Welcome to the Fascination forums! Our Guild FM is Free Market 3 on Channel 5. Our Alliance hangout is Chief Stan's house in Henesys on Channel 1. Feel free to join us there!
Top posters
Dan (2177)

Triny (313)

Kimmy (174)

Walom/Sam (139)

Pellino (129)

Eivah (105)

Maya (104)

Meuchel (98)

Bùggy (96)

Firefly (94)

You are not connected. Please login or register

» Fascination Related » Applications for Fascination » Accepted and Denied » Guild Application =]

Guild Application =]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Guild Application =] on Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:36 pm

evoLxD

Beginner
Beginner
What's your name? Cazz

What's your age? 25+ (a lady never tells her age!)

Where do you live? England

What is your main characters IGN? had to start a new char due to forgetting my lvl 19x Lumi details... im working on getting the info back but ya know how slow Nexon can be when its something reallllly important! lol

What are your mules character IGNs? none at present

What is your maplestory background? I have been involved in playing maple for around 10 years! ive played Jms, Gms and Ems.

What is your guild history? I have been in many 'High profile' guilds in the servers ive been on, DopeTurtles and Calamity in Gms.

Had any past problems with Nexon and when was it?  never had any problems with that sort of thing

What is your opinion on hackers and dupers? hmmmm I am rather laid back, I my self would never hack and to be honest I preferred it when lvling was a lot harder I like to grind my levels... but anyways I don't agree with it but each to their own if that's how u want to play then just don't bother me when im trying to train honestly =] I don't get wound up with it

What are your future maplestory goals? ...... To be the only player with the most Blue MP pots in her invent =]

How do you make mesos? I got Pet pick up.... im richhhh lol I have the option to sell NX items if I need mesos

Do you know what and what not to buy in the Free Market? ... I buy stuff I need... I hate FM and stay away from it as much as I can!

Anything else you think we should know about you? im rather nuts

Anything else you would like to share with us? I have a dog called Kai and when he knows its bath time he runs down the stairs and opens the front door and leaves! ~true story!

Hi there =] My name is Cazz, im a.... erm.. "mature" (yes I mean old person lol) maple gamer who has started playing Ems again after a long while of not playing any maple at all! I am an experienced player who has played Ems and Gms and even Jms!and I would like to join your guild. Paul (Hyugakun) has told me lots of good things about your community and suggested I applied =] im Currently living in England and im rather hyperactive at times that talks a lot lol (as you can already tell).... (maybe...??) anyyyyyyyywayyyyy I would be very grateful if you could accept my application to join

thank youuuuuuu
-Cazzeh- xx What a Face

Last edited by evoLxD on Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

2 Re: Guild Application =] on Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:39 pm

ihawkey

1st advancement
1st advancement
Hi Cazzeh nice to meet you. I think you should re-apply using this: http://www.fascinationems.com/t2-application-guidelines

Good luck!

3 Re: Guild Application =] on Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:44 pm

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Please fill in the form provided Smile

____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^___________________________________
Rules and Information about Fascination:

Helpful Sections of the forum:

Need help? Dont hesitate to send me a PM:

http://www.elnathtimes.net

4 Re: Guild Application =] on Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:58 pm

evoLxD

Beginner
Beginner
ooooopsy! so sorry F3

5 Re: Guild Application =] on Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:45 pm

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Thanks for editing Smile

Your application was fine Smile
Poke a jr for a chat Smile

____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^___________________________________

6 Re: Guild Application =] on Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:52 pm

evoLxD

Beginner
Beginner
tyvm Dan =]]]]

7 Re: Guild Application =] on Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:36 pm

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Accepted on trial and invited.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum