Welcome to the Fascination forums! Our Guild FM is Free Market 3 on Channel 5. Our Alliance hangout is Chief Stan's house in Henesys on Channel 1. Feel free to join us there!
Top posters
Dan (2177)

Triny (313)

Kimmy (174)

Walom/Sam (139)

Pellino (129)

Eivah (105)

Maya (104)

Meuchel (98)

Bùggy (96)

Firefly (94)

You are not connected. Please login or register

» Fascination Related » Applications for Fascination » Accepted and Denied » Zèphyr Application

Zèphyr Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Zèphyr Application on Thu May 28, 2015 3:41 pm

tomassen97

Beginner
Beginner
What's your name?
Willem Tomassen
What's your age?
Where do you live?
The Netherlands
What is your main characters IGN?
Zèphyr (211 Aran)
What are your mules character IGNs?
tomassen (156 Sin) (the rest are for link skills and storage accs)
What is your maplestory background?
I play maplestory Europe since the release
What is your guild history?
I've had a few guilds some of those I can't really remember but i hope its okay.

CrystalRush

CrystalRush is a nice guild with a lot of nice people (All dutch btw), but it wasn't really motivating me to lvl while I wanted to reach 200 so bad, also the guild had a lot of strangers which were in-guild merching etc.

Anonymous

Anonymous was the next guild I joined, I liked it here, but after a while a friend of most of us got kicked for no reason. Thats why we left and Created Bonded together.

Bonded

Somehow this felt different, I still liked everyone but the contact was getting worse and I felt bad for Alex (already from the beginning).
and after a while i didnt see the point of playing anymore, so i did quit ms for a while.

Had any past problems with Nexon and when was it? (example banned/chatbanned)

Yes, when the namechance event arrived I chose my name and in the 3 day window some dumbass chose my name too, so now I have a space behind my name which makes inviting by chat or whipering impossible. (ticket already made)
What is your opinion on hackers and dupers?

I think money is very important and everyone has his own oppion about how to do this,
some do crimes to get a bit more, most want to keep it streight and stay out of trouble.

In my oppinion they need to get erased (from the real world) cuz its fkin up peoples hardwork / irl money.

What are your future maplestory goals?
I'd like to reach atleast 225
How do you make mesos?
I've bought a lot of nexon cash, but now I'm planning on keeping my money in my pocket and make some more with selling rare equips/ event stuff.
Do you know what and what not to buy in the Free Market?
I think i do, but I always have doubts and dont have the balls cuz of the risk I might've got it wrong Razz
Anything else you think we should know about you? and yes I know mostly which items are duped

Anything else you would like to share with us?

I know Dan, I hope he still remembers me Razz, it's been a while.
Nice forum btw, (maybe a little, just a tiny little bit too purple?) xD

2 Re: Zèphyr Application on Thu May 28, 2015 3:44 pm

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Yea i do remember you ^^
I vote yes for trial Smile

____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^___________________________________
Rules and Information about Fascination:

Helpful Sections of the forum:

Need help? Dont hesitate to send me a PM:

http://www.elnathtimes.net

3 Re: Zèphyr Application on Thu May 28, 2015 3:45 pm

Pellino

Clownie
Clownie
Nice application =)

It's a yes from me

4 Re: Zèphyr Application on Sat May 30, 2015 12:10 pm

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Accepted on trial please contact a jr or send a join request through the guild search window to join.

____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^___________________________________
Rules and Information about Fascination:

Helpful Sections of the forum:

Need help? Dont hesitate to send me a PM:

http://www.elnathtimes.net

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum