. Do you have any questions about Fascination?

____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^___________________________________
Rules and Information about Fascination:

Helpful Sections of the forum:

Need help? Dont hesitate to send me a PM:

http://www.elnathtimes.net

3 Re: Gzen's application on Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:04 pm

Gzen

Beginner
Beginner
@Dan wrote:Hello and welcome to the forum Dmitry Smile
Your application was fine I have 2 questions for you:

1. How did you find out about us?
2. Do you have any questions about Fascination?
Hello, thank you Smile

I saw a recruiting post on MS forum and decided to check it.

No, i think i know everything that i want to Smile

4 Re: Gzen's application on Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:37 pm

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Thanks for answering =)
Also try poke a jr for a chat ingame =)
After you have had a chat please leave a message in this post with who you spoke to =)

____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^___________________________________

5 Re: Gzen's application on Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:40 am

Gzen

Beginner
Beginner
@Dan wrote:Thanks for answering =)
Also try poke a jr for a chat ingame =)
After you have had a chat please leave a message in this post with who you spoke to =)
I had a conversation with PellinoBlaze and i really enjoyed it Smile

Thanks for the time that you spend with me, you're a very interesting person Very Happy

6 Re: Gzen's application on Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:50 pm

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
accepted on trial please contact a jr or send a join request in the guild window.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum