Welcome to the Fascination forums! Our Guild FM is Free Market 3 on Channel 5. Our Alliance hangout is Chief Stan's house in Henesys on Channel 1. Feel free to join us there!
Top posters
Dan (2177)

Triny (313)

Kimmy (174)

Walom/Sam (139)

Pellino (129)

Eivah (105)

Maya (104)

Meuchel (98)

Bùggy (96)

Firefly (94)

You are not connected. Please login or register

» Fascination Related » Applications for Fascination » Accepted and Denied » My very very long application!

My very very long application!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 My very very long application! on Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:26 pm

KiexDrk

What's your name?  A bit about me
Hey there... so a bit of an intro about me, I'm Kieran, 23, and from England, I'm a graphic/website designer, dog lover and a Netflix-a-holic! Get ready for a very long application. If something doesn't make sense thats because I was to lazy to proof read it!

What is your maplestory background?
So... Basically I started maple story ...11 years ago? Some guys were talking about it in school and we all started playing in GMS, My first character was a F/P Mage (worse choice I could of made). Then Nexon suggested that we should move to EMS, which was half the game GMS was at the time. I started there with a sin (KiexSin) I believe I got him to the 140's and as you know before big bang etc that was one hell of a grind! (least you know I'm able to do 4+ hour grinds unlike the kids these days) However when I was 16/17ish I stopped playing due to... life?

So fast forward about 5 years and I visit home and find my little brother playing Maple story, and well... my little childhood flashed before my eyes, basically I just had a little play on there to see the difference and at first I was a bit shocked how easy it had become. Maybe thats because I spent years of my life just getting to 100!

Eventually I saw how its not all bad and that Nexon has made it easier for people to play all the content not just one char. From there I went home and installed it on my bootcamp Mac (maple story on a 27inch mac is an massive over kill)

I was unable to get into my old account due to some crazy email address my 13 year old self made... but I was able to get into my DK account which was Lvl 112 and had most of my mesos there, Though 600mill is not what it used to be!

What is your main characters IGN?

KiexDrk

What are your mules character IGNs?
Don't really have any yet, I'm just learning about link skills, so planning which to make first etc

What is your guild history?

None since restarting 

Had any past problems with Nexon and when was it? (example banned/chatbanned)

Nope

What is your opinion on hackers and dupers?

They are an inconvenience and ruin the game for genuine players

What are your future maplestory goals?

Just want to play it for a bit of fun in my free time 

How do you make mesos?
I pick them up? ... but right now I don't really know the market and where the mess are made so I really don't make any

Do you know what and what not to buy in the Free Market?
The last question probably answers this... 

Anything else you think we should know about you?

So really I'm not a hard core high hitter player right now full of insightful knowledge. Right now I really know nothing, other than what I have found out from my week of playing so far. I'm not going to keep asking things, I know what google is and how to find out most things. However I will not turn down any advice and knowledge from guild mates!

PS: I don't currently wear NX, I want to make sure i'm back into the game before spending money. I think being in a nice guild with people to enjoy the game will be enough for me to stay playing again, after all the social part of the game is a big thing.

Anything else you would like to share with us?

Cookies?

Thanks for Reading, any questions just ask away Smile

2 Re: My very very long application! on Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:42 pm

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Hello kieran and welcome to our forum 

Your application was fine and find a jr for a chat =)

current jrs are:
DKFJF
Trinityrant
ENTDan

you can always poke a leader aswell:

SheerVanity
Perceptivity

After you have had a chat we will post your decision for your trial 

PS:

Sign up for a real account you will need it in the future for boss runs and events ~

____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^___________________________________
Rules and Information about Fascination:

Helpful Sections of the forum:

Need help? Dont hesitate to send me a PM:

http://www.elnathtimes.net

3 Re: My very very long application! on Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:02 pm

KiexDrk

Beginner
Beginner
Thankyou for your reply, I have made an account, I will not be on tonight but I will try and find someone tomorrow for a chat.

Thankyou for your time Smile

4 Re: My very very long application! on Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:18 pm

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Ok great =)
We will see if we have a chat tomorrow then ^^

____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^___________________________________

5 Re: My very very long application! on Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:54 pm

KiexDrk

Beginner
Beginner
Hi guys not managed to catch any of you yet, I guess your all on now but I will not bother you during the event Very Happy

6 Re: My very very long application! on Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:29 pm

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Try after the event it probably will be your best bet =)

7 Re: My very very long application! on Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:20 pm

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Are you still intressted in joining?

8 Re: My very very long application! on Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:10 pm

KiexDrk

Beginner
Beginner
Yes, I had a quick chat with you the other day, just been waiting for an decision from you guys Very Happy

9 Re: My very very long application! on Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:58 pm

Triny

Magnus Special One
Magnus Special One
Hello kieran and welcome to the forum (sorry for late reply i'm semi busy irl these days)

Well nice application, i vote yes on it.

GoodLuck

10 Re: My very very long application! on Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:59 pm

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Accepted on trial please contact a jr or send a join request through guild window inorder to join =)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum