Welcome to the Fascination forums! Our Guild FM is Free Market 3 on Channel 5. Our Alliance hangout is Chief Stan's house in Henesys on Channel 1. Feel free to join us there!
Top posters
Dan (2177)

Triny (313)

Kimmy (174)

Walom/Sam (139)

Pellino (129)

Eivah (105)

Maya (104)

Meuchel (98)

Bùggy (96)

Firefly (94)

You are not connected. Please login or register

» Fascination Related » Applications for Fascination » Accepted and Denied » LumiZyli application

LumiZyli application

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 LumiZyli application on Sat May 09, 2015 7:11 pm

LumiZyli

Black Mage Slayer
Black Mage Slayer
What's your name?
- My name is Tam.

What's your age?
- 17 years old, but soon 18. My birthday is on 31 may.

Where do you live?
- Finland, Tampere

What is your main characters IGN?
- Zyliath (level 205 luminous)

What are your mule character IGNs?
- 13zero13 (zero), MizukiHimeji (mercedes), ChihayaAyase (shade), KaRuyjin (blaze wizard) and fofofofofofoo...I don't remember how many "fofos" was in her name. (kanna). Mainly I just play with my Luminous. Smile 

Your maplestory background.
- Last year in autumn my maple journey started after when my best friend recommended for me to play this game. (thank you my friend. Best game evah!)

Guild history.

- I was in one guild, but i don't remember guild name anymore. Reason for leaving was that the guild wasn't active.

Had any past problems with Nexon and when was it? (example banned/chatbanned)

- Never had any proplems with nexon or got banned.

What is your opinion on hackers and dupers?
- Game should be fair and not to use any hacking methods. Simply they should get banned.

What are your future maplestory goals?
- My goal at the moment is to get level 220 before summer ends and strong enough to solo some bosses in cra and why not hard magnus too?  Very Happy
- For future my dream is to be in top 25 and 2m range, that would be a good achievement for myself.

How do you make mesos?

- If I have some stuffs to sell then I sell, but mainly i sell nx.

Do you know what and what not to buy in the Free Market?

- Some knowledge I have and yeah I guess i know what not to buy, but if I have something to ask, then I ask my guild/alliance.

Anything else you think we should know about you?
- I'm almost everyday online in maple except on saturdays which because I'm in work.
- About me a little: I'm Vietnamese. I'm anime and manga fan (more into manga) and because of that I can blame my best friend for ruining my social life. jkjk. With friends I'm semi talkative person, but with my best friends I do talk a lot. I love gym, I like to eat, football/futsal as a second hobby. Too many things to tell, but I'm sure or at least hope in future you guys get to know me better! AAAAnnnndddd  I'm looking forward to get to know guild members better (if i get accepted).  study

2 Re: LumiZyli application on Sat May 09, 2015 8:25 pm

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Hello and welcome to the forum Tam Smile
Your application was fine, will talk to you before i cast my vote. Smile

____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^___________________________________
Rules and Information about Fascination:

Helpful Sections of the forum:

Need help? Dont hesitate to send me a PM:

http://www.elnathtimes.net

3 Re: LumiZyli application on Sat May 09, 2015 8:39 pm

LumiZyli

Black Mage Slayer
Black Mage Slayer
Yeah I'll be online tonight in maple and I forgot to mention that I prefer if u guys call me zyli in forum and in maple! Smile

4 Re: LumiZyli application on Sun May 10, 2015 8:31 pm

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Accepted and invited ~

____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^___________________________________
Rules and Information about Fascination:

Helpful Sections of the forum:

Need help? Dont hesitate to send me a PM:

http://www.elnathtimes.net

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum