Welcome to the Fascination forums! Our Guild FM is Free Market 3 on Channel 5. Our Alliance hangout is Chief Stan's house in Henesys on Channel 1. Feel free to join us there!
Top posters
Dan (2177)

Triny (313)

Kimmy (174)

Walom/Sam (139)

Pellino (129)

Eivah (105)

Maya (104)

Meuchel (98)

Bùggy (96)

Firefly (94)

You are not connected. Please login or register

» Fascination Related » Applications for Fascination » Accepted and Denied » Vali's application

Vali's application

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Vali's application on Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:10 pm

Vali

Beginner
Beginner
Hi guys hows it going my name is Vail and its nice to meet you all.

What's your age? I am 19 

What is your main characters IGN? Vali

What are your mules character IGNs? Don't no what a mule is.

You maplestory background. I used to play maple a while ago but I moved and have yet to get the internet connected and installed into my new home.

Guild history. Some of you might already no this but I was on a trial for hellbound. Other than that I have had no guild history.

Had any past problems with Nexon and when was it? (example banned/chatbanned) I haven't had any of those problems, didn't even no you could get chat banned.

What is your opinion on hackers and dupers? Well from what my friend has told me about them, there cheaters right? So they ruin the game in my eyes if I'm getting that description right.

What are your future maplestory goals? Hopefully get to 200 and join a guild, make lots of friends and maybe get promoted in the guild.

How do you make mesos? Sometimes I would use nx but other than that grinding is probably my best option.

Do you know what and what not to buy in the Free Market? Not really as im still nooby.

Anything else you want to share with us? Hmm, well I'm currently living in England and I'm starting a new job soon so the internet is the first thing on my list to get so I can get to maple but until then I will be active on the forum if that counts for anything :-). Im a big fan of anime so if you guys have any suggestions on what to watch please share them :-). Anyway thats about it I think, if I've missed anything be sure to tell me and I'll do my best to answer. I would put another smiley but I don't want to go over board with them (happy face) .

2 Re: Vali's application on Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:21 pm

Kimmy

Weirdo
Weirdo
I see you found it~ 

- Mules are characters you don't play as main. They are mostly for link skills and such -

Anyways, you have my yes. 
Can remember you from HellBound and you always seemed nice. 

Good anime to watch: Hunter x Hunter !

happy mapling,
Ciaosuu

3 Re: Vali's application on Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:21 pm

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Vali! You have my yes on your application 

I remember you from HB and i believe you will fit in nicely 

____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^___________________________________
Rules and Information about Fascination:

Helpful Sections of the forum:

Need help? Dont hesitate to send me a PM:

http://www.elnathtimes.net

4 Re: Vali's application on Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:01 pm

Vali

Beginner
Beginner
Yey thanks you I won't be able to come on maple for a few more weeks but like i said ill be active on the forum as much as I can until I can get back on maple. :-)

5 Re: Vali's application on Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:49 pm

Eivah

2nd Advancement
2nd Advancement
GL Vali

6 Re: Vali's application on Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:33 pm

Almog

Omok Champion
Omok Champion
Hello!
idk when you was a trial on hb but your name sounds familer,when you are online I would love to have chat with you(ZeroAL) and if I am not online feel free to send me pm
good luck Smile

7 Re: Vali's application on Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:34 pm

Nyuhh

1st advancement
1st advancement
Ahh hello Vali
I don't recall seeing you before but I was on trial in HB too, I can't remember if I got passed through it or not but either way the experience led me to this guild instead!
I really liked your application and I think it is a yes from me. 
I look forward to speaking with you in game. 
:3 And remember, there can never be enough smileys! 

Wink Wink Wink

8 Re: Vali's application on Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:20 pm

Vali

Beginner
Beginner
:-)  thanks for the reply guys and I would love to have a convocation with you but for now its going to have to be on the forums . :-)

9 Re: Vali's application on Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:38 pm

Primoriel-Luis

Beginner
Beginner
hey vali ! Very Happy i wish you luck with your application and for what i read in the replies you seem like you're a nice guy ;P feel free to poke me ( Deelsin/Primoriel ) to have a chat ^^ i might be afk most of the time :/ since my sis is ill and i have to take care of her, hope to see you soon on trial anyways! Smile

~Luis

10 Re: Vali's application on Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:13 am

Vali

Beginner
Beginner
Thanks Luis hopes your sister gets better soon and I'll be sure to message you as soon as I get on. :-)

11 Re: Vali's application on Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:10 am

Vali

Beginner
Beginner
Hi guys how's it going, just found out that I might be able to get on sooner than I thought. :-)

12 Re: Vali's application on Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:35 pm

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Vali wrote:Hi guys how's it going, just found out that I might be able to get on sooner than I thought. :-)
Great to hear ^^

____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^___________________________________

13 Re: Vali's application on Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:52 am

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Accepted on trial please contact a jr to be added~

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum