Welcome to the Fascination forums! Our Guild FM is Free Market 3 on Channel 5. Our Alliance hangout is Chief Stan's house in Henesys on Channel 1. Feel free to join us there!
Top posters
Dan (2177)

Triny (313)

Kimmy (174)

Walom/Sam (139)

Pellino (129)

Eivah (105)

Maya (104)

Meuchel (98)

Bùggy (96)

Firefly (94)

You are not connected. Please login or register

» Fascination Related » Applications for Fascination » Accepted and Denied » iHawkey's Application

iHawkey's Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 iHawkey's Application on Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:11 pm

iHawkey.

What's your name?
Jesse

What's your age?

Where do you live?
The Netherlands

What is your main characters IGN?
iHawkey

What are your mules character IGNs?
NuclearLazor, NuclearMerc, iDaiser, iStolethat, SwagBuster, iDihile, Latern, Shiyoshi, NerfBier, LinkAvenger,

Shiyoshisan, Shiyato, Zeroyoshi

What is your maplestory background?
I played pre-BB when I was 9~ smacking around snails and having the time of my live, I started to play on a serious level about 3 years ago. And really tried to understand the game and how the entire funding process works. And of course grinding to greater levels.

What is your guild history?
I've been in a lot of insignificant guilds. The most serious guild I've ever been in is Logia. Had a great time with great people worked my way into a Junior position and from there the guild slowly died out.

Had any past problems with Nexon and when was it? (example banned/chatbanned)
Nope.

What is your opinion on hackers and dupers?
Hackers are extremely lazy people ruining our gameplay I just hate them for being so ignorant towards other players. Dupers are terrible as well but on another level, They have so much influence on our delicate economy and are such a big part of the game which bothers me a lot. But Hey, we all had a few duped scrolls you can't stay clean in a game where dupes are are ''normal''.

What are your future maplestory goals?
Hitting 200 on iHawkey and boosting my range to the 1m~ area.

How do you make mesos?

Mostly selling NX and farming Elites.

Do you know what and what not to buy in the Free Market?
It's rather easy to decide what to get in the FM. Liquid goods a quick buy and quick sell gets you meso the fastest way. In terms of gear I always check in with the seller whether he is legit or not.

Anything else you think we should know about you?
My personal life is a gigantic mess but that's one of the reasons I'm looking for a fun guild just to have an escape in the virtual world rather than dealing with it 24/7. In terms of hobbies I really enjoy playing my guitar and Fitness is also a big part of my daily life. 

Anything else you would like to share with us?

I'm really looking forward to be reintegrated into the maple social life rather then mindlessly grinding. So a guild would help with that. And if Fascination isn't the guild for me, I will look further no harsh feelings Smile

2 Re: iHawkey's Application on Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:15 pm

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Hello Jesse and welcome to the forum Smile
Your application was Well written and you seem like a nice guy.
Before i cast my vote i would like to have a chat with you Smile

I will be on around 6pm CET (maplestory time)
I will most likely be in our guild fm (ch 5 Fm 3)
Hope to talk to you tomorrow Smile

____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^___________________________________
Rules and Information about Fascination:

Helpful Sections of the forum:

Need help? Dont hesitate to send me a PM:

http://www.elnathtimes.net

3 Re: iHawkey's Application on Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:52 pm

iHawkey.

Thanks! Smile

I believe that having a wide vocabulary and being well educated contributes to come across like a mature person so I value that a lot. I'm really looking forward to our chat tomorrow. Till then.  Very Happy

4 Re: iHawkey's Application on Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:10 pm

Almog

Omok Champion
Omok Champion
Hi Jesse!
its nice to see more young ppl playing this game Very Happy. also when I was young I was like you,I played pre BB and killed snails(also mushrooms ) and had great time!
I am looking forward to meet you,whisper me in game tommrow,ZeroAL,try to send message early as possible because I wont be on after 19:00.

5 Re: iHawkey's Application on Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:50 pm

iHawkey.

Hello! Smile

I'm actually very surprised to see so many 18+ members around. Anyways it seems like we can relate on some topics already so I'm sure we'll get along Very Happy. Can't wait to meet you tomorrow!

6 Re: iHawkey's Application on Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:41 pm

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Accepted and invited.

____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^___________________________________
Rules and Information about Fascination:

Helpful Sections of the forum:

Need help? Dont hesitate to send me a PM:

http://www.elnathtimes.net

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum