Welcome to the Fascination forums! Our Guild FM is Free Market 3 on Channel 5. Our Alliance hangout is Chief Stan's house in Henesys on Channel 1. Feel free to join us there!
Top posters
Dan (2177)

Triny (313)

Kimmy (174)

Walom/Sam (139)

Pellino (129)

Eivah (105)

Maya (104)

Meuchel (98)

Bùggy (96)

Firefly (94)

You are not connected. Please login or register

» Fascination Related » Applications for Fascination » Accepted and Denied » Guild application

Guild application

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Guild application on Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:35 pm

Triny

Magnus Special One
Magnus Special One
What's your name?

Eva

What's your age?

Where do you live?

France

What is your main characters IGN?

Trinityrant, xenon(might change to Evanakin if nexon apply my ign change from supreme char)

What are your mules character IGNs?

Kannava (kanna)/Eunvolve (shade)/Tyrantcard (phantom) and a lot more but they are all link skill mules

What is your maplestory background?

I play this game since 4 years i had many main till i find the right one wich is xenon that i m maining since a year and i'm probably not gonna change main since i'm fine with this.

What is your guild history?

I was in many guild but the recent ones are an0nym0us/Exiles/Demonics

Had any past problems with Nexon and when was it? (example banned/chatbanned)

Yeah i got chatbanned probably due to the fact that i said a bad word in the wrong place in the wrong time.Yeah thats thig that can happen when you talk with people and you having fun and saying a bad word wich was not intented to be rude/abusing against people, nexon love reprimand a lot about bad word so now i avoid to use that kinds of words in game.

What is your opinion on hackers and dupers?

This is annoying and useless.Dupe just ruin the game merching part.

What are your future maplestory goals?

Well having a friendly fun time, help people and reaching a 2-2m range but at the moment i'm aiming the 1m clean range that i'm pretty close to.

How do you make mesos?

Selling boss drop mostly nova item that i get from magnus i try my luck by enhancing theym with ee to 5 stars and making profit i can add nx since i need psok for make theym tradable.

Do you know what and what not to buy in the Free Market?

Well i know at the moment there a lot of duped phantom card and some duped scroll like hqee one there also as i saw fews days ago on nexon forum some duped 18% str 3rd unwelcome necklace.I know that they are item to avoid and not purchase there probably more duped stuff but since i'm not going on fm everydays i don't know all of theym.

Anything else you think we should know about you?

Well i'm doing job apply and i have a you tube account so i upload some maple video.

Anything else you would like to share with us?

Hmmmm uploaded video from my you tube account xD?

2 Re: Guild application on Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:30 pm

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Hello and welcome to the forum Eva =)
If you wanna speed up your application process you can come for a interview aswell =)

I am in ch 5 fm 3 =)

____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^___________________________________
Rules and Information about Fascination:

Helpful Sections of the forum:

Need help? Dont hesitate to send me a PM:

http://www.elnathtimes.net

3 Re: Guild application on Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:46 pm

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Accepted and invited.

____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^___________________________________
Rules and Information about Fascination:

Helpful Sections of the forum:

Need help? Dont hesitate to send me a PM:

http://www.elnathtimes.net

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum