Welcome to the Fascination forums! Our Guild FM is Free Market 3 on Channel 5. Our Alliance hangout is Chief Stan's house in Henesys on Channel 1. Feel free to join us there!
Top posters
Dan (2177)

Triny (313)

Kimmy (174)

Walom/Sam (139)

Pellino (129)

Eivah (105)

Maya (104)

Meuchel (98)

Bùggy (96)

Firefly (94)

You are not connected. Please login or register

» Fascination Related » Applications for Fascination » Accepted and Denied » Psychophant's Application

Psychophant's Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Psychophant's Application on Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:20 pm

Psychophant

Beginner
Beginner

What's your name?
Jimmy

What's your age?
22!

Where do you live?
Sweden

What is your main characters IGN?
Psychophant

What are your mules character IGNs?
lntake, GhostAtlas, HellBelow, OfMachines, Voidnyx, Vaalbara, Efflorescent, BecomingRich, Akeldema, GhostComa, Mitsuyato, Teilak, Siares

What is your maplestory background?
Oh dang, this is a long story! I started out back in the days when I was 11 or 12, back in MapleSEA, because there was no MapleEurope back then! Played GMS, MSEA, Private Servers and EMS in combination on and off ever since! 

What is your guild history?
Burgundy. That's been my only guild on this account. It's a friend's guild we had since a while back, but they all became inactive, so I left for that reason. 

Had any past problems with Nexon and when was it? (example banned/chatbanned)
Haha, I was permabanned on this account actually. I entered a map in Ludi, buffed up and hit the first mob on the map, and DC'ed. Probably a hacker in the same map. Anyways, I sent a ticket and the ban was lifted. :>

What is your opinion on hackers and dupers?
Useless scum. Nothing the game needs at all. 

What are your future maplestory goals?
To have fun, and to find a guild and make it a second family. I would also like to really try out and go heavy bossing, like magnus, empress and Chaos RA, things that you just can't do without a guild. 

How do you make mesos?
If I need quick mesos it's selling NX. Long-term money making is grinding for cubic blades, farming elites for cubes, and merching in the FM. I'm lazy though ahah, so the last option isn't something I often though, but I do have a store. 

Do you know what and what not to buy in the Free Market?
I used to, speaking according to what's duped and all that. Don't really know at the moment, though. 
I have some decent price knowledge, so if you mean that, then yes. 

Anything else you think we should know about you?
Nothing really. I'm playing other games aswell, so just hit me up for some Counter-Strike, Hearthstone, Diablo 3 or whatever you prefer. I play most games. Very Happy

Anything else you would like to share with us?

I LOVE to help other people out. So just hit me up with stuff to do and I'll help you!

Oh and here's a picture of a cat. Because cats. 

Last edited by Psychophant on Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

2 Re: Psychophant's Application on Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:24 pm

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Hello Jimmy welcome to the forum Smile
Please poke a jr for a chat.

Not me until tomorrow tho incase you can wait Smile

____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^___________________________________
Rules and Information about Fascination:

Helpful Sections of the forum:

Need help? Dont hesitate to send me a PM:

http://www.elnathtimes.net

3 Re: Psychophant's Application on Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:07 pm

Psychophant

Beginner
Beginner
I did, and it turns out I'm in the Guild now. :3

4 Re: Psychophant's Application on Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:35 pm

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Accepted and invited.

____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^___________________________________
Rules and Information about Fascination:

Helpful Sections of the forum:

Need help? Dont hesitate to send me a PM:

http://www.elnathtimes.net

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum