Welcome to the Fascination forums! Our Guild FM is Free Market 3 on Channel 5. Our Alliance hangout is Chief Stan's house in Henesys on Channel 1. Feel free to join us there!
Top posters
Dan (2177)

Triny (313)

Kimmy (174)

Walom/Sam (139)

Pellino (129)

Eivah (105)

Maya (104)

Meuchel (98)

Bùggy (96)

Firefly (94)

You are not connected. Please login or register

» Fascination Related » Applications for Fascination » Accepted and Denied » My application :)

My application :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 My application :) on Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:58 pm

Xicero

Beginner
Beginner
What's your name?
My name is Joe but I'd prefer you call me by IGN
What's your age?
Where do you live?
I live in the United Kingdom
What is your main characters IGN?
SlayerRizen
What are your mules character IGNs?
DemonRizen,

EDIT: 
lol completely forgot to finish this part off. I don't really remember my IGNs. I've got a lot and I can't rlly play MS while on the internet. My PC is horrible. But I've got loads, over 12 but I doubt you need to know since I only play them for link skills and crafting when I feel like it.  
What is your maplestory background?
Started around 2011 or 2012. Played just before the big bang update came out. Took loads of breaks and I never got past level 120 until 2015 since I could never pick a main. I was extremely poor and I had around 10m total.
What is your guild history?
I've been in only 1 guild called Talents but that guild is dead. I didn't bother with guilds, instead I wanted to be in families since you get exp buff and teleports Razz
Had any past problems with Nexon and when was it? (example banned/chatbanned)
I had only been banned when the GM codes were available to everyone. Since I took advantage of it (Teleporting everywhere, lvl 200 mercedes, lvl 200 DS, Redoing quests over and over... Pretty much abused it. But hey, when would we ever get a chance like that) Other than that it's just issued in game such as framerate lag or glitches. 
What is your opinion on hackers and dupers?
Hackers are really desperate to ruin the games they play. I'll be honest, I've tried to download hacks like training bots but it's impossible to find online. Usually I wouldn't put that in on an application but I'd rather be honest than lie. However I don't hack, I play the game how it's supposed to be played. Hackers who ruin the game for others are extremely annoying and should be perm banned instantly. Hackers who hack for their own benefit i.e training bots or meso should still be banned but they're a lot better than the previous examples of hackers.

Dupers are really damn annoying. Say for example they get their hands on a 'One of a kind' item. They dupe it and make it worthless. I absolutely hate them they all should be banned
What are your future maplestory goals?
Become the strongest demon slayer. I want to be able to solo everything, as long as I can do that then I'm happy. Once I'm able to do that though I'd like to help newcomers (Don't like the word noob) or long time players with funding. I recently started funding and it's a real pain in the backside. Instead of people struggling to fund theirself I'd like to help them. Having someone there for you makes everything so much better. Everybody on MS seems to be so mean. Around 5 min ago I was elite farming and because I have a low range (110k) I was defamed and they kept pointing out I was a 'low dmg player' I mean I'm trying to fund myself isn't that the point of meso farming? So instead of being like that I'd also like to change the community. I know. A crazy goal. But I just want people who aren't so funded to be accepted in maple. 

How do you make mesos?
Since I heard someone earned up to 2.2b in 2 days of elite farming all I've been doing for mesos is elite farming. I heard evo lab has mastery books as well so I might begin to do tht daily and sell those.
Do you know what and what not to buy in the Free Market?
Dunno... I buy CRA and Tylent gear, accessories that boost dmg, can't seem to find a fafnir 1h mace/axe thats less than 1b so.. Also I buy apples if they're cheap and power drinks from time to time. Since its the summer limited event I haven't bought any flames from anywhere recently but the summer shop. 
Anything else you think we should know about you?
I play frequently but sometimes I get super bored and not play for a while. I won't ever quit the game, I just take breaks, the longest lasting break I've had is a year but that was 2012-2013. I'm not crazy about socializing. VERY rarely would I just sit around and chat since the conversations on maple really bore me. I do talk though dont worry xD. I play for rlly long hours. I can go around 16-20h straight but this summer holiday I need to get back into the shape I was 2 years ago so I wont be doing that a lot, only on the days I rest which is usually Sundays. I buy NX from time to time but never will I buy clothing until I'm happy with my gear. And that will probably be never. But I do want to buy a hairstyle, face coupon and permanent transparent helmet if thats a thing.
Anything else you would like to share with us?

You guys are awesome Smile I hope to join you guys and I hope you treat me well Very Happy 

2 Re: My application :) on Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:25 pm

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Hello Joe and welcome to the forums =)

Your application was fine please poke a jr or leader for a chat =)

If you need the IGNs a link to them all are found in my signature ^^

____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^___________________________________
Rules and Information about Fascination:

Helpful Sections of the forum:

Need help? Dont hesitate to send me a PM:

http://www.elnathtimes.net

3 Re: My application :) on Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:04 pm

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Have you tried poking a jr yet?
If you havent poke me tomorrow around 7pm and we will have a chat 
My ign: Perceptivity

____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^___________________________________

4 Re: My application :) on Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:21 pm

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Are you still intressted in joining?

5 Re: My application :) on Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:18 pm

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
If you don't reply within 24 hours we I will deny your application and you will have to reapply.

6 Re: My application :) on Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:58 pm

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Denied due to not showing intresst in joining.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum