Welcome to the Fascination forums! Our Guild FM is Free Market 3 on Channel 5. Our Alliance hangout is Chief Stan's house in Henesys on Channel 1. Feel free to join us there!
Top posters
Dan (2177)

Triny (313)

Kimmy (174)

Walom/Sam (139)

Pellino (129)

Eivah (105)

Maya (104)

Meuchel (98)

Bùggy (96)

Firefly (94)

You are not connected. Please login or register

» Say goodbye » Time to go my own way..

Time to go my own way..

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Time to go my own way.. on Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:52 pm

Nyuhh

1st advancement
1st advancement
Hi Guys,
I've been contemplating this for a while now but now is the time to do it.
I am not only leaving the guild but I am also going to leave maple for good. I have had issues with self control when it comes to spending and I feel this is having a pretty negative effect on me in real life too. I had a similar issue on a social website I spent years of my life on aswell, it upset me greatly to leave that website but I had to leave it for the same reason. I feel just as upset for having to leave Maple story too.

It's not only my personal issue that is the reason I am leaving. I am also leaving because I have personally lost the feel for the game all together, whats kept me going for this long were you lovely people in this game. You tolerated and put up with my happy dappy spamming and offered to talk to me if I had issues or if I was feeling down and I'll always remember all of those bizarre conversations we used to spark up out of no where xD . I truly appreciate all those moments and won't forget that kindness.

Now I know what your thinking... "Oh she'll be back in like a week".
Unfortunately this is not the case anymore. 
I want to use my money and my time for things I can truelly appreciate. For example some of you may know I have started collecting "Pop Vinyls". Give it about a year and my room will be full ofem ._.
But the point is, they will be there for me to appreciate for a long time in my future. ^_^ Plus, I always go on about how un happy I am with my self, I need to change that because its not healthy to be so negative all the time and I really am sorry if anyone got caught up in one of those "I suck" conversations with me ^^;. 

Anyway I AM sorry for anyone who hates reading for this long but I thought I owed some sort of explanation! If you would like to add me to Skype then my skype user is Aprilyoung11 but please make sure you let me know who you are or I will have to decline the add (Include your ingame name too please xD ) 

Thank you for having me in this guild, you have made my experience truelly pleasurable and I don't regret meeting any of you.

I can't thank you enough.
Wink

2 Re: Time to go my own way.. on Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:56 pm

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Good luck with everything April :3
I do hope you come stalk the forums sometimes if you ever feel like asking whats up or so ^^
and IF and i mean IF you deside to come back in the future its just to poke me on skype ^^

I am always around there so if you wanna talk/chat just poke me 

You will be missed and i wish you all the best in life! 

____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^___________________________________
Rules and Information about Fascination:

Helpful Sections of the forum:

Need help? Dont hesitate to send me a PM:

http://www.elnathtimes.net

3 Re: Time to go my own way.. on Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:06 pm

Nyuhh

1st advancement
1st advancement
@Dan wrote:Good luck with everything April :3
I do hope you come stalk the forums sometimes if you ever feel like asking whats up or so ^^
and IF and i mean IF you deside to come back in the future its just to poke me on skype ^^

I am always around there so if you wanna talk/chat just poke me 

You will be missed and i wish you all the best in life! 
Thank you dan ;u; I feel like a soppy git right now bahaha 

4 Re: Time to go my own way.. on Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:24 pm

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
You will be fine april just aim for the stars in real life ^^

____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^___________________________________
Rules and Information about Fascination:

Helpful Sections of the forum:

Need help? Dont hesitate to send me a PM:

http://www.elnathtimes.net

5 Re: Time to go my own way.. on Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:33 pm

Kimmy

Weirdo
Weirdo
cya april <3
Good luck with real life! 
Hope you find something that will make you happy Very Happy

6 Re: Time to go my own way.. on Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:17 am

Firefly

Punk Rock Lover
Punk Rock Lover
amq dis is depressing
everyone leaving n stuff

well good luck with ur life april i hope you finish ur pop vinyl collection

http://soardesigns.deviantart.com/

7 Re: Time to go my own way.. on Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:49 am

Maya

The Empress
The Empress
Just when I think I've finally found someone who's just as quirky like me, she leave ;-;

I'm going to miss you April, but I respect your choice.
I wish you all the luck with whatever you're going to do, and if you fancy a chat just give me a poke on skype :3

|| SheerVanity ~ Shade (223) ~
Fascination <3 ||
“I am the shade. Through the dolent city, I flee. Through the eternal woe, I take flight..”
Dan Brown - Inferno

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum