Welcome to the Fascination forums! Our Guild FM is Free Market 3 on Channel 5. Our Alliance hangout is Chief Stan's house in Henesys on Channel 1. Feel free to join us there!
Top posters
Dan (2177)

Triny (313)

Kimmy (174)

Walom/Sam (139)

Pellino (129)

Eivah (105)

Maya (104)

Meuchel (98)

Bùggy (96)

Firefly (94)

You are not connected. Please login or register

» Fascination Related » Applications for Fascination » Accepted and Denied » Eragangsterr's Application

Eragangsterr's Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

2 Re: Eragangsterr's Application on Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:45 pm

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Hello Justin and welcome to our forum Smile
Your application was fine and you seem like a nice guy.
Would like to have a chat with you tomorrow or so I will be online from 5pm cet Smile

Also try whisp other jrs for a chat also Smile

____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^___________________________________
Rules and Information about Fascination:

Helpful Sections of the forum:

Need help? Dont hesitate to send me a PM:

http://www.elnathtimes.net

3 Re: Eragangsterr's Application on Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:29 am

Maya

The Empress
The Empress
Care to explain this: http://www.absolutionems.com/t396-eragangsterr-s-application#3827 ?
And mostly some of your answers to their questions.
Especially the one where you state that you occasionally buy mesos for real life money. Buying mesos for real life money is a bannable offence according to Nexon's Terms of Use.
As we've stated in the rules and regulations of Fascination:
Basic rule #2: DO NOT BREAK THE ToU/ToS of Nexon Europe S.A.R.L.

Based on this alone and your confession on the Absolution forums, I am inclined to say No.
I am sure you're a great guy, but as a former employee of Nexon, I do not condone any breaking of the ToU. Especially, you being a law student (as you've stated on the Absolution forums) you should know better than to do things like that.

____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^___________________________________

|| SheerVanity ~ Shade (223) ~
Fascination <3 ||
“I am the shade. Through the dolent city, I flee. Through the eternal woe, I take flight..”
Dan Brown - Inferno

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

5 Re: Eragangsterr's Application on Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:58 pm

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Saw that you where in annihalation so you dont need to be accepted by us it seems.

Denied

Rules and Information about Fascination:

Helpful Sections of the forum:

Need help? Dont hesitate to send me a PM:

http://www.elnathtimes.net

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum