Welcome to the Fascination forums! Our Guild FM is Free Market 3 on Channel 5. Our Alliance hangout is Chief Stan's house in Henesys on Channel 1. Feel free to join us there!
Top posters
Dan (2177)

Triny (313)

Kimmy (174)

Walom/Sam (139)

Pellino (129)

Eivah (105)

Maya (104)

Meuchel (98)

Bùggy (96)

Firefly (94)

You are not connected. Please login or register

» Fascination Related » Fascination Information » Registration problems and fixes

Registration problems and fixes

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Registration problems and fixes on Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:38 pm

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
So I know this seems to be a common issue:

"Someone already registered with my username"
Answer: it's a bug, if you add an extra letter or a number it should be fine.
If you wanna remove the extra letter/number/change username send Dan a PM with information about what u wanna do with your username.

"someone have already registered with my email"
When you register and even if it say it failed, go to the bottom of our forum and check who was the last registered user!
If you see that your username is down there, then try Logg in with the username + password you just registered with!
If you still can't Logg in send Dan a PM with your username inclued what password you want!

"There is a loading page on the forum"
Don't be alarmed it can be our forum host who is doing a maintenance, please check the forum in 5 min again.
There will be a notice put up on the forum news section whenever some big maintenance will occur.

Hope this helps some of you Smile

//Dan

____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^___________________________________
Rules and Information about Fascination:

Helpful Sections of the forum:

Need help? Dont hesitate to send me a PM:

http://www.elnathtimes.net

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum