Welcome to the Fascination forums! Our Guild FM is Free Market 3 on Channel 5. Our Alliance hangout is Chief Stan's house in Henesys on Channel 1. Feel free to join us there!
Top posters
Dan (2177)

Triny (313)

Kimmy (174)

Walom/Sam (139)

Pellino (129)

Eivah (105)

Maya (104)

Meuchel (98)

Bùggy (96)

Firefly (94)

You are not connected. Please login or register

» Fascination Related » Applications for Fascination » Accepted and Denied » Weekender's Application

Weekender's Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Weekender's Application on Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:41 pm

alludix

Beginner
Beginner
What's your name?
Alex

What's your age?

Where do you live?
Currently in Gothenburg, Sweden

What is your main characters IGN?
EnAlex

What are your mules character IGNs?
Not quite sure, i have around 30 more characters but right now i'm pretty much only playing on Weekender

What is your maplestory background?
I started playing maple in 2004 so Ive experienced its changes. However, I've had breaks from maple during all of the years. Some long and som rather short. No matter how I try or what I do, the addiction takes over time after time ^^

What is your guild history?
Quite long ago i was JR. in Omniscient and I'm currently taking part in SwedenMS, but I'm just there to help other Swedish maplers progress and I have sadly not had very much time for those lately. I've also been in TheSaints and some other guilds.

Had any past problems with Nexon and when was it? (example banned/chatbanned)
For some reason I had all my accounts blocked after I had one of the "breaks" but then I just asked a GM nicely and easy as that, they were all unlocked. I don't use hacks, nor do i promote the usage of them. Same as aggressive and violent expression towards other maplers!

What is your opinion on hackers and dupers?

I can understand the joy in having perks in games. However, when there is such passion and energy put into the creation of a game where everyone starts with equal preferences, I cannot understand the joy of interrupting the joy for those who associate themselves with the rules applied.

What are your future maplestory goals?
Keep on having fun and meeting new people. I find maple to be a great way to get away from the everyday rutine and also to relax.

How do you make mesos?
I see a mob. I kill a mob. Then I go to fm and beg for cash. Then I get million. Thug life.

JK, honestly: I kill the elites when I feel like doing so. Sometimes I come up with crazy trading systems and those usually bring in some cash. Sometimes I do merching but almost only when the profit is easy and obvious.

Same as in real life: Money only has the value you choose for it to have. I think money is great but I have higher priorities in life despite the fact that I'm far from poor. If I work a month and earn (for example) $5000, i would still never hesitate to buy the milk that is 10 cents cheaper. Happiness over money.

Do you know what and what not to buy in the Free Market?
Buy fafnir gear for 1m, dont buy expired 2x coupons. 
But no, I'm not extremely aware of the prices. Prices of cubes and stuff are easy to find out but when it comes to random items with random flame and scrolls, I often end up having no clues.

Anything else you think we should know about you?
IRL, I'm probably the nicest guy som people will ever meet. I find it fun and needed to help people who are in need, especially if it is about real life. I create personal bonds to people I barely know because I've observed their existence and therefore also the fact that they are in need of care and attention.

I like extreme sports and running. I run 21k in 1h 35m but i smoke half a pack per day Surprised

I'm fun.

Anything else you would like to share with us?
I have a giant cake in my refridgerator and a bottle of JD.

2 Re: Weekender's Application on Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:51 pm

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Hello Alex and welcome to the forum Smile

Your application was fine.

Please poke a jr for a chat after you have had a chat please tell us who you talked to Smile

____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^___________________________________
Rules and Information about Fascination:

Helpful Sections of the forum:

Need help? Dont hesitate to send me a PM:

http://www.elnathtimes.net

3 Re: Weekender's Application on Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:40 am

ihawkey

1st advancement
1st advancement
Anything else you would like to share with us? wrote:I have a giant cake in my refrigerator* and a bottle of JD.

You! I like you!

4 Re: Weekender's Application on Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:43 pm

Triny

Magnus Special One
Magnus Special One
Hello Alex and welcome to the forum.

Your apply was nice and i vote yes since i had a little chat with you yesterday.

Good luck with your application.

5 Re: Weekender's Application on Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:56 pm

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Anyone else have anything to add or ask?
Will post the decision on Tuesday Smile

____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^___________________________________

6 Re: Weekender's Application on Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:32 am

ihawkey

1st advancement
1st advancement
Funny coincidence I was playing my Mechanic today and ended up in a party with you! Was an awesome grind he came across like a nice guy, although he went AFK and starting leeching.  

Haha JK we all do that once in a while.  Rolling Eyes
A yes from me.

7 Re: Weekender's Application on Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:56 pm

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Accepted on trial either contact a jr ingame or send a join request through guild search window.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum