Welcome to the Fascination forums! Our Guild FM is Free Market 3 on Channel 5. Our Alliance hangout is Chief Stan's house in Henesys on Channel 1. Feel free to join us there!
Top posters
Dan (2177)

Triny (313)

Kimmy (174)

Walom/Sam (139)

Pellino (129)

Eivah (105)

Maya (104)

Meuchel (98)

Bùggy (96)

Firefly (94)

You are not connected. Please login or register

» Fascination Related » Applications for Fascination » Accepted and Denied » S0ulSlayer's application

S0ulSlayer's application

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 S0ulSlayer's application on Sat May 09, 2015 7:27 pm

Pain

Beginner
Beginner
What's your name?
Well, i really would like to keep my identity private and prefer to be called "S0ul" as my main starts with this^^

What's your age?
My age is 25. (male)

Where do you live?
I live in denmark xD Dat little nordic country where the sun never shows up ( sometimes lol xD)

What is your main characters IGN?
S0ulSlayer 

What are your mules character IGNs?
I got many, if i am added. Ill show them all if nescessary. 
What is your maplestory background?
I started playing maplestory for 9 years ago. My first experience was with maplesea, and this is only because EMS wasnt made at that time xD Didnt know either that global MS existed, so me and my friend joined MapleEMS. That was some rly tough times tho'. Old maple, so my main was only lvl 47 haha^^. Now main is lvl 202 = makes me smile a lot Smile

What is your guild history?
I joined Yami and felt like people didnt respond when i asked something. Guild master was not so serious. 

Had any past problems with Nexon and when was it? (example banned/chatbanned)
No problem with Nexon. 

What is your opinion on hackers and dupers?
They should all be banned. Short and clear!

What are your future maplestory goals?
Be strong and get tht lvl 250 chair! 

How do you make mesos?
Buying nx + Elite hunt + Blades Smile
Do you know what and what not to buy in the Free Market?
Im not good with prices, but trying my best to learn them. 

Anything else you think we should know about you?
I am educated engineer. Doing my masters right now. So if i quit for few weeks once every 6months coz of exams. I rly hope that it is okay Very Happy

Anything else you would like to share with us?

Since the begging of maple ems, i always hunted and tried to find some active players. Players who chats acively, friendly and nicely. I am not a passive type myself. I always wanted to find trustworthy friends. Friends you can trust 100% on web, where they could help you with item or equip transfer. I know there are people like this, but they just never bumped into me. I hope Fascination is full of those people, coz it wd only make me smile and happy to be a part of fascination and a maplestory player of course^^ 

Another reason for me to apply is because my best maplestory friend is in this guild. IGN is Thel4sthope xD. Also want to have the same guild as him^^

I hope ill be accepted and i rly hope that we will have some fun times in maple all together, with chats, bossing and grinding. I think i reached the end of my application. Good luck with reading this and have a nice weekend all of you <3

2 Re: S0ulSlayer's application on Sat May 09, 2015 8:24 pm

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Welcome to the forum Soul.
Your application was fine and i will have a chat with you before casting my vote. Smile

____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^___________________________________
Rules and Information about Fascination:

Helpful Sections of the forum:

Need help? Dont hesitate to send me a PM:

http://www.elnathtimes.net

3 ty on Sat May 09, 2015 9:03 pm

Pain

Beginner
Beginner
deal xD Ill whisper you xD

4 Re: S0ulSlayer's application on Sun May 10, 2015 8:32 pm

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Accepted on trial contact a jr or send a join request through the guild search window to be added~

____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^___________________________________
Rules and Information about Fascination:

Helpful Sections of the forum:

Need help? Dont hesitate to send me a PM:

http://www.elnathtimes.net

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum