Welcome to the Fascination forums! Our Guild FM is Free Market 3 on Channel 5. Our Alliance hangout is Chief Stan's house in Henesys on Channel 1. Feel free to join us there!
Top posters
Dan (2177)

Triny (313)

Kimmy (174)

Walom/Sam (139)

Pellino (129)

Eivah (105)

Maya (104)

Meuchel (98)

Bùggy (96)

Firefly (94)

You are not connected. Please login or register

» Fascination Related » Applications for Fascination » Accepted and Denied » Guild Application

Guild Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Guild Application on Wed May 27, 2015 1:41 am

NowAndThen

1st advancement
1st advancement
What's your name? Christian

What's your age? 18

Where do you live? Norway

What is your main characters IGN? NowAndThen

What are your mules character IGNs?  Lumiopen, BowOpen, NightOpen, PhanOpen, ZeroOpen, DemonOpen. ilikegiraffe, BlazeOpen (i don't remember rest)

What is your maplestory background? I started maple in 2010 i think. It was with me, my bro and some friends. My first character ever was Cleric. I dont remember very much back when i first stared, but i remember i made Night Walker when max lvl was 120, but i never trained that time really. i was a henehoe haha, wich im not anymore. In 2012 i got hacked so i quited for 2 years and came back in april 2014, and here i am now.

What is your guild history? i've only been in 1 guild since i started maple again in april 2014. Guild name: Creations, pretty inactive now.

Had any past problems with Nexon and when was it? (example banned/chatbanned) No i havent.

What is your opinion on hackers and dupers? I don't like hackers or dupers, cause i think they are ruining the game. i have before reported some people who are hacking, but not any dupers.

What are your future maplestory goals? My future goal is to reach much range as possible, but for now its 500k, i have atm 350k range buffed. Get my Main to 210+. Get all my link skills to 120. maybe eventually able to kill CRA with guild/people and able to solo Empress. OH also able to get dojo gloves Smile

How do you make mesos? I dont really have any method how to make mesos, but i do kill Krexel for books and few time spawn elite bosses. 

Do you know what and what not to buy in the Free Market? Buy anything i like as long as it isnt duped items.

Anything else you think we should know about you?

You didn't ask if i'm active, well im very active. i'm online everyday and most of the nights aswell. (maple is pretty much my life atm) I'm Kind Smile

Anything else you would like to share with us? I'm not very interesting person, haha.

2 Re: Guild Application on Wed May 27, 2015 7:40 am

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Hello Christian and welcome to the forum

Your application was fine and I will vote yes for a trial.

If you have questions about the guild you can poke me for a chat Smile

____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^___________________________________
Rules and Information about Fascination:

Helpful Sections of the forum:

Need help? Dont hesitate to send me a PM:

http://www.elnathtimes.net

3 Re: Guild Application on Wed May 27, 2015 9:15 am

Maya

The Empress
The Empress
Hey Christian!

Your app seems okay to me, would like to have a chat with you before I cast my vote.
Hit me up on SheerVanity when you have the time ^^

____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^___________________________________

|| SheerVanity ~ Shade (223) ~
Fascination <3 ||
“I am the shade. Through the dolent city, I flee. Through the eternal woe, I take flight..”
Dan Brown - Inferno

4 Re: Guild Application on Wed May 27, 2015 12:55 pm

Triny

Magnus Special One
Magnus Special One
Hello Christian and welcome to the forum.

Good application and i will vote yes on it.

Good luck with your application.

5 Re: Guild Application on Wed May 27, 2015 1:25 pm

Pellino

Clownie
Clownie
Voting yes on this application

6 Re: Guild Application on Wed May 27, 2015 3:08 pm

NowAndThen

1st advancement
1st advancement
Thank you everyone for voting. Smile
i have been talking to Maya/SheerVanity, so if there is anyone who would like to talk to me, feel free to give me a whisp. Smile

7 Re: Guild Application on Sat May 30, 2015 12:06 pm

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Accepted on trial please contact a jr or send a join request through the guild search window to join.

Rules and Information about Fascination:

Helpful Sections of the forum:

Need help? Dont hesitate to send me a PM:

http://www.elnathtimes.net

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum