Welcome to the Fascination forums! Our Guild FM is Free Market 3 on Channel 5. Our Alliance hangout is Chief Stan's house in Henesys on Channel 1. Feel free to join us there!
Top posters
Dan (2177)

Triny (313)

Kimmy (174)

Walom/Sam (139)

Pellino (129)

Eivah (105)

Maya (104)

Meuchel (98)

Bùggy (96)

Firefly (94)

You are not connected. Please login or register

» Fascination Related » Applications for Fascination » Accepted and Denied » Kurtey's application

Kurtey's application

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Kurtey's application on Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:28 am

Kurtey

Beginner
Beginner
What's your name?
Ricky Kurtis, can call me either of them.

What's your age?
I'm 20, birthday on the 17th of january

Where do you live?
In Mauritius, its a small island near madagascar, look at your world map its a dot there XD

What is your main characters IGN?
Kurtey (Mercedes) lv 190

What are your mules character IGNs?
i do have some mules but the one im most online with is my zero XxGlorious

You maplestory background.
I've started playing maple 2 years ago, having short breaks in this lapse of time. Despite only playing for 2 years , i have a good knowledge of the game.

Guild history.
The only one i remember is the most recent one being obscuritas, there was some others ages ago. The main reason i leave last guilds was because they were dead (only me online)

Had any past problems with Nexon and when was it? (example banned/chatbanned)
no probs at all

What is your opinion on hackers and dupers?
Well i were addicted to a game before and its economy was ruined due to hackers and dupers, so i have a really low opinion about them

What are your future maplestory goals?
My main goal is to get my mercedes to 200+, to bring it to a level considered decent and be able to do late game boss with friends and guildies. Most of all is to enjoy the game itself and every event they launch

How do you make mesos?
I don't have a distinct way of making mesos, i usually just grind and sell things that drops ( Grand spell essense,...), i farm some elite boss occasionally and i farm legendary veins. I also try to make the most of the events nexon launch in maplestory

Do you know what and what not to buy in the Free Market?
Not really. I do have some knowledge about some things such as Eqs but none about scrolls and such

Anything else you want to share with us?
I'm currently on my first year of university studying finance and banking. I can play maple nearly everyday and want some ppl to enjoy the game with. 

2 Re: Kurtey's application on Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:50 pm

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Hello ricky and welcome to the forum.
Your application was fine and i will talk to you before i get cast my vote.
Currently the time before you get an acceptance or denied responce on your application is quite long since we currently have so many trials that we need to go through first. :3

____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^___________________________________
Rules and Information about Fascination:

Helpful Sections of the forum:

Need help? Dont hesitate to send me a PM:

http://www.elnathtimes.net

3 Re: Kurtey's application on Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:28 pm

Kurtey

Beginner
Beginner
Hihi, its alright i can wait for my turn Very Happy
Whisper me in-game ( i will be online around those time) if you wanna talk or just reply here, ill check the forum out meanwhile.

4 Re: Kurtey's application on Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:51 am

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Accepted on trial contact a jr to be added~

____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^___________________________________
Rules and Information about Fascination:

Helpful Sections of the forum:

Need help? Dont hesitate to send me a PM:

http://www.elnathtimes.net

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum